Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]

Go down 
+24
Vadim Sadoshenko
Jukka Närhi
Gianluca Desposito
Lorenzo Arisi
Franck Mercurio
Osni Kniess
Frank Verplanken
Gérard Ryon
Philippe Martinelli
Yannick Lampure
Florkin Marc
David Cid
Diego Dário
Greg Hunt
Jean-louis Petillot
Vincent Beretta
Steve Parker
Alessio Campigotto
Carl Larrad
Ben Paulet
Tiago Malafaya
Alberto Ibañez
Patrick Marucco
Antoine de Mautor
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012 - 22:48

Only just survived the race myself,after David re-entered the track right onto the roof of my car Suspect had damage but made it to the finish cheers grats to Frank, JP,Alberto on podium :drink Had same tactics as alberto,stay consistent,look after tyres and finish :D
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012 - 23:17

Steve Parker wrote:
Only just survived the race myself,after David re-entered the track right onto the roof of my car Suspect
I Would like to see the replay of that lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012 - 23:49

lol! lol!
I mean I'm really sorry Steve, I was blind with all that green...
Anyway... :hihi:
scratch I think this could be an all innovative way of intimidate your oponents... maybe I'll try to pull that off on the Aussies lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 9:45

Quote :
I Would like to see the replay of that lol!

Me too, David must have served in the Army with the snipers, because with only 8 cars in a 22km track, he managed to hit Steve when re-entering lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 10:38

I just watched the replay to see what had happened with Gerard ...

As I suspected he had to brake a 2nd time to avoid Alessio in the blue Porsche, and that's when I hit him. Gerard was on the left side and braked at the 200m mark, moving to the right. I braked later, at 150 m or so on the right and without changing lane, but was surprised when Gerard -who moved from left to right to be in front of me- braked again after the 100 metres mark to avoid Alessio. I bumped him, and his car started sliding, then somehow I bumped him again as he slid in front of my car and that's when his car turned upside down. I had never seen such thing happen without a car hitting something low and solid that lifts it, like kerbs, walls or whatever. It was a very unlucky incident, my apologizes again Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 321163 .
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 11:44

Freeze, freeze, lag lag, crash, echap. coupure connexion. Va te faire enc... Ring de merde. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 12:38

Disapointing showing from me, I took a decent start and managed to overtake Jukka in the second sector, but then right after that I missed my braking point, went wide and bent a suspension :doh: Had to nurse my car to the pits after just one lap for 76 seconds repair. That means I had lost more than 2 minutes on the leader in just one lap Evil or Very Mad

Then I climbed up the field, mainly thank to many retirements in front, but I was happy with my pace as well. :conduit:

I managed to catch Laurent for 6th, and eventually was chasing hard Steve and David who were 20s in front with one lap to go, surely too big a margin to catch them but who knows... :hum: So I just went on full attack mode, clipped a kerb, and rolled the bloody car over :aie: A shame overall because I'm pretty sure that without these two fuck-ups I could have scored a podium finish, and since the next two races will be terrible for my Porsche, I really needed these points... :slurp: Nevermind, I had good fun, and grats to my hero FRANKY on a brillant win, and JP on such a close upset, and Alberto for a great podium finish :top:
And, well, all finishers! :chinois:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 13:16

bravo Franky :clap: :clap: :drink: dommage Ben Neutral

je viens de passer la commande d internet pour ma nouvelle adresse , je suis des a present en attente que la ligne soit active et de recevoir le matos , je suis deja impatient :cowboy:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 14:51

I found Steve and David's collision in the replay ... LMAO David was even turning the lights on as he went through the forest, so lost was he lol!

But you gotta admit the timing was perfect, if he had planned to do such an ambush for weeks he wouldn't have gotten it so well Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 390839 , it was really hard to hit another of the remaining 6 cars in a 22 km circuit Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 322598

Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 15:01

Here goes the admin job :

Formal Warning for unappropriate behaviour in Round 5

Alberto Ibanez : Collecting an opponent in the very first corner, causing him to retire.

