Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]

Go down 
+25
Antoine de Mautor
Laurent Binet
Franck Tripey
Elia Baragiola
Lorenzo Arisi
Greg Hunt
Abat Hernaez
Philippe Martinelli
Simon Wattman
Jean-louis Petillot
Romain Bouville
Patrick Marucco
Pierre Closset
Vadim Sadoshenko
Alberto Ibañez
Jon Hawkins
Vincent Beretta
Ben Paulet
Yannick Lampure
Guillaume Siebert
Jukka Närhi
Carl Larrad
Jean-François Bovy
Steve Parker
Frank Verplanken
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:21

Thank you all very much for the race!!! And a thousand excuses who prevented!
My congratulations to the winner of the race!!!

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:21

Great fun but not enough practice for me ...

Spent most of the race trying to catch Jieffe Wink

I Have to say really sorry to Vincent i thought you was Elia
if i had know it was you i would have let you pass Embarassed

WD Lorenzo and Pierre :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:22

2 décrochages imprévisibles avec heurts de ballustrades, quelques dégâts, mais surtout j'étais pas dans le rythme ce soir, j'ai senti dès les premiers tours qu'il allait falloir pousser pour rester accroché au paquet mais je n'étais finalement pas assez rapide, j'ai donc été rapidement plus ou moins seul, à rouler clean mais lent en croisant quelques pilotes (Philippe, Carl, Laurent...) happily i had some close laps with Jon to keep me from sleeping in last part of the race :D si Frank avait pas été disco, qui sait?... Neutral
bravo aux aliens dans leurs grosses caisses Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:29

First race here in a HSO champ and it was a pleasure to drive with you, very smooth driving, only great driver here :hello: .

At the start of the race, I was in battle with Greg for a couple of laps then I've succefully put a gap from him then I started to think about getting the big Holden (or something... so the big red one ! :yaa: ) front of me when suddently he does a mistake (I've forgot the name of the driver, sorry) and I took my chance to never let him back till the end of the race.

So finaly 4th for a first race, with my Mercedes, I'm very happy about that, champagne ! :champ:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:35

I'm so pissed at myself right now ....

I had a great start and good opening laps, until I realized around lap 10 I would probably not have enough fuel to go the distance :doh: :doh: . I spent the next 5 laps insulting myself and decided to try saving fuel. Lorenzo caught me and eventualy passed me, I think that was around lap 30. Then I thought "I lost the race anyway, lets try to catch Lorenzo and at least have a good scrap". I almost caught him around lap 50, and started to prepare my pitstop.
I was messing with the HUD before the hairpin, completly forgot my braking point and hit the back of Lorenzo's Sierra pretty hard, sending him into the wall.

Lorenzo I'm so sorry for that Embarassed :doh: I waited for you, didn't see you car moving and thought your engine was dead. Then I heard it screaming, and decided not waiting for you any longer because I had a pitstop to do, which was going to take me ages because of the terribly slow speed limit. Neutral I'm glad you could continue and win the race, I would have quit the race otherwise... Sorry again Sad

So I pitted in this lap, and of course forgot to tell the pitcrew not to fix the damages, pitstop took 40s, I rejoined the track 7th, caught Steve for 6th place in the last corner but didn't find a way to pass.

I also have to apologize to Vadim, I bumped him in the backstraight, sending him into the barrier, but honnestly you were all over the place, I couldn't tell if you were going to let me pass on the left or on the right ...

Désolé aussi à Philippe que j'ai bumpé au dernier virage, je pensais avoir largement assez de marge ...

Bref une course de merde, c'est de pire en pire depuis le début de l'année. :bangry:

Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:40

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:54

Great race by all,many thanks to Greg for an awesome battle :top: grats to lorenzo and the podium.

hope to make next race :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:59

Standings are updated on the site . Wink
Back to top Go down
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:02

Enorme ces tableaux !

