Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]

Go down 
+26
Enric Herranz
Richard Wilks
Yves Plaçais
Ben Paulet
Jan Titz
Roy Schroten
Alberto Ibañez
Jose Berenguer
Matthew Allington
Didier Conjeaud
Yannick Lampure
Jacob Fredriksson
Máté Orbán
Jef Vannijlen
Steve Parker
Jonatan Acerclinth
Matthias Weber
François Besançon
Jean-louis Petillot
Martin Audran
Mick Chapman
Dylan Canton
Peter Blom
Frank Verplanken
finally gone :)
Richard Coxon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 21:29

Seeing so many drop out in the opening laps I thought I'll just keep it neat and score a few points. Then I proceeded to flip my car on its roof and roll into the void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 21:38

Tried to keep out of trouble and just finish as I'd done no practice before qualifying but got rear ended quite a few times, passed under yellow at least 3 times then got spun off down the side of hill managed to get up back onto track but car was damaged, kept going but pace was poor then hit someone who spun in front of me tried to keep going to finish but car was all over the place, slid off track then fell off the world lol!
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 21:51

made too many mistakes. Was fun however too pass a few cars and fight for the lead.

@Ben you had lag as well in Monaco...2 big divebomb crashes in a row now ...not good m8 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Matthew Allington
Experienced Driver
Matthew Allington

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 21:58

Qualied 13th after a scruffy lap... forgot to put on the soft tyres, too! :doh:
Thought my race was ruined when Ben went bananas on the formation lap (lag?) and wrecked my car Sad
Opted for a pitlane start (that wait was awful! 1st sector on a long track is a looooong time when you're waiting in the pits! Laughing ) and so blasted through the field as they dropped out or dropped back into my clutches Twisted Evil
Took 11th in a great photo finish! Sorry Mick, I had to have it!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:00

Well, that was fun due to this nice track ! I'm the last of the finishers but it was really fun. I still managed to get a penalty in the last lap after a flip that caused an illegal shortcut Smile

I lost my left front tyre after 5/6 laps, the 5 last laps were hard to drive.

I didnt have time to practice more than a few laps and my fastest lap was made during the race, i gained 4 secs ..
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:08

What a race with Jose !
On the last lap I tried the outside pass on turn 2, a little like the last lap of Bathurst 2013. It worked... not :doh: (I led for 3 meters though :champ: )
Congrats Jose :first:
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:11

That was a great race, now one of my favorite tracks!

still could have gone better with my regular mistakes, but everything that's not last or DNF is fine by my standards Wink

Taking some pictures again tomorrow i think.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:13

Results are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:20

Hard, but really fun race, i knew some people would fly off trying to push to hard, but ironically i was almost an early casualty! I got bumped in the formation lap, and my from splitter was damaged. That gave me surprised understeer in the first lap through the fast section. I hit a bank, and my car flew a bit, but luckly i managed to keep going, after losing 6 places. I clawed them back, overtaking people, and seeing others fly off, and in the end the car was working great, finally i got a good race setup for the Alfa cheers

Good track, really made me sweat with 3 pedals and the gearshift to work.

Great fight with Yannick too! :top:
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:22

Richard Coxon wrote:

Are you sure about the ranking ?
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:25

Laurent Binet wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Are you sure about the ranking ?

The race result or the championship standings?
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:25

Looks to be OK yes, what mistake did you spot Laurent ?
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:30

bah à la fin de la course mon hud me place 18ème (mais j'ai une pénalité) mais surtout la liste des DNF est bien plus longue et y figure peter notamment.

C'est peut être chez moi que ca a bug
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:34

Self destroying Start again with this "nice" FWD ... :doh:

After that i had a nice fight with Jonatan, after i overtook him, i took very much damage after one mistake, so only 3:18 Laps were possible.

With a better start a podium would be easily possible, but P4 is quite good.

It was quite a help, that Ben cleared 3 opponents in front of me... :hihi:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:41

Laurent Binet wrote:
bah à la fin de la course mon hud me place 18ème (mais j'ai une pénalité) mais surtout la liste des DNF est bien plus longue et y figure peter notamment.

Ben tu es 18e sur l'export là Smile. Et Peter a bien abandonné mais est classé car il a couvert la distance minimale qu'il faut avoir couvert pour être classé, 90% en l'occurence pour ce championnat, soit 9.9 tours = 9 tours (c'est toujours arrondi à l'entier inférieur pour les courses automobiles). Smile
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:44

je vais aller me coucher, j'ai regardé la grille de départ Smile

Désolé
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:46

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Laurent Binet wrote:

Ben tu es 18e sur l'export là Smile. Et Peter a bien abandonné mais est classé car il a couvert la distance minimale qu'il faut avoir couvert pour être classé, 90% en l'occurence pour ce championnat, soit 9.9 tours = 9 tours (c'est toujours arrondi à l'entier inférieur pour les courses automobiles). Smile

sur le tour par tour, je suis 16ème Smile Va comprendre charles

Bref, perso je m'en moque 16 ou 18 ca ne va pas changer ma vie Smile
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:52

Juste une petite chose, c'est pas une grosse Jag' sur laquelle je roule (en tout cas, c'est elle qui figure sur le classement), mais une petite Alfa bien sympa !

