Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]

Go down 
+20
Simon Wattman
Cyril Derkir
Jean-François Bovy
Bernard Jeanmart
Chris Bolin
Jim Carvalho
Yves Plaçais
Carl Larrad
Anders Nilsson
Richard Coxon
Leo Menegucci
Mike Becnel
Jonathan Smith
Alessio Campigotto
Ruben Freitas
Vincent Beretta
Ben Paulet
Frank Verplanken
Jason White
Guillaume Siebert
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 20:38

merci pour ce superbe championnat. Meme si j'ai été mauvais, je me suis bien amusé.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Smith
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 20:44

well i had fun during the short time i lasted. i wrecked and the suspension just wasnt right after that so i parked it. Hopefully i will do better in the f1 race. i cant wait to race with you guys again.Smile 
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:02

Not enough practice time = DNF again Razz :aie: 

I was not alone! :urgence: 
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:14

Même pas fait un tour entier, décidément... :grrr: 
Suspension cassée pour une petite touchette sur le rail et la voiture s'aplatit dans la pelouse m'empêchant de rentrer réparer
Un peu déçu, j'aurais aimé en réussir au moins une course sur les six  Sad .
Pour une prochaine... Embarassed 
Merci à l'organisation :top: , superbes voitures mais fragiles :smil20: , je suis presque certain qu'en éternuant trop fort au volant qu'on arrive à perdre quelque chose du cockpit...:hihi:

Last edited by Bernard Jeanmart on Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:18

Man. Crashed out while running 6th. That's a tough pill to swallow. :doh: 
Anyway, a memorable series. Great battles. Lots of fun. Oh -- and a point! Very Happy 
On to the next series!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:21

You have to finish 90% of the laps to score points (per the rules of this series study  ). Even more bitter pill to come Mad 
Back to top Go down
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:37

Jason there was no way I was going to catch you. You were way faster than me but then I saw you have troubles. Sorry to see that.
I was surprising myself doing 27's then I went into that left hander the eats front wings!!!! :doh:  I pitted for repairs but somebody :hihi:  has it set for body only so I had to drive with the wheel off center the rest of the way. By then I was in survival mode and just tried to stay on the road.
Thanks guys for the series. Fun as always!!
Looking forward to doing the Spa race with teamies Carl, Richard and Steve in a couple of weeks!!!!cheers
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:47

Results and standings are up on the website :flag: 
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2013 - 21:48

Decepted, no win again... Sad 

Yves didn't even look he struggled with tyre wear, it was hard to see him get away more and more.

Up to 2nd in the standings, but I'd rather have taken that win:P 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep 2013 - 8:59

Possibly my worst showing at HSO to date Laughing I had no practice before quali and god this track was tough to learn with these cars and no racing line or braking markers on the road.
I still enjoyed the battle for the lead with Franky Yves and David during the first third of the race but after Ruben's DNF I decided to take it easy and bring the car home in one piece, with David fighting for the win I couldn't afford a DNF with a stupid mistake. I was so slow, sometimes 3 to 4s per lap slower than what I could do, but winning championships that way is kinda cool :D

Congrats Yves and all finishers Smile Thanks everyone for coming !
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep 2013 - 11:53

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
I was so slow, sometimes 3 to 4s per lap slower than what I could do, but winning championships that way is kinda cool :D
T'as juste eu de la chance que j'abandonne trop tôt, sinon...:hihi: 
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep 2013 - 12:09

Well done Gui on winning the championship :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep 2013 - 13:39

Les consignes du team manager étaient claires :

1- Tu casses pas le moteur !
La dernière course, il a carrément grillé sur la ligne de départ, j'avais pas fait 200m et... WOOOSH !

2- A défaut de griller ton moteur, c'est Frank que tu dois griller au départ !
Grillé, le Franky ! :hello: 

3- Économises tes pneus !
C'est bien pour ça que je n'ai pas tenté le diable pour rester en tête.

4- Ne pas faire de faute !
Sur un circuit exigeant comme Warwick Farm, pas facile !
J'en ai fait juste une de moins que tout le monde !

En tout cas, une belle soirée, la première partie de la course avec Frank, David et Gui était géniale.
Après, chacun a du gérer la fin de la course comme il a pu.

Bravo aux finisseurs, à leur persévérance (Gérard et Paul), et à Gui pour son titre et de nous avoir proposé ce super mod !
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep 2013 - 17:06

Merçi Yves et :clap: Guillaume :first: 
Ben,je n'ai pas vu le replay,mais j'espère que je ne suis pas responsable de ton abandon.
Je termine,cinquième mais a trois tours :hum:.Deux erreurs,la voiture est rester bloquer sur un vibreur,et un contact avec le rail,sans trop de dégat.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep 2013 - 17:42

Yves Plaçais wrote:

3- Économises tes pneus !
C'est bien pour ça que je n'ai pas tenté le diable pour rester en tête.
My rear tyres came dangerously close to drop below 20% remaining wear, but how did you manage to keep running so smoothly without big wheelspin? I could hardly accelerate out of slow turns Shocked 

Btw: I lost some seconds to the Top 3 when a Grasshopper decided that my head would be the ideal place to rest Neutral 

Had to get rid of it, which cost me time and concentration(my father finally threw it out, a house is not the living habitat of a Grasshopper, after all).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2013 - 11:45

Une bonne course pour reprendre, manque de roulage mais qualif rapide et bon début avec Vincent puis Jason. Un peu fébrile, je vais rapidement aller me prendre un rail à l'entrée du double gauche... The end.
Merci HSO et à bientôt tout le monde!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2013 - 11:55

Gérard Ryon wrote:
Merçi Yves et :clap: Guillaume :first: 
Ben,je n'ai pas vu le replay,mais j'espère que je ne suis pas responsable de ton abandon.
Je termine,cinquième mais a trois tours :hum:.Deux erreurs,la voiture est rester bloquer sur un vibreur,et un contact avec le rail,sans trop de dégat.
T'inquiète pas Gérard, je me serai sorti tout seul quand même. Je suis rentré d'un week-end en Italie, le dimanche soir à 20h, juste pour le début des qualifs. J'ai gobé une pissaladière, et hop en piste. Du coup j'ai du apprendre le circuit, faire le setup et un temps de qualifs. C'était simplement trop haut niveau pour moi que de faire ça en F5000. J'ai un peu besoin de travailler mes courbes avant une course. :D 
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:32

j'étais pas present sur beaucoup de manche
mais j'ai vraiment aprécié le mod tout en glisse les limites de la voitures hyper larges...
merci à tous :frank: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]   Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Warwick Farm [Sept. 1st]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2