Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture of our pets

Go down 
+11
Jason White
Raul Jereb
finally gone :)
Laurent Binet
Mike Becnel
Vincent Beretta
Greg Hunt
Carl Larrad
Richard Coxon
Alberto Ibañez
Ben Paulet
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Picture of our pets Empty
PostSubject: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 12:54

J'ouvre le topic le plus cul-cul la praline du forum, même pas peur. lol!
Comme on le faisait à la piscine, Obi fait une bombe sur Mnimune. :D
Picture of our pets Photo_11
Princess Kikine
Picture of our pets Photo_12
Ramoune alias Josiane, avec sa marmaille.
Picture of our pets Img_0010
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 13:08

Beautiful Ben congrats Smile

I really like Kikine, what a handsome example, amazing hair and eyes and beautifully proportioned head Shocked
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 13:25

Here is mine and the Mrs Puss Puss  :D
She is called Oreo, And her mother was a Bengal, But got caught by a stray Tom cat, Hence the very dark brown (Mother was Grey with Black stripes) But you can see brown stripes in her when she is in the sunlight.

Picture of our pets Image
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 13:41

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Beautiful Ben congrats Smile

I really like Kikine, what a handsome example, amazing hair and eyes and beautifully proportioned head Shocked
I shouldn't say it but Kikine is one of my favorite. I found stuck in the engine of a van that had run 15-20km. She had a string tied around the neck, and she had the legs burned because of the engine. She was really bad shape, very thin, bony and full of sludge.

Hi Oreo, maouwww (I don't know what it is the english onomatopoeia for the cat scream) :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 13:46

Quote :
 found stuck in the engine of a van that had run 15-20km

I don't know what is more amazing, the places the manage to get into, or the way they survive affraid

I like dark haired and single color cats more, Kikine's grey is awesome. That one and black are my favourites.

They are beautiful animals, even if I have never been able to live with them (Probably also because the other aninaml I love is birds and they are pretty incompatible!). My favourites are dogs Very Happy and we had when I was a kid, but nowadays even if my sons would love, I can't have one in a flat. Too problematic and the poor animal is never happy :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 13:59

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

I like dark haired and single color cats more, Kikine's grey is awesome. That one and black are my favourites.
Completely agree with you. And I'd like to share life with a Sphinx cat too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 17:11

Quote :
And I'd like to share life with a Sphinx cat too

Wow that is really a peculiar breed! If I had to own a cat, I' have a Bombay cat or a Chartreux Smile

I can't provide pictures of my past pets in person, but I can show a similar one.

We had for years one of these, how are they called in french and english?:

Picture of our pets Jilguero

They sing beautifully and enjoy company from humans, my grandfather played piano and the bird always singed along.

This is like the last dog we had, a white and brown cocker spaniel (I know I know, for all cat owners dogs are primary and idiot animals, but hey they are great for some of us lol! ):

Picture of our pets Coco_granollers_6

My father loved hunting, so hunt dogs we had. And despite not as intelligent as other breeds (Sheppard dogs f.e.) they are really peaceful and affective animals.

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 17:17

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

We had for years one of these, how are they called in french and english?:

Picture of our pets Jilguero

I'm afraid I'm with Alberto I Love Birds too ...  lol!

By the way Alberto that's a Goldfinch they are one of the most beautiful garden birds ,
we get them here now and again they love Niger Seed :papy:

Surprised you get them in Spain :slurp:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 17:38

Actually they are well common here, you rarely find them in cities where the air is dirty, but in any green belt where there are pine trees they are up there blowing all day. There is nothing like seating on a terrace reading a book and hearing nthem Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 17:47

Wow he certainly has some great voice lovely to hear :hello:

We see them here in the hedgerows but not very often in the garden
but if you put niger seed on the bird feeder they will find it ... :papy:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 18:33

Kikine loves birds too. Twisted Evil
She was on my desktop, I launched your bird video, she watched nearest the monitor, and try with the paw to touch the bird on the screen.
It's recent, since 4-5 years, but I begin to appreciate birds too.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 18:35

Ben Paulet wrote:
Kikine loves birds too.

affraid :cowboy2: :urgence:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 19:32

sympa vos compagnons Very Happy

voici mon bon Hubert allias " HUB " qui malheureusement nous a quitté le matin de ce maudit 05.12.2014 Sad  a l age de 13 ans .

sur une chaise de jardin et son cousin bien entendu strictement interdit à lui  Smile