Truc de fou vraiment ! Y'a les moindres détails !
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:07

25 premiers tours de folie , avec une bataille énorme avec Steve ( well done Steve :clap: ) c est pas compliqué je crois que l on s est dépassé a chaque tours ( surtout au dernier virage ) , apres sur une action a 3 de front Yannick me tasse un peu dans un mur je rebondis dessus , par dans un énorme travers , et ce pauvre Antoine qui était juste derriere moi , vient me percuté , il m envoie en contre sens de la marche mais je peux repartir , tandis que lui a crevé Embarassed

voila apres le reste de ma course a éte assez ennuyeuse , mais bon rien que pour ses 25 tours ca valait vraiment le coup , je ne pouvais rien faire contre ses monstres de puissance avec ma petite BM , mais je me suis bien défendu jusqu a cet incident , c est bete car ca aurait pu durer encore quelques tours et on s amusait tous comme des petits fous dans mon groupe .

Well done Lorenzo , et Bravo a Pierre :clap:

a bientot , apres mon retour :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Jon Hawkins
Club Driver
Jon Hawkins

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:11

Really pleased with the performance in this race cheers cheers

To end up 16th with the 13th Fastest Lap with no practise on the wheel (well 4 qualy laps & 5 warmup) with the Holden is astonishing for me hahaha

Really good fun having a close battle with JF, Carl, Franck, Laurent, Philippe. Sorry to those I tapped at the hairpin (inc JF, Carl, Franck, etc) and to anybody I held up in the last section inparticular as I was very nervous in that section, tis difficult to slow down and get round easily with such a small exit, I saw JP's way and that was spectacular! JP you would make a fantastic rally driver haha! I was worried entering the 1st 90 left after the back straight as the car would pitch right! affraid

Roll on the next round!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:15

Pierre Closset wrote:
Enorme ces tableaux !

Truc de fou vraiment ! Y'a les moindres détails !

L'export de la course tu veux dire ? C'est marrant que tu connaisses pas, énormément de leagues rF s'en servent. Mais il est pas si génial que ça comme soft, on en prépare un à notre sauce qui sera bien mieux ^^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:57

Carl and Antoine, no pb, guys Wink

J'ai fait :first: :second: avec les 2 chiffres sur la même coupe :jp: mais c'était sympa. Bravo tout le monde et à la prochaine.
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 0:05

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
I'm so pissed at myself right now ....
I also have to apologize to Vadim, I bumped him in the backstraight, sending him into the barrier, but honnestly you were all over the place, I couldn't tell if you were going to let me pass on the left or on the right ...
Don't even think about it. 100% my fault! In front of you from the fear slammed on the brakes. I'm sorry! I stood against the wall in the brooding over his stupidity. But nevertheless, thanks to Ben I think I found a way to the heart of the mercedes! Today I drove a car, but she not me Smile !
Again with the victory of Lorenzo!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 1:19

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

I had a great start and good opening laps, until I realized around lap 10 I would probably not have enough fuel to go the distance :doh: :doh: . I spent the next 5 laps insulting myself and decided to try saving fuel. Lorenzo caught me and eventualy passed me, I think that was around lap 30. Then I thought "I lost the race anyway, lets try to catch Lorenzo and at least have a good scrap". I almost caught him around lap 50, and started to prepare my pitstop.
I was messing with the HUD before the hairpin, completly forgot my braking point and hit the back of Lorenzo's Sierra pretty hard, sending him into the wall.

Lorenzo I'm so sorry for that Embarassed :doh: I waited for you, didn't see you car moving and thought your engine was dead. Then I heard it screaming, and decided not waiting for you any longer because I had a pitstop to do, which was going to take me ages because of the terribly slow speed limit. Neutral I'm glad you could continue and win the race, I would have quit the race otherwise... Sorry again Sad

So I pitted in this lap, and of course forgot to tell the pitcrew not to fix the damages, pitstop took 40s, I rejoined the track 7th, caught Steve for 6th place in the last corner but didn't find a way to pass.

