Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]

Go down 
+31
Yves Plaçais
Alessio Campigotto
Tyler Reidie
Ludovic Tagli
Samy Hamlaoui
Yasin Bastak
Cyril Derkir
Gérard Ryon
Philippe Renaud
Jean-François Bovy
David Jundt
Alexandre Crête
Pascal Le pihive
Tiago Malafaya
Philippe Bousquet
Yann Senez
Joel Sixou
Patrick Marucco
Yannick Lampure
Jason White
Bernard Jeanmart
Ruben Freitas
Samuli Leinonen
Mike Becnel
Richard Coxon
Greg Hunt
Carl Larrad
Teemu Toikka
Ben Warren
Ben Paulet
Guillaume Siebert
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:43

Well done on the win Gui :champ: :top:
Back to top Go down
Anders Nilsson
Club Driver
Anders Nilsson

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:47

Wow that went way over my expectation Very Happy Great fun thx HSO for this race . Let´s hope i´m free for next one . Grats to :first: and :second: and a little one for me :third:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:50

Richard Coxon wrote:
Well done on the win Gui :champ: :top:

Cheers Richard, too bad for your engine, the end of the race could have been epic. Go easier on it next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:51

Well that was GREAT FUN made a good start from the right side i think someone stalled on the left side of the grid which really helped me to gain some places ....

I Tried to keep up with Tiago and Phillipe at the front but once we caught up with some backmarkers
i could not keep up with them so i settled at my own pace and tried to keep it ahead of Samuli ,he was catching me all the time but then  he spun on the last corner which gave me a few laps  breathing space few laps when by and then he started to catch me again but then he just dissapeared of the radar ... :aie:

When Richard retired and i moved up to 6th place ... Yann was about 8 or 9 seconds behind i was fairly confident i could maintain this gap and i was really happy with my race pace ...

I met Frank more than a few times not sure what was going on there i think you must have pitted but it was all good fun :yaa:

Towards the end i really started making some stupid mistakes i lost some time on the 1st corner and rejoined the track right in front of Yann ... Its been awhile since i did any rubbin but that was close racing  2 laps before the end i thought i could catch Yann but lost it and ended up in the gravel trap and lost 2 more places .... Would have been over the moon with a point especially as there where 30 drivers this track really suited my driving not so confident about Oran Park :doh:

My Engine was good but my Tyres where shot affraid

Thanks Yann you really deserved the 6th place :drink:

Well Done Gui Geat Win ... :champ:
Better Luck Next time Richard :aie:
Congrats all finishers :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tyler Reidie
Rookie
Tyler Reidie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:53

Thank you Guillaume for putting this together.

My race did not go as planned, which they rarely do... Had to avoid a car moving back to the center of the track after it suffered a slow start. Was wondering what was going on there but the replay revealed the car was victim of spinning tires and drifted to the right. Unfortunately that caused me to veer right and I was collected by another car which shunted me into the left side wall. The shunt was a racing deal, the car behind had no opportunity to react from what I saw. Had to pit straight away. After pitting the car was handling OK. I always had a car in front to keep me going though and tried my best to let traffic by on straight stretches when the blue flag was flashed to me. Eventually I made an error and spun myself into the wall. Major damage this time, not worthy of the risk in returning to the pits for work so I retired and got the crew beer and Toasted Cheese-bread Chicken Salad Sandwiches  Smile

Looking forward to the next race. I had fun while it lasted. Congrats to the race winner and the podiums Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 22:13

10 petits tours et puis sans va :smil20:
J'esperai un peu mieux pour ma 200eme course chez HSO mais je dois me rendre à l'evidence, ce mod est beaucoup trop exigeant pour mon niveau de pilotage pale
je prefère liberer ma Lola avant d'être responsable d'un accident, c'est plus sage