Picture of our pets 08_20010

généralement le matin  je le retrouvais dans cette curieuse position entrain de dormir Smile

Picture of our pets P1000410

tout jeune je lui avais appris les techniques de camouflage  Very Happy  Very Happy

Picture of our pets Dscn0310

puis vint ce jour de mars 2007 ou une ex d un de mes freres débarque chez moi sans le savoir avec cacher dans son moteur un bébé chat ... mon Hub ayant une haine terrible envers les chats je ne comprenais pas pourquoi il hurlait autour de sa voiture jusqu a qu en me penchant sous la voiture j aprecu 2 yeux me regarder ... alors que cette " conne " me dit " oh laisse le la je vais repartir dans 5 min et en roulant il tombera et je l ecraserai.... " je décide d essayer de le faire sortir de la , apres 20 min de tentative une seule solution , demonter le pare choc avant ... mais comment faire avec mon chien qui n a jamais pu supporter la vue d un chat ... pendant 72 h ce fut la guerre de rue entre eux ... j etais résigné ... et au matin du 4 eme jour je les ai retrouver comme cela , c etait devenu les meilleurs amis du monde , juste incroyable  Shocked  Smile qui l aurait cru venant de mon chien  !!!

la guerre ...

Picture of our pets Dsc01410

l amour 96 h apres

Picture of our pets P1000411

mais c est pas fini n y connaissant rien en chat 2 mois apres je me dis " ce con il bouffe sacrément il a triplé de volume " et ca ne rate pas le soir dans la cuisine alors que je mangeais tranquillement mon bon chat se met a me pondre 8 bébés  Shocked  Shocked diantre,  ce n etait pas un chat mais une chatte  :doh:  :doh:  les males du quartier eux ne s étaient pas trompés apparemment  ... :D  :D .

tres vite 5 sont morts , la mere a eu le bon gout comme elle etait arrivé chez moi d aller les cacher au chaud dans le moteur de la voiture de ma mere , ne le sachant bien entendu pas , ma mere est parti pour un trajet de 200 kms et s est retrouvée 5 chats " grillés " dans le compartiment moteur  Sad  en 2009 la mere est morte aussi écrasé sur la route  Sad  et reste donc 2 chattes " Minette " et " Mitcha " que voici

Picture of our pets Dscn0110

ete 2011 " Mitcha " ( la noire ) nous quitte donc au jour d aujourd hui ne reste plus que Minette orpheline depuis bientot 2 mois de son plus fidele compagnon mon bon Hubert .
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015 - 19:40

Quote :
et au matin du 4 eme jour je les ai retrouver comme cela , c etait devenu les meilleurs amis du monde , juste incroyable Shocked Smile qui l aurait cru venant de mon chien !!!

People think dogs and cats hate each other but it's not so Smile Cats have the instinct to run and flee when in peril, and dogs have the instinct to follow and pursue, hence many situations when they meet end in a hot pursuit Laughing But as soon as the dog has satisfied his curiosity smelling the cat and learning what it is, and the car understands that the dog just wanted that, they can indeed be very good friends Cool
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2015 - 22:37

Voilà Yvonne. Un beau jour, elle a débarqué et n'est jamais repartie. Elle s'était sauvée d'une clinique vétérinaire tout prés de chez moi. Elle continue de se promener en ville tous les jours, elle miaule à la porte quand elle veut entrer ou sortir. Elle a la sale habitude de vouloir sortir à 4h et demi du matin. Elle n'a jamais eu de litière à la maison. On a souvent peur qu'elle se fasse écraser...

Picture of our pets 193867DSC1459fe

L'année dernière, il lui est arrivé une histoire de fou. Elle a été enlevée par une folle en manque d'affection. J'ai eu à la fois une chance incroyable de pouvoir la retrouver et aussi les pires difficultés parce que la dingue ne voulait pas la rendre. Elle en était arrivée à lui faire une teinture "Nesquik" pour qu'on ne puisse pas la reconnaître. On voit bien la teinture sur la photo.

