Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]

Go down 
+20
Simon Wattman
Gianluca Desposito
Alberto Ibañez
Dave Miller
Jens Kraft
Francis Houard
Steve Parker
Mike Becnel
Tiago Malafaya
Christian Del
Lorenzo Arisi
Franck Mercurio
David Jundt
Richard Coxon
Patrick Marucco
Yves Plaçais
Guillaume Siebert
Carl Larrad
Martin Audran
Ben Paulet
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep 2012 - 22:48

Martin Audran wrote:
And congrats Lorenzo for the DRT title :champ:

Thanks m8 :top:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 1:39

Jens Kraft wrote:
the server lets my pc load salzb, and says cant loah hock79 but its inszalled we raced there :hihi:

Similar issue here. When I log onto the server the Salzb track picture is shown, track loads but once in paddock server is looking for Hockenheim files. Booted from server.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 2:01

Is it ok now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 4:47

Now I see the screen for Hockenheim, the paddock loads and I see my car but there is a message saying it can not find the Hockenheim track then disconnects me.

I installed the track as I saw it on the schedule page.

Are you using the correct Hockenheim? Remember, Gui used a different one for the fun race. Ahhh...I like that track...first win (even though I had a machine gun and you guys were all carrying butter knives :champ: )
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 6:20

yeah it boots anyone off the server maybe wrong track on server
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 6:33

I am guessing the fun race F1 Hock is mixed up in there somehow.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 8:56

There are many versions of Hockenheim around, we regularly get problems due to that because the MAS files where the track 3D and textures are located are sometimes named the same in different versions of the track. First and basic step would be to uninstall any Hockenheim verions you have and install only the HSO one ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 420535

As for the race yesterday:

I was lucky to find a setup I was comfortable with in just 30 minutes of practice the day before, and fortunately the track is short enough so that it can be learnt fast.

Had a good start following Lorenzo, till he dissapeared in the horizon shortly after, and then settled on a comfortable pace avoiding unnecesary risks. My usual rival Philippe did not stay with me, as he was just few sconds behind in the first laps and suddenly was gone, so it was mostly a lone race until Patrick caught me, when we had some fighting around. I was tempted to push the car more as I knew that his Gr. 5 M1 could only overtake me in two points, but I was already happy to see me 2nd after Lorenzo in DRT and I want to finish races, specially if I'm collecting championship points. Had I pushed the car, I'm sure I would have made an error and lost everything, so I fought till that limit. I'm getting wiser, it seems Very Happy

What makes me more happy is that I drove and absolutely error-free race from beginning to end, with only 3 or 4 hairy moments in heavy braking when the car went completely sideways and I almot lost it (One of them with Patrick behind who exited the tarmac to avoid me, sorry for that mate). Looking forward to Hockenheim now ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 311792

Finally, grats to Lorenzo for the DRT championship and to JP for his victory in Gr.5 ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 12028
Back to top Go down
Christian Del
Club Driver
Christian Del

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 11:31

Je vous ai abandonné pour la course, ne voulant pas créer d'icident, des inconnus construisaient des murs aléatoirement sur mes points de freinages comme on pu le constater ceux qui me suivaient...
Donc, position inconfortable pour piloter, surtout la GR5, j'ai préféré me retirer...
Je n'ai même pas pu suivre en spectateur tellement ça laguait, j'ai donc rien vu du tout...
Je met à dispo la BM #51 si un pilote plus efficace que moi veux la conduire à la victoire :D

Merci à Mike pour les conseils donnés, toutes ces manip ont étés faites, je vais faire un essai en 800x600 si ce formay existe encore :D

Merci pour l'orga, le circuit est top, je ne le connaissait pas, le peu que j'y ai roulé m'a fait comprendre qu'il est pas facile malgré ses apparences... (Et ses murs)
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:29