J'ai suivis le reste de la course dans les voitures des leaders et je me suis régalé
Bravo aux finisseurs et surtout aux 3 pilotes qui ont animé cette course, Richard Ruben et Gui :top:
Back to top Go down
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 23:01

if it were not Coxon's engine blew up would be 3 to fight for victory ...
Good battles Gui ... it was better if they were in F1 Cool
My best result in HSO, time to celebrate :champ:
I really like the mod, a lot of power :D
Congrats all finishers
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 23:39

Paul Nadeau wrote:
I saw you show up on my monitor Carl but I was way too far back to race with you this time.......maybe next time!Very Happy

Lots of fun as usual. See you all at the next one🔝
Don't worry Paul you will definatly see me at Oran Park Wink
Back to top Go down
Yann Senez
Rookie
Yann Senez

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 23:43

Que dire.! pour ma premiere course 6eme et mon tout premier point de marqué :first:
13eme ou 12eme au départ y'a eu du grabuge donc je me suis retrouver trés trés vite 9eme le rythme 
était asser bon dés le début malgré les pneus froid mais bon le but était d’être constant j'ai pas bouger ni doubler sauf pour les deconnections des premiers qui m'a emmener 7eme et ensuite toute la course derniere moi ça à fait des TAQ donc pas de pression sur ce point Smile.

j'ai eu pour objectif d'aller chercher Carl malgré qu'il à vraiment une meilleur accélération que moi sauf à la relance :p j'ai vu qu'il avais ete dans la pelouse il est revenu juste devant moi donc j'ai prévu le coup pour freiner pour me placer derriere lui ensuite dur dur de le rattraper vu la vitesse meme à l'aspiration :grrr: :D.
on à pas mal jouer au chat et à la souris et la il à fait l'erreur en sorti de virage donc j'en ai profité pour passer et consolidé mon petit point symbolique.! :champ:

vraiment une belle bataille avec toi vivement la prochaine course.! :drink:.

Le ressenti de la premiere course ça me fait drole d'avoir autant de monde pas l'habitude mais du pur kiff faire du zig zag entre les accidents et la gestion des pneus j'aime vraiment beaucoup Smile ♥
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 0:35

Patrick Marucco wrote:
J'esperai un peu mieux pour ma 200eme course chez HSO mais je dois me rendre à l'evidence, ce mod est beaucoup trop exigeant pour mon niveau de pilotage pale

Allons, allons Pat...Shocked je t'ai connu moins défaitiste...:top: ne me dis pas que c'est l'âge :hum:
Qu'est ce que je dois dire moi...:papy:
Sortit au tour 10 aussi et pour la même raison ainsi qu'un autre collègue pilote (jamais deux sans trois :D).
Je sais que c'est en grande partie à cause que je roule avec des palettes au volant (shift+/shift- et gaz/freins) et de plus est avec les doigts presque insensibles au touché :smil20:.
Mais je pense que je peux améliorer ça en rétrogradant moins en rapport 2 et en travaillant plus sur les freins :conduit:.
En parlant sur le chat de rFactor avec Philippe et Ludovic, ce dernier m'a donné un setup avec plus de grip à essayer (merci Ludo :top Smile et Philippe m'invite à essayer de se rencontrer en training sur le serveur :top:.
Pendant ses deux mois où les autres activités sont en stand by, je crois que c'est une bonne solution pour améliorer cette incidence pour le moteur :hum:, j'aime tellement ce mod que je me verrais bien terminer une course ou deux sur le champ, voir même plus.. .:antoine:
Merci à tous et à l'organisation.

P.S.: Je suis content pour Yann "Mania" Wink (oui, je sais Guillaume, pas de pseudo chez HSO :hihi:, mais c'est lui qui a commencé :D).
J'avais dit qu'il trouverait chez HSO des pilotes dignes de son niveau et bien voilà... y a plus qu'à...lol!
bravo pour ta 6ème place Yann :top:, joli, j'ai suivi ta course ainsi que celle de Guillaume pendant les 42 tours que je n'ai pu faire. Super battles entre Guillaume et Ruben  :clap: de même qu'entre Carl et Yann :clap:, le mode "spectateur" m'a apporté beaucoup de plaisir aussi :chinois: :top:.