Picture of our pets 160766N144332fe
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2015 - 22:40

Beautiful Pets guys :top:

I was never a "Cat" person until i got our Oreo, But now she has changed me and i couldn't imagine life without her :frank:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2015 - 22:43

La teinture nesquick. lol!
Et elle sentait le cacao?
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2015 - 23:30

enorme l histoire de la folle vincent lol! lol! j imagine la conversation " rendez moi ma chatte ... " non c est la mienne " ... " mais en plus vous avez essayé de lui faire une couleur " ... etc etc :D :D
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015 - 8:13

Greg Goissen wrote:
enorme l histoire de la folle vincent lol! lol!  j imagine la conversation " rendez moi ma chatte ... " non c est la mienne " ... " mais en plus vous avez essayé de lui faire une couleur " ... etc etc :D :D

3 semaines après la disparition d'Yvonne, je suis tombé sur une affiche chez un commerçant de mon quartier : "J'AI PERDU MON CHAT bla bla bla ... le nom, l'adresse, le numéro de téléphone". J'ai appelé tout de suite en me disant qu'en cherchant son chat, elle avait peut-être trouvé le mien. Au bout de 30 sec de conversation, j'étais sûr qu'elle avait mon chat et qu'elle ferait tout pour ne pas le rendre. Je suis donc allé aussitôt chez elle, elle a refusé de me montrer le chat. Je suis resté devant la grille et la seule chose que j'ai vue, c'est un doberman prêt à me bouffer.
A partir de ce moment là, j'ai commencé à la harceler au téléphone et à la menacer des flics. J'ai fini par obtenir d'elle qu'elle aille à la clinique vétérinaire où Yvonne avait été pucée.
La veille de sa visite, je suis passé chez le véto pour lui expliquer ce qu'est un attachement pathologique et qu'elle allait tout faire pour le rouler dans la farine, il m'a répondu qu'il connaissait, que sa mère avait 20 chats ...
La visite fut une catastrophe. Yvonne avait beaucoup maigri, elle était teinte en "Nesquik". Le véto n'a pas été foutu de retrouver la puce, il a prétendu plus tard qu'elle avait "migré". En tout cas, il a laissé la bonne femme repartir avec Yvonne. J'étais totalement abattu.
Ca n'est que lors d'une 2eme visite, une semaine plus tard, que j'ai pu la récupérer. En réalité, j'ai appris plus tard que le véto a un gros problème d' :champ: et qu'à partir d'une certaine heure, il ne sait plus trop ce qu'il fait. Pas de chance.

A part ça, vos bestioles sont toutes trés craquantes. C'était une super idée, Ben.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015 - 15:23

ne dit on pas que le chat a 9 vies , sud ouest du jour ... chaud chaud affraid

http://www.sudouest.fr/2015/01/29/un-chat-zombie-rentre-chez-lui-cinq-jours-apres-son-enterrement-1813633-4776.php
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015 - 15:31

Y'a aussi ce genre d'histoire incroyable : http://www.nicematin.com/grasse/un-chat-disparu-a-grasse-parcourt-1000-km-pour-retrouver-sa-maitresse-en-normandie.2023124.html
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015 - 19:38

I have...

Wait, they may see this since it is not in the green room forum area ( Picture of our pets 1623587389  )

I am owned by the following pets:

Taz and Max -- Taz is the cat, a Bengal. He rarely misses meals. Max is a 13 year old Boston Terrier. They get along well and usually sleep nearby each other at night.

Picture of our pets Max_an10

Max alone:

Picture of our pets Max10

And Coco the cat. The luckiest cat I have ever owned. On the day I "adopted" him I watched him cross 4 lanes of busy traffic going under a pickup truck, across a median and then come seconds away from entering a rat trap which would have snapped him in half. He was a little feral when I first captured him but once I fed him that went away fast. He is probably one of the friendliest cats I have owned. Usually when racing he sleeps on the blue blanket which sits next to my G27 on my desk.

He is solid black. A true Halloween kitty.

Picture of our pets Coco11
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 2:00

Picture of our pets 1538707_10152101063878493_855084091_n

Le jour ou je suis allé le chercher

Picture of our pets 996747_10152101064478493_1460137810_n

Il a eu un peu de mal à trouver sa place alors qu'il vivait dans un jardin et puis épuisé, il a renoncé Smile

Picture of our pets 1475918_10152101054918493_43602526_n

Evidemment

Picture of our pets 10959395_10153058200708493_6638918043085241171_n

et oui évidemment, il aime les cartons

Picture of our pets 1525591_10152101058118493_850188710_n

Noel dernier, il attendait ses cadeaux

Picture of our pets 1546096_10152135600548493_2107372413_n
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 2:02

Picture of our pets 10838218_10152920611633493_2604050420397277305_o
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 12:39

Trop cool, excellente sa petite frimousse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of our pets   Picture of our pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture of our pets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: