Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Stock Car Extreme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

Game Stock Car Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Game Stock Car Extreme   Game Stock Car Extreme Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015 - 11:51

This has been getting more and more of my atention, to the point that i am now seriously considering a purchase.

Basically, Reiza studios bought the rights for rFactor 1, and with the famed Niels Heusinkveld as well as the creaters of the cartFactor 98 mod onboard, they created a sort of "finished" version of rfactor with content. They are introducing many improvements, and even carFactor was now ported, with redone physics as well as graphic enhancements.

Official content include some historical inspired machinery, like the 1995 Ferrari of the review below:

Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Game Stock Car Extreme   Game Stock Car Extreme Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015 - 12:15

Indeed a much improved rfactor1 that is getting excellent rating at any review. But is the multiplayer limited to their servers? I heard that is quite dead online, but the offline experience for sure seems enough to warrant a purchase.
Back to top Go down
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Stock Car Extreme   Game Stock Car Extreme Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015 - 13:06

Last edited by Marina de Lacrowe on Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 20:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Stock Car Extreme   Game Stock Car Extreme Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2015 - 12:50

Happily owned this sim for a few months now, definitely the best gMotor2 based sim around. Not really tried multiplayer too much, but I know of leagues that use the sim so I would imagine that the servers aren't confined to Reiza servers. In terms of their old F1 content built into the game, there are skin packs to give you the 'feel' of racing against real life competition but then there are also mods like the F1 1992 mod which give you a proper field of cars, although F1 1992 is purely a very good LE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Stock Car Extreme   Game Stock Car Extreme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Stock Car Extreme
Page 1 of 1