- This driver does not receive a penalty but will be under special scrutineering during the next race.

Not the worst I've seen in my admin career of course, but still, Alberto it has been said billions of time, be VERY careful in the first few corners. You should have braked way earlier in order to make sure that none of it could happen even in case of bad luck. :smil20:

As for the incident between David and Steve, I think it is pure bad luck and pretty funny indeed :aie:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:06

Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 529837

I repeat my apologizes to Gerard; of course I accept the admins decission that it was my fault but I feel very sad that the incident had so disproportionate consequences for him. 99 out of 100 times this would have ended with a simple spin, sadly this was the 1 left pale
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:31

Clip the kerb sending the car to two wheels, managed to bring it down. When it landed, the car went into a right spin before sending me into multiple rolls and then over the wall into a void..I love the Nord, but hate this version, seems a few problems with this void which annoys me :/
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:56

Bravo Franky, bravo Pat ... Bravo les autres
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:11

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Here goes the admin job :

As for the incident between David and Steve, I think it is pure bad luck and pretty funny indeed :aie:

Not sure about the bad luck bit,it was a dangerous way to re enter the track,was lucky it didnt finish my race
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:22

Do you mean David would have done this on purpose? :hum:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:33

Ye, Steve, like I've said I'm really sorry mate. :smil20:
If I was the kind of guy who would do something like this on purpose, I wouldn't wait for you to get on your way in front of me...
C'mon Steve I'm sorry and I i'm a fair person... I'm a Libra for Christ sake! Wink
Please do't be mad at me... the outcome was ok for both of us, and its a pretty fun video to watch, wich I've just did for the 1st time. :frank:
We're Cool?? :drink: :drink:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:38

Alberto,je te remerçie pour tes excuses.Une Ferrari de 1500kg,retourner comme une crèpe,a faible vitesse,a cause d'une petite bordure."Il faut le faire" prendre l'accent bruxellois. Laughing
:clap: aux 6 pilotes,sur 24 qui ont passer le :flag:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 18:23

Bisous à mon champion de Franky. :drink: :banane: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 18:30

Antoine de Mautor wrote:

No i just mean it was the wrong way to re-enter the track,and like i said lucky it didnt end my race,np david im not mad at you,just be more careful next time :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 19:09

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
Clip the kerb sending the car to two wheels, managed to bring it down. When it landed, the car went into a right spin before sending me into multiple rolls and then over the wall into a void..I love the Nord, but hate this version, seems a few problems with this void which annoys me :/

That's a problem with this specific track; if you see my crash, is nothing less than ridiculous, the corvette looks like a feather in those kerbs...

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 19:31

Steve Parker wrote:
Antoine de Mautor wrote:

No i just mean it was the wrong way to re-enter the track,and like i said lucky it didnt end my race,np david im not mad at you,just be more careful next time :D

You have to admit Steve its kind of funny watching the video , but you where both very lucky not to retire affraid
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 19:33

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

That's a problem with this specific track; if you see my crash, is nothing less than ridiculous, the corvette looks like a feather in those kerbs...

That would not have happened if you had stuck with the porsche 911s :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 19:39

Quote :
Alberto,je te remerçie pour tes excuses.Une Ferrari de 1500kg,retourner
comme une crèpe,a faible vitesse,a cause d'une petite bordure."Il faut
le faire" prendre l'accent bruxellois. Laughing
Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 12028 aux 6 pilotes,sur 24 qui ont passer le Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 310485

You are a gentleman, many thanks for your attitude Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 529837
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 20:08

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Alessio Campigotto wrote:

I remember problems like this on NR2003 where the grip would be too high, is that a possibility on this track?
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 22:45

Carl Larrad wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Antoine de Mautor wrote:

You have to admit Steve its kind of funny watching the video , but you where both very lucky not to retire affraid

Yeah funny watching it,good job i wasnt leading race Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]   Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [April 15th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next