Charade est vraiment un des circuits les plus intéressants que l'on peut trouver sur rfactor (dénivelés, grandes courbes, épingles, etc, etc...et plus de rythme que le Nurb', je trouve)
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:09

Hello, tomorrow will comment the race , today are all invited to the party tonight with my team :champ: , Let's burn the city!! :drink:

Hola , mañana comentare la carrera , hoy estáis todos invitados a la fiesta de esta noche con mi equipo :champ: , ¡¡Vamos a quemar la ciudad!! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:13

Enhorabuena Jose, lo estabas rozando hacía tiempo y ya te ha llegado, y además en este circuito tan dificil y ante un rival de altura hasta el final. Gran carrera, puedes estar orgulloso :top: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:20

Laurent Binet wrote:
je vais aller me coucher, j'ai regardé la grille de départ Smile

Désolé

C'est ce qu'il me semblait, j'ai rien voulu dire pour pas te vexer :D. Pour le tour par tour la différence s'explique de part ta pénalité dans le dernier tour : tu étais 16e sur la piste mais avec la pénalité ajoutée tu est classé 18e Wink.
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:34

logique, vu le vol plané que j'ai fait, j'étais déjà content de repartir Smile
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015 - 10:11

Sur ce fabuleux circuit de Charade (il mériterait bien une version VLM !), ma petite GTV avait un beau coup à jouer, à moi de savoir en profiter !

Qualif. conforme à mes attentes : pas trop attaquer, mais sans trop assurer, je m'étais fixé d'être dans les 3'16". 5ème en 3'16"651.
Bravo José pour ta pole (mais ce n'est plus une surprise) et surtout à Matthias auteur d'un fabuleux 3'14"  :clap: !

Au départ, pour le moral et pour conserver de bonnes chances d'être dans le bon paquet, je savais qu'il fallait démarrer comme une balle sachant que j'allais me faire manger tout cru dans la montée vers Manson et le golf.
Parti de la 5ème place, c'est une Alfa boulet de canon qui se présente 2nde à l'amorce du premier virage !
Comme prévu, JP me cannibalise dans la ligne droite et Peter au sommet de la bosse précédent la jubilatoire descente vers Gravenoire. Rien de surprenant donc, l'important est aussi d'aborder cette partie du circuit devant Matthias car, sinon, cela était impossible de le dépasser.

Lors des tours suivants, le trio de tête reste groupé et s'échappe doucement à coup de quelques dixièmes par tour, mais pas trop, juste assez pour permettre de continuer de naviguer à vue de ce trio infernal. Derrière moi, je suis un peu surpris de voir que Matthias ne remonte pas. Peut-être est-il englué dans le peloton ? Pas facile avec nos petites caisses agiles, mais peu puissantes de s'extirper d'un tel peloton !

Au 4ème tour, je vois Peter déséquilibré dans le droite avant de la virage de la ferme et finir sur le talus (erreur classique à cet endroit !). Je profite de son erreur pour prendre la 3ème place que je suis bien décidé à conserver jusqu'au bout. Mais je sais que Peter va repartir le couteau entre les dents et tout faire pour reprendre son bien, et peut-être un peu plus, voire trop !

L'écart au fil des tours s’amenuise, la fin de la course est proche, mais les pneus commencent à chauffer sacrément, l'adhérence devient précaire, la tenue de route s'avère de plus en plus délicate à maîtriser. Je décide donc de me concentrer sur mon pilotage, à tel point que je ne m'aperçois qu'à quelques encablures du drapeau à damier que Peter est définitivement parti à la faute depuis quelques tours déjà !

Je termine pépère les quelques dernières centaines de mètres qui me sépare du podium où j'irai rejoindre José  :first:  :clap: et JP :second: :clap:

Une belle soirée, une belle course ! Merci à tous, aux finisseurs, à HSO !

Et dire que j'ai eu le privilège (on peut le dire !) d'assister lors du GP de France 69 à la désormais légendaire arsouille entre Jacky Ickx et Jean-Pierre Beltoise, cela devait être d'énorme de piloter ces F1 sur ce circuit !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015 - 11:08

Yves Plaçais wrote:

Et dire que j'ai eu le privilège (on peut le dire !) d'assister lors du GP de France 69 à la désormais légendaire arsouille entre Jacky Ickx et Jean-Pierre Beltoise, cela devait être d'énorme de piloter ces F1 sur ce circuit !

j'y étais en 70 , j'avais 14 ans , et fait le déplacement en mobylette !! :papy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015 - 11:42

Jean-louis Petillot wrote:
Yves Plaçais wrote:

j'y étais en 70 , j'avais 14 ans , et fait le déplacement en mobylette !! :papy:

moi, 8, en [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]   Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Trophées d’Auvergne - Charade [March 25th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next