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
There are many versions of Hockenheim around, we regularly get problems due to that because the MAS files where the track 3D and textures are located are sometimes named the same in different versions of the track. First and basic step would be to uninstall any Hockenheim verions you have and install only the HSO one ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 420535

Well, i have only the HSO version ever had and cleanly installed it. It didnt work maybe reisntall rF
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:30

Yeah the problem is that we have a dozen of different Hockenheim on the server, so it's hard to find the right one :D
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:31

put the next one ill tell ya
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:34

its showing salzburg screen again
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:36

I think I found the right one finally :aie:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:37

When the track which is running on the server is not installed in your game, rFactor will load the last track loaded, Salzburgring in your case.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:39

Yes but the track on the server was not the one which is in the schedule topic geek
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:41

Ok then you're fired. :regl:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:43

Ben is fired you mean :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:45

Martin Audran wrote:
I think I found the right one finally :aie:

yep, because it laoded the background already yesterday and 10mintues ago salzburg again.

now its all working, in addition i even re downlaoded the scheduled track yesterday (but had done before anyways) and had also einstalled it, gui :D

thanks martyn

Last edited by Jens Kraft on Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 14:17

J'ai toujours aimé ce circuit et souvent il me le rend bien Very Happy

9eme chrono en qualif, comme d'habitude avec cette GR5 je prends un départ comme un fer à repasser et je me retrouve 15eme derrière Mike à la fin du 1er tour scratch

J'entame une belle remontée, il faut dire que ma BMW GR5 même si elle n'avance pas bien vite dans les bouts droits, au moins elle tient tres bien la route dans les grandes courbes et je fais un festival de depassements dans le dernier partiel du circuit Very Happy

Dès le T2 je passe Mike puis Carl dans le T3, Simon dans le T4, Phil dans le T8, Jens dans le T9 ....... mais Alberto resiste, il est plus rapide que moi dans les longues lignes droites et je doit attendre l'avant dernier tour pour pouvoir le passer :conduit:

Merci Alberto pour le fun :top:

Au final j'obtient une belle 6eme place, mon meilleur classement en DRM depuis le debut de la saison Very Happy

Bravo à JP et à Lorenzo pour leurs belles victoires
et merci à tous les pilotes pour leur fairplay en course :top:

Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 21:04

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 21:42

Bonne petit course pour ma part, sérieuse jusqu'à 3 tours de l'arrivée, où la voiture m'échappe au freinage de la chicane puis du droit suivant. Du coup, je perds une place, et laisse un podium qui me tendait les bras. Un peu triste sur la fin, mais bon c'est l'apprentissage. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:20

Mike Becnel wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

lol!

i couldnt see lewis around scratch lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2012 - 16:12

Cette course ne restera pas dans ma mémoire très longtemps...

Je n'ai pu m'amuser avec personne... C'était un peu monotone... J'ai été seul en piste presque tout le temps (refrin connu pour les pilotes de mon niveau...).
Alberto allait trop vite pour moi (bravo à toi :top: ) et Carl n'est pas venu me titiller comme souvent... Ce sont mes deux camarades de jeux favoris dans cette catégorie... pas cette fois-çi, dommage...

Je termine 8 ème au scratch et 3 ème en G4, je ne vais pas me plaindre ce ne serait pas très correct...

Je vise le podium en G4, c'est tout ce qui reste après le passage de M. Arisi... (Grats Lorenzo :first: ).
Il reste 4 courses ce ne sera pas simple (surtout quand :frank: va revenir... Wink )

Bravo JP pour ta victoire :top:

Merci HSO et Ben pour l'organisation :top:

A la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2012 - 16:26

Philippe Martinelli wrote:

Alberto allait trop vite pour moi (bravo à toi :top: ) et Carl n'est pas venu me titiller comme souvent... Ce sont mes deux camarades de jeux favoris dans cette catégorie... pas cette fois-çi, dommage...

I Missed you too Phillipe i was Hopeless :drink:

You and Alberto where in another league .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]   ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4