Le  :papy: va s'accrocher pour faire la prochaine dans de meilleures conditions :D 
:hello:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 0:53

I hope everyone had fun and sorry for not showing up. So much going on as I have my relatives over for the solstice weekend and simply couldn't get away Sad
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 10:06

Je n'ai pas pu venir courir avec vous hier soir... Désolé, j'espère pouvoir faire la prochaine. Wink
Back to top Go down
Philippe Renaud
Rookie
Philippe Renaud

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 11:58

Plutot content de cette 4è place pour ma première course chez HSO:happy:
Qualif écoutée mais 5è temps tout de même.
Joli duel à trois en course avec Anders et Tiago :top:, mais trop de petites fautes m'empèche de garder le contact. 
A 10 tours du but, je fais le forcing pour recoller à Tiago Wink qui partira à la faute.
Quelques moments chauds avec les lappés :slurp:, mais au final une bonne soirée !

Bravo aux 3 intouchables devant (dommage pour Richard)
et merci aux admin pour l'organisation de ce championnat !
:drink:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 12:04

Je tiens à m'excuser auprès de Philippe Bousquet, je suis responsable de ta sortie de piste, heureusement sans gravité. Sincèrement navré, sur le coup je ne pense pas t'avoir touché, aucun indice visuel ou choc dans le volant. Je vérifie sur le HUD dans la ligne droite d'après pour voir si j'ai un choc en jaune, mais rien. Du coup, je me dis que ta sortie de piste est surtout due à la frayeur de mon déboitement et qu'en voulant laisser de l'espace à l'intérieur, tu avais mordu un peu sur l'herbe. Mais que nenni, c'était de ma faute. Je ne l'ai vu qu'en matant le replay. Encore désolé. pale

Sinon, je fais des qualifs assez moyenne, 23ème temps. Au départ, je me faufile entre les voitures en évitant celles en vrac :D, puis je remonte tranquillement jusqu'à la 13ème place derrière Franck Labedan. Je ne suis pas très rassuré derrière lui, il semblait avoir beaucoup de lag, je voyais sa voiture sauter un peu partout sur la largeur de la piste. Puis dans la ligne droite je tente le dépassement. Très sympathiquement il ne ferme pas la porte et me laisse passer (Merci Heckle :chinois:, sans ça y'avait des chances pour qu'on se retrouve au tas, tous les 2). Je passe 12ème.
Puis la crampe sur le muscle du tibia. Illico, je prend la bouteille d'eau, en 2 lignes droites je vide la moitié de la bouteille. Il faudra quelques tours pour que ça fasse effet. mais pendant ce temps là, j'ai beaucoup de mal à doser l'accélérateur, je commets des fautes, qui me font reculer à la 15ème place, mais pas très loin derrière Yannick. Et c'est une fois ma crampe partie, que je vais me retrouver comme un con à cheval sur un vibreur. Dommage pour moi, j'avais une possibilité de faire un top 10, je pense, ce qui au vu des mes qualifs, était un bon coup. :frank:
Merci Gui, pour l'organisation de cette course, et bravo pour ta victoire. :top:

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 13:51

Since my unfortunate engine exploded :aie: , Have you guys got any tips of how i can save my engine? Is it just a matter of short shifting, Or are there more things to consider?

Thanks for any help! :D
Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 14:02

Keep it under safe rev limit, check your engine file.

Richard Coxon wrote:
Since my unfortunate engine exploded :aie: , Have you guys got any tips of how i can save my engine? Is it just a matter of short shifting, Or are there more things to consider?

