Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscar Alvarez
Rookie
Oscar Alvarez

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013 - 1:23

Hi, I'm Oscar Alvarez, from Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina. I arrived here to race, if possible, the 1000 km of Spa. I have been five years in Argentina competing online, I am currently in the league "PSR - Proyecto Simracer" and me and my friends found out about this league by Daniel Gomez and Damian Baldi.
If I may, I would like to participate in the 1000 km of Spa, this will be my first international competition, and the first in teams.

Excuse my English, this is a translation of google.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killermotorsport.com.ar
Damian Baldi
Club Driver
Damian Baldi

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013 - 5:08

Welcome Oscar. If you arrived here, is because you are looking for one of most emotionals ways of racing. Endurance.To share a car with somebody else makes you change a lot your mind about how and what you will do on the race, and that's is amazingly good Smile

Thanks to the guys who brought us this incredible MOD :champ:
Back to top Go down
Marcelo Aiello
Club Driver
Marcelo Aiello

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013 - 5:27

enormous joy, oscar. This is really a dream come true. Being able to share with you a race of endurance, huge thanks to Daniel and Damian, our comrades in Psr, and in a circuit as cute as Spa ...

Muchas gracias Damian y Daniel, como a toda la gente de HSO, para nosotros es una experiencia increíble poder participar en esta competencia, en cuanto a vos Oscar, que este sueño sea el comienzo de nuestras carreras internacionales, y espero estar a la altura de las circunstancias, ganas y motivación no faltan, espero mejorar mi manero e ir creciendo en cada experiencia. Abrazos!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 20:59

Welcome to HSO. I hope you will enjoy here. Nice choice for a first endurance. :frank: 
Back to top Go down
Oscar Alvarez
Rookie
Oscar Alvarez

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep 2013 - 1:07

Thanks for the welcome. Wink 
Now I just need to learn how to drive these cars. :hum: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.killermotorsport.com.ar
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep 2013 - 1:19

Welcome to HSO :drink:  Enjoy the race :D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina   Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello HSO, I greet you from Argentina
Page 1 of 1