No problem m8, at that point i was in brake trouble and i braked way too early for the hairpin that lap, i didn't suffer much damage from the contact with the wall, but i couldn't find reverse gear so i lost a lot of time before trying to restart the car
You also did wait for me, so for what concerns me it's just a racing accident, that can happen :top:

I had a lot of problems during this race, i was a couple of liters short on fuel (i had to economize a bit at the beginning and at the end of the race) plus the wheel didn't give me FFB unless i turned the wheel more than 90° (i just solved the problem thanks to Elia's help Smile )

But i drove a steady race, the traffic was perfect and i was consistant but not as fast as the Nissan on this track, at the end i just controlled the gap on Martin and brought it home with half a liter in the tank :first:

Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 8:57

bonne course pour moi avec un bon départ

je distance un peu Pierre , et maintien l'écart pendant quelques tours
je rate mon freinage au premier gauche et je vais labourer , dont profite Pierre pour me passer
je tente pendant une dizaine de tours de faire le forcing pour revenir sur lui mais je dégrade fortement mon pneu avant droit et je me résigne à finir à ma place en gérant mon pneu et ceux qui me suivent
course très sympa en tous cas, avec juste 2 erreurs , et qui me permet de finir 5e

good race for me with a good start

I am a little distance Pierre and keeping away for a few laps
I miss my braking at the first left and I'll plow, which enjoys Pierre to do without
I tried for about ten laps to the forcing him to return but I strongly degrades my right front tire and I resign myself to finish for me in managing my tire and those who follow me
very nice race in any case, with just two errors, and allows me to finish 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Romain Bouville
Rookie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 12:25

Désolé les gars, des soucis de derniere minute de mon côté...

Sorry guys, late problems for me, couldn't join...

Snif, me plaisait bien ce circuit.
See you next! :top:
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 14:20

Jon Hawkins wrote:
Really pleased with the performance in this race cheers cheers

To end up 16th with the 13th Fastest Lap with no practise on the wheel (well 4 qualy laps & 5 warmup) with the Holden is astonishing for me hahaha

Really good fun having a close battle with JF, Carl, Franck, Laurent, Philippe. Sorry to those I tapped at the hairpin (inc JF, Carl, Franck, etc) and to anybody I held up in the last section inparticular as I was very nervous in that section, tis difficult to slow down and get round easily with such a small exit, I saw JP's way and that was spectacular! JP you would make a fantastic rally driver haha! I was worried entering the 1st 90 left after the back straight as the car would pitch right! affraid

Roll on the next round!

:D
The Holden is an handful to drive with the old tires, but I guess it's the same for the other cars.
Fortunately there was Martin in front of me to keep me awake, otherwise it'd have been a looong and lonely race.
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 17:58

J'ai tiré mon épingle du jeu dans les qualif à 5 tours mais je savais que sa serait difficile en course. A la ramasse sur ce circuit (ou carrément avec ce mod? scratch study )

J'ai pris le départ avec comme objectifs: pas sortir, pas casser, essayer de m'amuser.

Je me suis bien amusé à empêcher de passer les pilotes qui me remontaient, à grand renfort de freinages retardés :antoine: Notamment avec John qui m'a planté quelques freinages de trappeur avec son gros tank affraid :clap:

Pas sorti, pas cassé, mon rythme de sénateur me permet d'accrocher un petit point au compteur :D

:clap: devant, :chinois: HSO
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:01

JP Campmajo wrote:

Fortunately there was Martin in front of me to keep me awake, otherwise it'd have been a looong and lonely race.

Fortunately there was JP around me to keep me awake, otherwise it'd have been a looong and lonely race.

