Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next years Championships

Go down 
+7
David Cid
Matthias Traber
Tiago Malafaya
Carl Larrad
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
Richard Coxon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matthias Traber
Rookie
Matthias Traber

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Next years Championships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 14:32

Merci beaucoup! :top:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 16:11

bounce :aie:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 16:14

I think i know one of the championships, But then i keep seeing Gui and frank Putting a bag over my head and putting me in a dark room, So i forget what i know then :aie: lol!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 17:44

Richard i know your going to like it ...

And i'm not talking about the bag over your head either :hihi:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 18:03

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 18:28

oh stop teasing me!! Frank slip Gui a £50 not to tell us next years champs now and ill give it you back!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 18:41

I could tell you which championships there will be :spy: but then I would have to kill you :hum:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 18:49

:spy: Hmmmm Think i'll wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Diego Dário
Experienced Driver
Diego Dário

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 21:46

Just tell me that there will be Group C cars, and i'll sleep well for the rest of the year. :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:18

Diego Dário wrote:
Just tell me that there will be Group C cars, and i'll sleep well for the rest of the year. :hihi:

Next years Championships - Page 2 Grab_011
It is not excluded Wink !

Trials are in full swing :aie: !
Next years Championships - Page 2 Grab_012
Next years Championships - Page 2 Grab_013
Next years Championships - Page 2 Grab_014

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:26

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:
Diego Dário wrote:

Is that the Lancia LC2 from 1990. Which Was usually about 10-15 seconds off the pole time because the car was that dated
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 9:22

Quote :
Is that the Lancia LC2 from 1990. Which Was usually about 10-15 seconds off the pole time because the car was that dated

Indeed. Do you like your next year's car? You'll love driving it and the rest of us will love see you driving it Next years Championships - Page 2 788525
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 10:13

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

Indeed. Do you like your next year's car? You'll love driving it and the rest of us will love see you driving it Next years Championships - Page 2 788525

I thought this was Lorenzo's car, We all might have a chance then :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 10:21

We wouldn't have a chance even if he drives the pace car Next years Championships - Page 2 161590
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 10:24

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
We wouldn't have a chance even if he drives the pace car Next years Championships - Page 2 161590
:D We'll have to stick him in the pedal power cars then! Mind you probably still finish in the top 5
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 23:21

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:

Looks more like Mario, Crash Bandicoot and Sonic tried sports cars and it went horribly wrong.

:D

If we had a Group C championship, Matthias and me could go for an all Swiss line-up at Sauber(although I favor the Mazda). As for F1, we'd need '94 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 2:30

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:
Diego Dário wrote:

Next years Championships - Page 2 Grab_013
Next years Championships - Page 2 Grab_014

How dare you do that to these cars!!! Evil or Very Mad :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 2:33

lol!
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 8:14

Richard Coxon wrote:

How dare you do that to these cars!!! Evil or Very Mad :grrr:
You are absolutely right I have no right to work on these cars. And I wouldn't do it if someone did the job as it should be. You can install any of the mods, some find on this theme, except perhaps Mazda 787B 1.1. And make sure the complete unsuitability of the material to use. You'll find a huge amount of graphic gaps, and the physical model has nothing to do with the real. And most importantly I'm not going to claim that it is my cars. In the annotations to the mod I will point out where I took them, and if possible, who their Creator. But also present the information about its work. Moreover this is not a commercial project and this material is not licensed. So it is only a question of ethics. In what do you find less of ethics? To provide users a totally unsuitable to the use of the material or to put it in order?

If anyone has any of this image questions, the answer is that of course it is a joke. Such a farce in the mod of course will not.

However, apologize this section is not for the discussion of the mod.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 11:44

I was just having a laugh at the fact the cars had been crashed. Lol Everything you have posted so far has been great, Closest thing we have got to Group C cars on Rfactor, The original Virtua LM junior group are taking an age to release anything. Which is a shame because everything I have seen so far looks fantastic by them.
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:48

Richard Coxon wrote:
I was just having a laugh at the fact the cars had been crashed. Lol Everything you have posted so far has been great, Closest thing we have got to Group C cars on Rfactor, The original Virtua LM junior group are taking an age to release anything. Which is a shame because everything I have seen so far looks fantastic by them.
Please forgive me, Richard, I misunderstood you! It seemed to me that you condemn me for the use of, and changes in content, which does not belong to me. However, it was just a joke on your part! Sorry!
But there was a story, when expressed claims very seriously. They asked me why I take someone else's content and use at its own umotreniyu. I said that as soon as they promise to do a quality mod Group C, I immediately take their dirty hands from the content. I never saw them again and qualitative mod too!
Really quite a shame that even Virtua LM not been treated with due attention to this wonderful cars for rFactor.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:19

2013 IS ON !!!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next years Championships   Next years Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next years Championships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2