Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]

Go down 
+22
Greg Hunt
Philippe Martinelli
Stephen Wenham
Antoine de Mautor
Laurent Binet
Alessio Campigotto
Jon Lasa
Dave Simmons
Vincent Beretta
Richard Coxon
Lee Gibson
Ole Marius Myrvold
Raynald Tortay
Carl Larrad
Jonatan Acerclinth
Guillaume Siebert
Simon Wattman
Giuseppe Scaccia
Ben Paulet
Roy Magnes
Pierre Closset
Frank Verplanken
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 21:14

Pierre Closset wrote:
Podium, Podium, Podium Youhouuu ! :champ:

2nd with my boat, I'm happy :yaa:

Well done, Good battle with you for first few laps till I spun, And it may be a boat but it's a beautiful boat! :top:
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 21:26

Sorry for the absence...i had i big problem Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 21:30

Lee Gibson wrote:
I didnt push you at turn 3 Rolling Eyes my start grid box was right on your back bumper,you pulled away at the green so no problem.
Turn 1 was fine,Turn 2 the nissan came right across in front of us,i just missed it.then turn 3 i went around the outside of you,no push, but you were going wide as i went past and hit me giving me back left damage.

yes you did, i was on the inside you came from nowhere, hit me and i lost control and so hit you back. But it doesnt matter.

Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Lee Gibson
Rookie
Lee Gibson

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 21:32

I was already alongside you and going around the outside,so if your saying it was a push i kept you on the track scratch
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 21:36

Caterham race 2 in a few minutes !
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 22:11

Lee Gibson wrote:
I was already alongside you and going around the outside,so if your saying it was a push i kept you on the track scratch

pouarf, you are blind Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 22:14

En BTCC sans Jesper, la mission était de battre la pole de Jesper, et faire le hat trick, mission accomplie :jp:
En Caterham, grosse baston avec Gui malgré l'écart de vitesse, merci l'aspi. En m'y prenant mieux et avec de la chance, je pouvais même espérer piquer une victoire. M'enfin ca sera pas toujours fête comme à Snetterton :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 22:15

Results are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013 - 22:16

Extremly frustrated that I missed the BTCC but I guess the Caterham event made up for it in some regards....

R1:

Was starting from..... 5th I think and had a fairly clean get away and managed to stay out of trouble and soon has a battle with Franck which was enjoyable but ended a couple of laps after I passed him for 3rd as I got squirmy all over the place in the dip before the uphill right and Franck I guess got scared, tried to avoid me and span himself while I managed to keep control of the car, just.... pale
Sorry for sort of making you loose the car Sad

After that had a couple of calm laps before I made a misstake at Druids which saw JM get past and I sat behind him for 2 laps pressuring him trying to get him to make a misstake. And that he did, I think he went wide to leave me a bit of room on the inside at Paddock and he lost it on the outside line.

Kept the distance from then on, pumping with adrenaline which doesn't happen that often for me in SimRacing, and got 3rd which I'm very happy with considering it was Gui and JP who was ahead. It felt like a win Very Happy :D :champ:

R2:

For the start I managed to just hang David on the outside of me through Paddock and I could stay ahead and get a slight gap after Sector 1.

It didn't take long though before JM caught up and we had one ding-dong battle for 3rd with me defending as best I could without closing the door on him too much and not make misstakes.

With 5-ish minutes to go I went wide at Druids for the 5th time I think in the race and this time JM managed to get the run off the corner and got passed. I almost managed to squeeze down the inside at T3 but he hang it tough around the ouside but ended up on the Cerb and I could get up the inside for Surtees and got passed up to 3rd again.

Think it was on this lap that he went around the outside of me after the back straight and made it work. I tired to carry speed through the next double right hander but JM got sideways midcorner and slower than usual so I hit his rear a bit and span.

I hope that didn't cause you any damage. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable battle, I hope that we can have another one in the following events :drink: :clap: cheers :hello:

Lost 2 positions but got one back when David went wide out of the last turn with 2 laps to go.

Was hoping for Franck and JM to get caught up in the battle but it never happened and a 5th place it was in Race2 Smile

Last edited by Jonatan Acerclinth on Thu 16 May 2013 - 17:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013 - 16:33

Sorry I couldn't be there last night :smil20: .

Championship standings are updated on the site Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013 - 17:35

Yay, if I win all the races with fastest lap, if Jesper has an headache every other wednesday night, and if Ole goes in a category where he isn't 2 seconds faster than others (there are Sierras available), I can still win it by a point Laughing
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013 - 23:12

That's the spirit(and a lot of determination)!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 10:32

Yes you should really focus on the BTCC championship now JP.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 11:06

JP Campmajo wrote:
Yay, if I win all the races with fastest lap, if Jesper has an headache every other wednesday night, and if Ole goes in a category where he isn't 2 seconds faster than others (there are Sierras available), I can still win it by a point Laughing

Yes i was very supprised as i worked my way through pack again to find Ole battling with some of the Group A cars! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 17:06

No one was more surprised than me i could not get passed Ole in my Nissan :clap:
I had to wait for him to make a mistake :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 17:07

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yes you should really focus on the BTCC championship now JP.

lol! :langue: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013 - 2:02

Richard Coxon wrote:

Yes i was very supprised as i worked my way through pack again to find Ole battling with some of the Group A cars! Shocked
¨
Carl Larrad wrote:
No one was more surprised than me i could not get passed Ole in my Nissan :clap:
I had to wait for him to make a mistake :hello:

Was somewhat surprised myself. Even though I've won the last races as well. It hasn't been anywhere near how it was in the start of the season (Oulton and 1st race at Thruxton as the extremes). I was somewhat helped by Simon Wattmann running off in the last corner as well at Brands. Going out on softs was good for fast laptimes and a good start. But I struggled quite a lot the last few laps as well.

The next three races will be interesting. I really suck at street circuits (Norising being the exception), and Donnington/Silverstone are the tracks I have been beaten on! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]   Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Brands Hatch [May 15th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3