Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michaël Vanderplancke
Rookie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition Empty
PostSubject: Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition   Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 17:17

Salut les gars, c'est boggey de la ligue FRX. je fais ce post pour savoir s'il est possible de poster une proposition d'un open avec le mod F1 79 sur le circuit de Long Beach. j'espere que cela ne posera pas de souci. Merci de me dire quoi Smile , je vais maintenant patienter pour une réponse d'un admin. a+

Hi guys, i'm boggey from the league FRX, i make this post to know if it is possible to post a proposition of an open with the mod F1 79 on the track of Long Beach. Just hope there will cause no trouble. thanks to let me know Smile , i will now wait for an admin to answer. cya
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition   Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:39

I guess we're cousins or something so yes you can post :D . Thanks for asking anyway Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Michaël Vanderplancke
Rookie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition   Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:06

yup, it might be the case :D . thanks for your answer.

Can i post the announce here or is there a dedicated thread?

thanks again, cya
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition   Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 20:41

You can create a new thread in the Paddock section or edit your first post in this one, as you like Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition   Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demande de proposition d'open / Request of an open proposition
Page 1 of 1