Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]

Go down 
+22
Franck Mercurio
Alessio Campigotto
Martin Audran
Carl Larrad
Ben Truffini
Martin Magi
Lorenzo Arisi
Greg Hunt
Vincent Beretta
Philippe Martinelli
Steve Parker
Jean-louis Petillot
Alberto Ibañez
David Cid
Ben Paulet
Vadym Semchenko
Jon Hawkins
Tiago Malafaya
Patrick Marucco
Guillaume Siebert
Pierre Closset
Frank Verplanken
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 18:58

Ben Truffini wrote:
Otherwise nice driving, this is the toughest car for Amaroo. Good luck!!

I must disagree with you... there's one a little tougher :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 18:59

David Cid wrote:
Hey Ben,
Thank you very much for you advises here...
I'll try to keep that in mind today.
I just don't get what you mean by stabbing the car?? (not so good english) I mean I don't drive carrying a Knife like Tiago... lol!
You mean looking up the wheels?

I don't carry knives.... I throw them :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 19:04

Server launched Wink
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 19:12

:doh: ahhh ok thanks Steve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 19:23

Shit I can't be there on time for the race. :doh:
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 20:23

Dire que j'en ai plein le cul de me faire sortir cette année serait un euphémisme....

Elia, that's not cool! You had a lot of place on your right, why did you push me out? :regl:

Bref, merci pour l'orga, à la prochaine....
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:00

Managed to get involved in the crash on the hill on the 1st lap , i Just could not avoid :doh:

I had no time to practice for this and it is far too dangerous a track to be a mobile chicane 1/2 distance was enough for me ......

I've not really got the best from the Alfa in this series and feel somone else could make better use of it at the moment ....

I'm Really Sorry but I would like to free my Alfa for the rest of the season Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:21

Don't do that Carl, unless you want my Mustang lol!
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:29

Franck Mercurio wrote:
Elia, that's not cool! You had a lot of place on your right, why did you push me out? :regl:

Ha, so I wasn't the only one to mett Elia during the race.
1st lap, he tried to push me on the grass under braking. Then I find him twice in the middle of the Turn 2, which damaged my car and ruined my chances in the race.

My Holden is free, I'm tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:34

Sad Was having great battle with Greg for 3rd place,when on lap 58 an invisible object destroyed my car :smil20: ,but apart from that a great race

Last edited by Steve Parker on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elia Baragiola
Rookie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:43

JP Campmajo wrote:
Franck Mercurio wrote:

Ha, so I wasn't the only one to mett Elia during the race.
1st lap, he tried to push me on the grass under braking. Then I find him twice in the middle of the Turn 2, which damaged my car and ruined my chances in the race.

My Holden is free, I'm tired of it.
Verplanken see the replay please .... i dont do nothing to Campmajo ,
mercurio sorry , i dont really see .
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:43

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--

I should be 4th in front of Tiago but I lost a lap after missing a sector line. I'll edit the export one day ^^
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:48

Unexpected finish here !

I did a good race without any mistake, but only one, I choose the wrong rear tyres wich has allowed Lorenzo to come back in the last 20 laps. The last lap was amazing, it started with a takeoff in my rear bumper from lorenzo ( affraid lol! ) and finished with a cross over at the penultimate turn (hum, google trad, not the last turn, the one before, it's the right word for it ? study ) and then we cross the line and I win for 0.06 second ! Unbelivable ! bounce :first:

Amazing job Lorenzo, was a great finish ! :banane:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:49

Steve Parker wrote:
Sad Was having great battle with Greg for 3rd place,when on lap 48 an invisible object destroyed my car :smil20: ,but apart from that a great race

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad too bad , i waited you pale pale pale pale AWESONE battle with you as usually Steve :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: cheers cheers cheers cheers :drink:

bon départ au 2eme virage je pique a linter Lorenzo et Pierre , je suis en tete pendant 6 tours , puis comme d hab pneus avant gauche toute la course entre 136 et 142 degrés et arriere gauche entre 126 et 131 degrés Neutral Neutral tout le reste de ma course n etait que de la survie , heureusement que Steve est passé par la pour une bonne vingtaine de tours drunken

grand bravo Pierre well done Lorenzo

:third: :third: :third: :third: :third: :third:

ps : je suis parti en vey hards a l avant et l arriere Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:58

Pierre Closset wrote:
Unexpected finish here !

