Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles

Go down 
+79
Joshua Anderson
Joel Sixou
Ghovand Keanie
Alain Laporte
Philippe Girard
Kevin Maaß
fsartori
Jonatan Acerclinth
David Banta
Tom Parker
Matthias Weber
Jan Titz
Jonathan Smith
Mateusz Wasiñski
John Nelson
Patrice Gibelin
Vadim Taciak
Jay John
David Jaques
William Néron
jordan weekes
Chris Souter
Mick Claridge
Samy Hamlaoui
Juha Mikkola
Ryan Walker
Eero Forsblom
William Tringas
Ron Squire
finally gone :)
Felipe Elias
Jon Lasa
Kevin Vanco
Ben Warren
Ben Horrill
Anders Nilsson
Frank Verplanken
Mitch Simon
Ari Antero
Eric Campillo
Samuli Leinonen
Ricardo Magno
François Remmen
Oscar Plada
Philippe Bousquet
Cyril Derkir
Abat Hernaez
Jean-Marie Placais
Simon Wattman
Gianluca Desposito
Tiago Malafaya
Teemu Toikka
Yoann Quioc
Philippe Martinelli
Greg Hunt
Gérard Ryon
Mike Becnel
Carl Larrad
Ben Paulet
Vincent Beretta
Jorge Alonso
Karel Marciniszyn
Frank Labédan
Florkin Marc
Victor Alcocer
David Jundt
Ruben Freitas
Lorenzo Arisi
Richard Coxon
Alessio Campigotto
Patrick Marucco
James Knowles
Thomas Gatschnegg
Alberto Ibañez
Martin Audran
Mario Gassner
Oscar Hardwick
Yves Plaçais
Guillaume Siebert
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:40

I guess if you are really really really heated up to race, you should maybe check daily.

*Slowly points towards the free Jordan for this race*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:42

Pointing at the Jordan is useless as well, newcomers rule. :regl:

I feel like a nazi repeating these rules over and over again, but if people read the rules, I wouldn't have to.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:54

He may have not raced yet, but I see which way the field he is heading to by looking at his times. Not to mention I was on the server with him and he gave me some help(Thanks to the setup he showed me, I can at least push the car in Qualifying).

Too bad. It's as I said then: Check daily.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:07

Just to clarify to the new members why we proceed this way :

1) it's simpler to admin. You should see us admins as the FIA : we organise the racing, we set the rules, but we are not the drivers' managers and cannot book cars for you.

2) it favours our regular members, i.e. those who compete in our other series and thus visit the forum often, which is only fair.

3) it's based on our previous experience in this respect, as when we indeed used to have waiting lists and book cars for people, most of them never showed up anyway.

:hello:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:38

dont bother i just hate it i never raced in a league with the mod for full laps distance and hoped for a car
anyway not will happen cause i dont have the time to check all day! all i can say have fun All!

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:53

That's a shame. I hoped you'd get a chance to drive a Ligier at least, but it wasn't to be.

Btw Frank: What is the fastest way to get on the '91 grid as an unknown newcomer(several possibilities)?

And that rule for the newcomer also applies to guys that may just race as one-off in a car of the high midfield like the Jordan? I mean, you can't keep the car anyway.

Just asking.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 21:03

David Jundt wrote:

And that rule for the newcomer also applies to guys that may just race as one-off in a car of the high midfield like the Jordan? I mean, you can't keep the car anyway.
Yes.
We didn't spread out the drivers according to their level to have a wild card driver smoking the field with a free Williams.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 21:14

Just tell the Williams drivers not to miss any races. We dont't want the box of Pandora to be opened What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:59

Hugely interested in taking part in this. Have regularly raced with Teemu, Samuli and DJ through the years, but haven't really tried a historic edition mod before, as from a very small league a few years ago.

I shall keep a close watch on this thread for the next car availability. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 0:27

I will be travelling internationally on business during the time of race 3 at Imola - February 17th. Under the condition that if my travel plans change I revoke this statement, my #27 Ferrari will be available for round 3 at Imola.

I am headed to Frankfurt Germany and Israel on business. Most of the time in Israel. Flying coach and I am 6'2" tall. Oh joy.

And to repeat, if my travel plans get cancelled I am reclaiming the car. I seriously doubt the plans will be cancelled though so somebody is going to have a rocking good time at Imola!

Please note - this is for ROUND 3 ONLY, not this weekend's race.

Edit: I wonder how long it will take for someone to claim it...click...stop watch started.
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 9:18

I'm still a little unclear on some of the rules as to who can and can't take particular cars. If it's allowed, I would like Mike's Ferrari for Round 3 (unless he doesn't travel). If not then no problem.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 9:37

Well this race is in 3 weeks, and as Mike is not 100% sure he will be absent, I don't see the point of freeing this car now.

