Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th]

Go down 
+12
Alberto Ibañez
Franck Mercurio
Lorenzo Arisi
Jean-louis Petillot
Steve Parker
Philippe Martinelli
Patrick Marucco
Tiago Malafaya
Pierre Closset
Martin Audran
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th]   Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 12:24

Fun race for me, despite finishing exhausted and losing lots of concentration.

Good start and made up some places, then benefitted from turn 2 trouble to further climb, leaving Steve, Greg and Vincent -all faster drivers than me- behind and starting to pick up rythm. Was driving comfortably but finally Greg caught me and we had lots of fun for some laps, though unfortunately that made us go slower and Steve caught us up, by which time I had cooked my tires while fighting with Greg. Defended a bit but when I saw him well positioned to overtake at turn 3 I did not make it difficult as he clearly had more rythm and I desperatedly needed to cool my tires down. Steve went away soon and I had some more laps with Greg til he quit (Was wondering why he was slower than usual yesterday, now I know he had a terrible headache). At that moment I was absolutely exhausted and much slower, so getting caught by Vincent in the process was the obvious result and lost 6th place there.

Cruised comfortably for the rest of the race ensuring not to interfere in the leader's fight, and collected some more points in time to see the last 1/2 of the match between Portugal and Spain, and the penalties. Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 228364 The match outcome was good for Spain, but it would never have compensated losing the fun of the TCL race, this mod is going to end up being my favourite Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 652294
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th]   Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 14:03

J’espérais un peu mieux de cette course, je pensais affronter Ben et AlbertoRound 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 Fun_Fight__P_by_UzumakiSlumpBallZ, hélas je rate mon départ, ce qui n'est pas le cas des 2 furieux derrière qui se placent a l’intérieur au V1!

Je tente bien de repasser a l’extérieur, mais deux roues dans l'herbe je lève le pied et me retrouve derrière Simon!
Les deux compères en profitent pour creuser un écart que jamais je ne comblerais Crying or Very sad

Je peine a trouver l'ouverture, et on se retrouve avec John, Elia, Simon et Steeve à bastonner en queue de peloton.

Je part une première fois faire des pâté de sable, et perds le contact avec le gruppetto!

A partir de la ma course va consister à rejoindre Simon, mais a chaque fois que j'établis le contact, je pars tondre la pelouse, et je ferais même un tonneau :aie:

J'arriverais enfin a le dépasser après pas mal d'effort vers les trois quart de la course... :papy:

Bravo à tous les courageux qui ont choisis d'affronter la chaleur (et pas de faire les méduses échoués sur leur canapé en regardant 22 brushing surpayés jouer en short dans un champ avec une balle en cuir Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th] - Page 2 Embarrassed_Emoticon_by_Sox_Kitten )

:clap: devant, Merci HSO :top: :top:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/

Round 9 - Oran Park [June 27th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2