Back to top Go down
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 14:53

Richard Coxon wrote:

when I got the 7800/8000rpm change gear
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 17:00

Bernard Jeanmart wrote:
Patrick Marucco wrote:

Allons, allons Pat...Shocked je t'ai connu moins défaitiste...:top: ne me dis pas que c'est l'âge :hum:

L'age peut être mais surtout les casses moteur qui me gonflent
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 17:49

My engine exploded as well, but it was due to getting beached on a curb -- and having to rev hard to get off the damn thing. Mad  Two more laps and I would have been home. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Ludovic Tagli
Experienced Driver
Ludovic Tagli

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 18:00

bonsoir
vraiment sympas se mode première pour moi et j ai trouvé sa agréable a conduire,malgré un setup test pour les courses suivante.
jespere ne pas avoir trop gener les plus rapides,merci a philippe bousquet pour m avoir pousser lorsque je me suis retrouver sur un vibreur coincer je ne pouvait rien faire,peut de temp apres je me suis fait pousser dans les rails par un pilote plus rapide ,passage par les stand.
dans l ensemble fairplay,super cheers
merci et a la prochaine
Back to top Go down
Philippe Bousquet
Club Driver
Philippe Bousquet

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 18:15

Ben Paulet wrote:
Je tiens à m'excuser auprès de Philippe Bousquet, je suis responsable de ta sortie de piste, heureusement sans gravité. Sincèrement navré, sur le coup je ne pense pas t'avoir touché, aucun indice visuel ou choc dans le volant. Je vérifie sur le HUD dans la ligne droite d'après pour voir si j'ai un choc en jaune, mais rien. Du coup, je me dis que ta sortie de piste est surtout due à la frayeur de mon déboitement et qu'en voulant laisser de l'espace à l'intérieur, tu avais mordu un peu sur l'herbe. Mais que nenni, c'était de ma faute. Je ne l'ai vu qu'en matant le replay. Encore désolé. pale

Aucun soucis Ben, il m'est arrivé la même chose a Hockeneim lorsque j'ai éjècté l'Escort d'Arnaud Plum dans le bac.
Je me suis aperçu que c'était de ma faute uniquement lorsque j'ai vu le replay.
Lorsqu'on roule il n'est pas toujours évident de voir tout ce qui ce passe.
 En tout cas ne t'inquiète pas pour ça. Ca n'a pas gaché ma course.
Je me suis vraiment régalé avec des petites arsouilles un peut partout et l'ami Ludo sur le TS.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 18:52

Richard Coxon wrote:

The secret is that you take your foot off the accelerator when you change gear. In almost caricatural.
I change gear just when the rpm turn red. Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 20:28

Bernard Jeanmart wrote:

P.S.: Je suis content pour Yann "Mania" Wink (oui, je sais Guillaume, pas de pseudo chez HSO :hihi:, mais c'est lui qui a commencé :D).
J'avais dit qu'il trouverait chez HSO des pilotes dignes de son niveau et bien voilà... y a plus qu'à...lol!
bravo pour ta 6ème place Yann :top:, joli, j'ai suivi ta course ainsi que celle de Guillaume pendant les 42 tours que je n'ai pu faire. Super battles entre Guillaume et Ruben  :clap: de même qu'entre Carl et Yann :clap:, le mode "spectateur" m'a apporté beaucoup de plaisir aussi :chinois: :top:.

Le  :papy: va s'accrocher pour faire la prochaine dans de meilleures conditions :D 
Many Thanks Bernard He is a Great Racer :drink:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013 - 1:59

Ben Paulet wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

The secret is that you take your foot off the accelerator when you change gear. In almost caricatural.
I change gear just when the rpm turn red. Wink

:aie: I knew to lift off the accelerator on upshifts, Was short shifting some point but was dipping into the red a few times. Think didnt help when i was driving in anger after been held up which allowed Ruben and Gui to catch up, Think that may have contributed too.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013 - 2:09

Lift during shifts and not over 8000 rpm. I did that during my whole race and still manged to kill 20% of engine's life :hihi:

Oh... and it's pretty easy for the engine to blow past the 50% life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]   Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Sandown Park [June 23]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next