I did a good race without any mistake, but only one, I choose the wrong rear tyres wich has allowed Lorenzo to come back in the last 20 laps. The last lap was amazing, it started with a takeoff in my rear bumper from lorenzo ( affraid lol! ) and finished with a cross over at the penultimate turn (hum, google trad, not the last turn, the one before, it's the right word for it ? study ) and then we cross the line and I win for 0.06 second ! Unbelivable ! bounce :first:

Amazing job Lorenzo, was a great finish ! :banane:

Thanks m8, and well done, sorry for the huge bump on the uphill section on the last lap, i didn't expect you to brake so early there Smile
I expected to run alone for the whole race, being faster than anybody else but you, that was a pleasant surprise! See you on the next race at Oran Park, hopefully for another great race!

Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:01

Frank Verplanken wrote:
--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--

I should be 4th in front of Tiago but I lost a lap after missing a sector line. I'll edit the export one day ^^

haha you wish :langue:
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:05

Elia Baragiola wrote:
mercurio sorry , i dont really see .

OK mate, that's racing :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Jon Hawkins
Club Driver
Jon Hawkins

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:34

Was gonna be racing tonight but as I was about to start practise I had a phonecall from my driver saying he could not do the rally this weekend as he is very ill, great shame so I had to ring organisers etc.

ah well
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:38

Ok, after a very disapointing race (again) ,I can't take it anymore. :smil20:
I can't be competitive with this car. I make countless mistakes. I mean... laped 4 times :grrr:
So, my Commodore #8 its free for someone who can make a good use of it.
Congratilations to the finishers.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:40

Une fois n'est pas coutume je vais commencer par les points negatifs :D

La qualif, je n'ai pas compris pourquoi certains pilotes ont fait plus de 3 tours lancés (soit 5 au total) Question
Surtout que certains de ces pilotes ont améliorés leurs chronos dans les tours supplementaires sans être declassés :regl:

Le départ, certains pilotes sans doute frustrés d'avoir raté leurs qualifs se sont crus autorises à prendre un depart de kamikaze et mettre le bordel parmi les pilotes plus prudents et à leurs places sur la grille Mad

Ceci etant et malgré le fait que je me soit retgrouvé dernier suite au carambolage du départ, je me suis bien amusé une grande partie de la course Very Happy
Une petite incomprehension avec Frank au moment ou il me prend 1 tour (vers le 30eme), desolé mais je pensai que tu allais prendre la trajectoire exterieure pour mieux aborder le virage suivant Crying or Very sad
Par chance tu n'as pas trop perdu de temps

Sinon à partir de la mi-course je reviens au contact de David et Elia en difficulté avec leurs pneus, il s'en suit de beaux duels, je reussi à les passer et je termine à une belle 9eme place, la meilleure perf de ma saison dans ce mod Very Happy

J'étais souvent aux premieres loges pour asister à la fantastique bagarre entre Pierre et Lorenzo, messieurs c'etait tres tres beau :top:

Merci à HSO et à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Simon Wattman
Experienced Driver
Simon Wattman

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 0:06

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 1:09

Great job !

Very nice video and very fast to made it !

(if you want some more, you can check the last lap too :papy: )
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 1:13

Cool video Simon :top:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 8:09

Splendid video Simon :top: :hello:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 8:47

Did an unexpectedly quick 2nd qualifying lap that placed me in the 2nd row, but I knew already that I did not belong there. As I supposed, the guys next behind me were actually quicker, so my first laps were a bit of a nightmare trying to stay out of the way and not cause a big collision while they went through and I settled on my real race pace. Went out once or twice but never collided, so my car remained in one piece and rejoined in 13th place, chasing Vincent and Elia. Vincent went through after some laps and when my turn came, I had some very nice laps with Elia, who resisted the pressure like a champ Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 652294 Then in the blind left-hander 3rd turn I was too close on his bumper and lost my references, exiting again and losing 10 seconds. Went back to track and restarted the chase, catching finally Elia, David and reaching 8th, but Frank was coming fast from behind and I knew he would sooner or later catch me -Again I went wide on one turn and he went through. From there on, the rest of the race was a matter of not destroying what was left of the tires, as the closest car was 28 seconds in front.

In all, again a pleasing race, I really like this mod and have reached a good mojo with the M3 Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 420535

Nice video by Simon, had not seen what happened in the rear. Who died in the white BMW on the first turn uphill? Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 228364
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]   Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Amaroo Park [June 6th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next