Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]

Go down 
+24
finally gone :)
Carl Larrad
Gérard Ryon
Lorenzo Arisi
Laurent Binet
Martin Audran
John Siqueira
Matthew Brinson
Florkin Marc
Ben Paulet
Greg Hunt
Tony DAndrea
Patrick Marucco
Alessio Campigotto
Joel Sixou
Tiago Malafaya
Yves Plaçais
Frank Verplanken
Alberto Ibañez
Mike Becnel
David Cid
Vincent Beretta
Giuseppe Scaccia
Antoine de Mautor
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012 - 23:54

Well all in all, I have to be happy with the outcome of the weekend.
1st Pole ever!! :first:
Then the race... Oh my god.
At the end of lap 2 I found mr Fort coming out of pits, and not leting me pass, so I lost concentration, as I was trying to keep up with Ben. I knew I could beat him if I didnt loose time were I was faster, so loosin that precious time, with Fort, Tiago caught me up, and again trying to keep momentum on turns 1 and 2 I lost the car, and Bang! hard on the wall. The car was in very bad shape, whent into pits and lost a lap to everyone...
Then It was just atack, atack atack, I've still managed to catch some guys that were 1 lap in front of me, but the race was too short, to climb more than 8th place.
So, congrats everyone. Great race as usual. :flag:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 0:27

Congrats David Super Pole in the little Porsche :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 12:38

David Cid wrote:
...as I was trying to keep up with Ben. I knew I could beat him ...
Are you sure? lol!
Grats for your pole David. :top:

Great night for me, with the third position on the grid, and the podium to finish. And my 20 laps like leader, it's the first time for me.
Sorry Lorenzo, for the bumps in the last turn. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 14:09

Et meilleur tour en course, t'étais en feu Benou bravo :clap:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 15:02

My PC was down so I couldn't race last night, but I watched the race at Ben's and it was great fun to watch :top: First, well done to David on his first pole on home soil, too bad you spun and damaged the car you were very much in contention for the win :smil20: Vincent as usual was great at saving tyres and won the race with a comfortable margin, well done :top: Ben was on fire and seeing him catching up on Lorenzo and Joel while being chased by Tiago in the end was great, breath taking action :champ:

Lorenzo BTW, that was a terrible strategy :antoine: And well done to JP who clinches the 3rd championship spot :clap:

Grats and thank you drivers for racing in this series, we had great fun throughout the year on great circuits with great cars, a lovely series that's for sure, I'm really happy with how it went :chinois:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 15:44

Encore un grand merci Antoine pour l'organisation de ce tres beau championnat :top:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 18:28

J'ai eu beaucoup de chance au départ...Avec JP, on a réussi à passer entre Yves qui venait de s'écraser avec son Stuka et Frank en perdition sur la droite. Gros coup de bol, pas de dégat. Ensuite, j'ai bagarré un bon moment avec Tiago et JP. Et puis, à la mi course, Ben s'est arrêté pour ravitailler et j'ai récupéré la tête.

Voilà, j'ai adoré cette course là comme j'avais adoré toutes les autres et le championnat en général avec cet incroyable tour de France. Bravo les gars, bravo Antoine, bravo Gui, bravo Frank, bravo Martin. Bravo et Merci.

:top:
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 19:47

Antoine de Mautor wrote:

Lorenzo BTW, that was a terrible strategy :antoine:

Yeah, but i just couldn't have done much more than 5th by stopping at midrace, maybe i would have got 3rd but who knows Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012 - 21:21

Sorry I missed. Ended up being out of the house until 2 hours after the race. I hope it was a great race.
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012 - 1:01

Epaule en vrac depuis trois jours, training minimaliste, mais course sympa, je regrette juste d'avoir perdu le contact avec la ferrari devant moi trop tôt, je suis sur que j'aurais pu un peu la houspiller.. avant de me sortir :D

En tout cas encore un super champi à la HSO :top: Une manche enlevée sur le ring, ça restera un très bon souvenir Very Happy

Merci a tous, concurrents et organisateurs :chinois:

Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012 - 13:18

Since this was the last race I wanted to again thank HSO and specially Antoine for the championship. It was truly amazing, though I keep the bitter taste of having had so many computer problems that ended in freezes and reboot. I just hope a similar one can be done again some day. Until then, Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 296107
Back to top Go down
John Siqueira
Rookie
John Siqueira

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012 - 14:34

Congratulations for the championship. Even participating only in the last race in Estoril I really liked.
Thank you all for everything!

Last edited by John Siqueira on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012 - 16:09

Thank you for the kind words guys, I really enjoyed this championship as well (been watching most replays and it rocks! Twisted Evil) :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012 - 22:54

EEhheem...
Well I forfot to say this:
Its been an honour to participate in this championship.
The oranization shoul be proud of their work. A big aplause to them! :top:
I mean, I never had so much fun on simracing as I did here with you guys.
The spirit of this community is something that should be praized and valued.
With that said, I also would like to say that this is by far my favourite mod. I really hope we can do another championship soon, hopefully with the 1.95 version.
HSO ROC cheers KS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012 - 0:15

J'ai raté la dernière course mais je voulais remercier HSO pour ce championnat, j'ai pris un tel plaisir à rouler avec la 911, on remet ça quand vous voulez. Le tour de france, j'ai trouvé ça génial aussi Smile

Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]   Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 9 : Grande Prêmio do AC de Portugal [Nov. 18th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3