:D

Congrats Lorenzo and Pierre Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:05

ah oui et j en profite pour rappeler a mon cher Ben qu un drapeau bleu signifie qu on doit laisser passer ... Twisted Evil et pas " oh putain il reste 2 tours , je dois tout faire pour que Greg ne me prenne pas un tour .... " :antoine:

aller tu me paieras un coup a boire au bar du coin Wink :drink: :drink: :drink: :frank:

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:54

Jon Hawkins wrote:

Really good fun having a close battle with JF, Carl, Franck, Laurent, Philippe. Sorry to those I tapped at the hairpin (inc JF, Carl, Franck, etc) and to anybody I held up in the last section inparticular as I was very nervous in that section, tis difficult to slow down and get round easily with such a small exit !
No Problem Jon it was good fun while it lasted Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 11:39

Greg Goissen wrote:
ah oui et j en profite pour rappeler a mon cher Ben qu un drapeau bleu signifie qu on doit laisser passer ... Twisted Evil et pas " oh putain il reste 2 tours , je dois tout faire pour que Greg ne me prenne pas un tour .... " :antoine:

aller tu me paieras un coup a boire au bar du coin Wink :drink: :drink: :drink: :frank:

Mouah ah ah, rien d'autre à dire, que va apprendre à freiner, tu resteras sur la piste. lol!

Je pars 20 ou 21 sur la grille, j'arrive à grappiller 2 places au départ. Je passe au travers des différents heurts. Début de course intense, j'essaie de chopper le bon groupe. Je vois bien un petit Philou derrière moi qui se rapproche avec sa Mercedes. Mais par chance, il est aussi en bagarre avec Elia et Gerard. Ce qui va un peu le ralentir, et me permettre de prendre un peu d'avance.
Entre le 9ème et le 41ème tours, pas de souvenirs, c'est là que j'ai du débrancher le cerveau. J'aurais du le rebrancher un peu plus tard, car voyant que j'ai une 15aine de sec d'avance sur mon poursuivant, toujours Philou, je décides d'être plus prudent et de freiner un peu plus tôt, histoire d'assurer. Mais, je me tends et commence à faire des erreurs, l'écart fond jusqu'à 2-3 sec. Puis enfin je passe la ligne d'arrivée en 13ème position. Pas de points au général, mais la satisfaction tout de même de prendre des points de ma catégorie. Au prix ou sont les points, c'est déjà bien d'en avoir. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Feb 2012 - 15:42

Course bien sympa où je me suis beaucoup amusé Very Happy

Il n'y a pas eu de temps mort durant cette course.

C'était serré entre Jieffe, Franck Mercurio (plusieurs fois), Elia (à qui je dois demander pardon pour le double tampon à l'épingle... Embarassed Embarassed La situation était compliquée avec les rapides qui nous rattrapaient... Mais il a continué sans dommage je crois).

Puis surtout avec l'ami Ben, on a "joué de l'accordéon" tout au long de la course, mais je ne suis jamais parvenu à le menacer vraiment de près. Une pression à distance, comme une épée de Damoclès en quelques sortes. Juste pour pas qu'il s'endorme... :D

Mais vers la fin je revenais très fort, c'est à cause de la poussette de Gui que j'ai perdu toutes chances de pouvoir passer devant... Suspect (pas de souci Gui, mais je ne te cache-pas que sur l'instent, tu ne t'appellais plus Guillaume, mais de quelques autres noms communs... Laughing ).

J'ouvre mon compteur de points c'est cool, je vais pouvoir tenter de rattraper Ben aussi dans ce classement-là...

Bravo à Lorenzo et Pierre pour leur victoire et aux podiums des deux catégories :top:

Merci aux participants (26 voitures c'est magnifique!!!) et vive HSO :top:

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Feb 2012 - 16:02

Philippe Martinelli wrote:
pas de souci Gui, mais je ne te cache-pas que sur l'instent, tu ne t'appellais plus Guillaume, mais de quelques autres noms communs... Laughing

Laughing
En toute mauvaise foi je t'ai aussi houspillé sur l'instant :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]   Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Symmons Plains [Feb. 1st]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next