Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]

Go down 
+29
Franck Mercurio
Alexandre Dussel
Alexandre Kieffer
Gianluca Desposito
Jean-François Bovy
Andrej Batic
Gérard Ryon
Ludovic Tagli
Lorenzo Arisi
Steve Parker
Philippe Martinelli
Laurent Binet
Olivier Philipps
Greg Hunt
Florkin Marc
Stephane Bordignon
David Cid
Yves Plaçais
Roman Koranda
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
Yannick Lampure
Patrick Marucco
Carl Larrad
Jukka Närhi
Martin Audran
Alberto Ibañez
Tiago Malafaya
Ben Paulet
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2012 - 16:11

Quote :
I dont understang half what your saying here... But 1 thing I'll tell you, I race clean... anyone can see the replay.
I didnt mean to touch you... anyway I was in the inside. And I let you pass has you were, I guess, trying to put me off track?
Sorry
to Alberto Ibanez, who I bumped because of misscalculating breaking..
but has you can see I imediatly break and wait for him to pass. Causing
someone to bump my back (sorry for that to) I was only respecting the
rules (If you gain 1 position because of a hit you must let the other
driver pass).
Im here to race clean and have fun; be shure of that Ludovic.

My only complaint about your driving would not be how you fight in the braking and corners -where you are tough but fair- but what you do on straights. You wave a bit too much, and you tend to stay in the centre of the road, not leaving much room left or right, instead of choosing one lane. I don't consider that an ilegal maneuver, just a tough defence (The overtaker must earn his position) but when you add that to some waving, it can easily become problematic. When I got held by Alexandre's spin and Carl and you went by in the straight I stood to the right, and you touched me unnecesarily when following Carl, despite there being plenty of room -no consequences at all, but shows what I said about waving in straights. Then when I overtook you, and you were behind, drafting, you waved when trying to get out and overtake, and you didn't see Patrick behind you, forcing him out. Again, I think you had your right to move to see when you could get better through, but you should have looked in the mirrors first. Anyway, not a big deal, but since you mentioned it ... ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 420535 .
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2012 - 19:34

Parti 10ème,arriver 5ème je n'en demander pas autant,après mes déconnexions pendant les qualifs.Je m'attendais au pire.
Ben,a voulu rester en ma compagnie,et je te passe,et repasse,une pirouette a l'avant,en arrière.
Pas de soucis,Philippe,pour la touchette,j'ai cru a un coup de vent. :rigol:
Bravo a Martin et a Lorenzo et a tous les participants.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:46

Qualif et course tres moyennes, je n'etais bien que dans le stadium et dans la grande courbe du fond, ailleurs je me trainais lamentablement :smil20:

Cela ne m'a tout de même pas empêché de passer quelques bons moments

Apres un départ encore une fois catastrophique je me retrouve tres loin dès le 1er tour
Dans ce 1er tour Tiago fait un festival autour de ma voiture :clap:
Des le 2eme tour je suis à la lutte avec Alberto et David
Je les passerai tous les 2 mais non sans mal pour David qui a vraiment bien défendu sa place Wink

Au 1/3 de la course je reviens sur Carl et Phil, je vais passer 3 tours à leur contact avant de malheureusement partir en t.a.q dans la grande courbe du fond Crying or Very sad

Ludo qui m'a suivit depuis le départ et Alberto toujours à l'affut en profitent pour me passer

Les derniers tours me permettront de revenir sur eux et de les repasser

Je termine la course à une modeste 14eme place mais j'essayerai de faire mieux le prochaine fois Wink

Bravo à Martin et Lorenzo :top:
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 0:07

Désolé pour mon absence,mais imprévus mercredi soir !
scratch
Je devais participer :doh:

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012 - 23:14

punaize je m'en mord les doigts d'avoir abandonné prématurement ce champ , quand je vois le temps que je viens de faire :

ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Sans_t24

enfin bon ça m'apprendra ^^
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012 - 23:32

T'es pas sur le même circuit que nous. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]   ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 3 - AvD Deutschland Trophäe [Feb. 29th]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4