By the way, I think the Ferrari is too fast for you Ben.
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 9:40

I understand. Smile No problem!
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 9:50

Mike Becnel wrote:
I will be travelling internationally on business during the time of race 3 at Imola - February 17th. Under the condition that if my travel plans change I revoke this statement, my #27 Ferrari will be available for round 3 at Imola.

I am headed to Frankfurt Germany and Israel on business. Most of the time in Israel. Flying coach and I am 6'2" tall. Oh joy.

And to repeat, if my travel plans get cancelled I am reclaiming the car. I seriously doubt the plans will be cancelled though so somebody is going to have a rocking good time at Imola!

Edit: I wonder how long it will take for someone to claim it...click...stop watch started.

Mike forgot to say, that if you take Ferrari, you must be setup guru and it is mandatory share the setup with Ferrari no.2 driver - ME
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 10:06

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

By the way, I think the Ferrari is too fast for you Ben.

I think Ben is too fast for Ferrari and not vice versa. :jp:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013 - 0:30

Karel Marciniszyn wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:

Mike forgot to say, that if you take Ferrari, you must be setup guru and it is mandatory share the setup with Ferrari no.2 driver - ME

I will still setup the car and practice at the track so I will send my setup.

Gui, tickets were purchased last night so the travel probability is 99%.

Oh and god help you guys lapping me in the Group C race the day after I return. My ass will be totally jet lagged and easy to piss off.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013 - 9:53

je ne sais pas ce qu il en sera de cette ferrari mais je pense qu il serait sympa de la remettre a Marcus pour cette course et voir ce qu il peut faire avec sur une course . J ai trouvé le probleme qu y faisait qu il etait si lent avec la williams a Jerez et qu il ne faisait que se sortir ( il roulait avec une courbe d acceleration et de freinage toute plate , je veux dire par la qu il etait en 100 pour cent ON OFF lorsqu il touchait sa pédale d accel ou de freinage ... et etourdit comme nous le connaissons il n avait bien entendu pas selectionné le bon upgrate de boite aussi study )

hier soir avec mon set et sa modeste modena il a tourne en 1.21.2 et arrivera dans les 1.20 je pense , ce qui pour Marcus n est pas trop mal vu la voiture dont il dispose je pense ... avec la ferrari il pourrait etre dans les 17 je pense et se qualifier .
Car la Marcus qui est comme tout le monde le sait un pilote avec " des difficultés " et au volant d une modena c est le condanné a ne jamais pouvoir se qualifier et donc quasiment sur a ne jamais pouvoir participer a une course ( sauf bien sur le reglement mais bon il y aura toujours des gens devant lui sur la liste d attente je pense ) .

si j ecris cela c est pour lui moi ca ne changera rien à mon " pauvre cas " :D :hello:

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013 - 10:28

Oui j'ai bien vu que Marcus commence à faire des chronos intéressants, mais je ne vois pas pourquoi il recevrait un traitement particulier, par rapports à d'autres pilotes qui galèrent sur leurs veaux, comme Simon, Eric ou Jorge.

De toutes façons ce n'est pas autorisé par le règlement, les pilotes titulaires doivent garder leurs voitures. Par contre ces pilotes sur des chassis très lents auront la priorité si une meilleure voiture se libère. Wink
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013 - 15:09

J'espère que Dieu existe,

je vais commencer a prier......

Merci Greg, de prendre ma défense pour l'injus.....,non, je n'ose pas écrire le mot jusqu'au bout !

Marcus:study:

PS:je continue a apprendre avec mon Professeur :conduit: :hello:
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 0:25

salut
je ne sais pas non plus ce qu'il adviendra de la ferrarri en question mais si il faut un remplaçant pour le bacquet laissé vacquant par le bénéficiare(de la dites ferrari à imola) je me propose dès maintenant
peut etre est ce que je m'avance quelque peu mais comme on dit qui ne tente rien...
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 2:27

Hmmm...I wonder if travel restrictions might occur due to this Israeli airstrike in Syria...
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 22:30

Consequence of this announcement, #29 Larrousse is free for the rest of the season.
Drivers from the Modena, Coloni and Fondmetal teams have the priority to book this car.
"Carlorenzo" will be allowed to rejoin this series when I say he will
============
Suite à cette annonce, la Larrousse #29 est libre pour le reste de la saison.
Les pilotes titulaires chez Modena, Coloni et Fondmetal sont prioritaires pour la réservation de cette voiture.
"Carlorenzo" sera autorisé à revenir dans ce championnat quand j'estimerai qu'il y aura une place pour lui.
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb 2013 - 0:58

bon sans vouloir ressembler à un vautour je m'inscrit sur la liste d'aattente de la modena ,coloni ou fonmetal qui se libère.
pig

Last edited by Cyril Derkir on Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 2:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jorge Alonso
Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb 2013 - 1:37

hi, can i change from coloni to that free #29 Larrousse ?
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb 2013 - 8:59

May I take the Coloni if Jorge is allowed the Larrousse, please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles   1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1991 F1 : Available cars / Voitures disponibles
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next