Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)

Go down 
+20
Roman Koranda
Florkin Marc
Thomas Gatschnegg
Kimmo Kononen
Patrice Gibelin
Vincent Beretta
Gianluca Desposito
Philippe Martinelli
Abat Hernaez
Jan Verschueren
Steve Parker
Vincent Rieux
Adam Svoboda
Jean-François Bovy
Frank Verplanken
Carlo Pozzi
Ludovic Tiengou
finally gone :)
Greg Hunt
Guillaume Siebert
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:29

Pfff Sad Pole, then 3 freezes during warmup, no lights at the start and disco on lap 1 \o/ ! Well at least I gathered all troubles in one (non-championship :jp: ) race Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:30

Sorry Carlo for the hit .. i cant avoid your car :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:31

Very laggy start. Cars disappeared and reappeared all over the place, and I think I bumped into a Tyrrell. Very sorry for whoever it was, I saw my left front went yellow. Sad

Settled down in a lap or 2, but then I had a brainfart and forgot to brake into T1. Game over. Oh well. See you in 2 weeks time!
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:31

Shit wheel which decided to lose all the FFB 1 minute from the start of the race, also i don't know why i couldn't brake properly... i was very confident on a good result on one of the tracks i love the most, but on which i never had any luck .... and for once i had a good start, only to spin at Surtees in the first lap, i spun again at Dingle Dell and Gianluca collected me, sorry m8 Sad

Hopefully things will go better at Jarama, see ya there :top:

Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:40

Course à oublier et saison en 79 du même tonneau.
Long Beach c'était pas terrible. Voilà que j'en viens à détester Brands Hatch (pourtant une des mes pistes fétiches). La faute à une RS01 qui est sans doute la pire des voitures que j'aurais pu récupérer (hormis les autres veaux). Et ce le passage à la RS11 ne va rien arranger car mes temps sont similaires avec les deux voitures à Long Beach, Brands Hatch et Jarama. Changement de priorité à prévoir. Je vais rouler vraiment très très peu avec les 79 (où je n'ai absolument rien à espérer) et me concentrer plutôt sur la F5000.

Sinon ben rien à dire. Bon départ puis une Lotus en travers à Dingle. Je la mange pleine face et me retrouve sur le toit...rideau

Race to be forget and 79 season ditto.
Long Beach wasn't fun. Then I'm getting to hate Brands Hatch too (it's one of my favorite tracsk before). The fault on the RS01 which is certainly the wrongest choise I could have (exept for all the others dog cars). And I don't expect much to switch to the RS11 as my laptime are quite similar with both cars at Long Beach, Brands Hatch and Jarama.
Priority change to schedulded then. I will spare my freetime to drive on F5000 instead on 79 (where I've nothing at all to hope for)
Otherwise nothing to said. I took a good start then cross the road of a spinning Lotus at Westfield. I've hit it frontally and ended upside down. Game over.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:51

La lotus en rade de roman en pleine piste : je ne peux pas l'éviter avec mon tank (sorry roman but i don't expect you so slow at this point of the track Sad )... Ma voiture marchera beaucoup moins bien par la suite : je n'insiste pas et abandonne après deux tours... :frank: Point positif quand même, j'ai pris un bon départ pour une fois cheers
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:32

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:34

c'est pas compliqué ma course se résume au non départ de Frank devant moi pale pale pale comme a mon habitude je bondis de mon emplacement et la comme aucune place sur la grille, obligé d'aller m'empaler sur l arriere de Frank Sad Sad aileron avant abimé et suspension avant droite morte pale

s'ensuit une bagarre tres dure et belle avec Steve , mais je ne pouvais strictement rien faire de plus avec la voiture dans cet état , qui était devenue extremement imprévisible et difficile a tenir sur la piste , je suis décu car je pensais pourvoir viser la victoire , car je me sentais vraiment bien ici pale

Grats Steve , you made a incrédible race , it was awesone battle with you :top:

Bravo a mon pot Pierre et sa 3eme place donc 1er podium si je ne me trompe pas :clap:

bravo a tous les finishers

:second: :second:

see you next time my friends

Last edited by Greg Goissen on Sun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roman Koranda
Club Driver
Roman Koranda

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:34

[Sorry Ludo and sorry Vincent, my mistake ......
I hope I'll be more careful in Jarma.

Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:36

Carlo Pozzi wrote:
Shit wheel which decided to lose all the FFB 1 minute from the start of the race, also i don't know why i couldn't brake properly... i was very confident on a good result on one of the tracks i love the most, but on which i never had any luck .... and for once i had a good start, only to spin at Surtees in the first lap, i spun again at Dingle Dell and Gianluca collected me, sorry m8 Sad

Did you try the reset ffb button,works for me,assign a button for it m8,as for race with Frank getting bad start,it gave me chance to get up into second,then carlo spun at turn 3,took the lead and had good fight with Greg for 20 or so laps,then he had problems,and i had clear run to the finish :conduit: :first: :banane:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:38

Sorry Guys could not make it
had some celebrating of our own to do .... :D

Well done Steve , Greg , Pierre :first: :second: :third:

Reall nice top 6 congrats all finishers :drink:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Sun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:45

Roman Koranda wrote:

Not your fault Roman...that's happens.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:50

Roman Koranda wrote:

No poblem roman : i know your always carefull Wink

And grats steve :clap:

Last edited by Vincent Rieux on Sun 27 Mar 2011 - 23:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 22:21

Mon premier point depuis longtemps; que du bonheur......

Zut il ne compte pas......!! lol!

Heureux d'avoir placé ma Fittipaldi dans les points, mais j'ai eu du mal !
Pas de bonnes sensations sur ce circuit, aux entrainements j'avais du mal a faire un tour sans me planter !!
Heureusement que j'ai eu Jan hier soir pour me conseiller .

merci Professeur,entre Brave Gaulois, on se rend service ! :top:

Pendant la course,j'ai eu du mal,mais j'étais concentré,mais j'ai fais quelques tête à queues ,surtout chaque fois que Jieffe me prenais un tour....... (le stress sans doute !), mais j'ai eu de la chance, jamais je n'ai abîmé la voiture.
Les pneus se dégradaient fort sur la fin.

Voila voila,

félicitation à tous et aux finisseurs

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 22:57

Well Done Marc :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Jan Verschueren
Club Driver
Jan Verschueren

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011 - 23:43

The usual: car gives me trouble in spots where it followed my commands without fail in training and random stopping power in the early going. Then, when I finally get some sort of rythm going, it understeers straight off and into the wall instead of getting into the 3rd fast right at the back of the circuit (the one before Stirling's bend). Game over.
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 8:16

une bonne manche d'entrainement... pour une fois que j'en finis une, c'était pour rire
j'ai souvent roulé seul, sauf au tout début
c'était malgré tout un plaisir sur ce circuit d'enchainements ultra-rapides
en 79, ça donne le tournis
grats to Steve and félicitations à Pierre, impressionnant sur la Tyrrell pour une pige en passant :top:
et encore merci à Jan pour son set

Jarama maintenant, brrr Shocked j'aurais préféré l'inverse: Jarama pour rire et Brands pour des points :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 13:27

Merci Jieffe ! Very Happy C'est vrai que je me suis impressionné moi meme (surtout avec si peu d'entrainement). Je n'en revenais pas de voir l'écart entre nous grandir tour après tour. Et plus encore, avant ça, de voir que JP alors qu'il était 6 secondes derrière moi n'arrivait pas à revenir. Pendant plusieurs tours l'écart fluctuait entre 5' 9 et 6' 5, toujours pareil d'après qu'il passait plus vite à certains endroits et moi à d'autres.

Vraiment content donc, d'avoir fait cette pige en Tyrell. La soirée commençait plutôt bien puisque je me classais 6eme en qualifs. Le seul moment d'angoisse a été le départ ou je n'arrivais pas à empecher ma voiture de bouger dans la pente et en cherchant à freiner en gardant le bon régime moteur, j'ai carrement loupé le feu vert. En plus de ça, n'étant pas à l'aise, l'arrière de ma caisse a commencé a bouger de gauche à droite et Kimmo qui était derrière moi et qui a pris un super envol m'a légèrement touché. Plus de peur que de mal, meme si après ce choc arrière mon volant était un peu flou. Avec tout ça, j'ai tout de meme perdu 3 places que j'ai récupérées au gré des nombreux incidents. J'ai encore eu de la chance un peu plus tard, puisqu'une voiture en perdition (sais plus du tout qui) m'a aussi un peu touché accentuant légèrement le flou de mon volant, mais ça restait controlable.

@Kimmo : the Tyrell you touched was me, but no problem I had a so bad start it wasn't 100% your fault. Let's say 50/50. Laughing

Ensuite, ça a été l'hécatombe ce qui me permet de terminer à la troisième place. Mon premier podium en F1 79. :third: Etant donné le peu de monde à l'arrivée, ce résultat n'est pas aussi brillant qu'il semble l'etre. Mais ce que je retiens et qui me fait vraiment plaisir c'est que je n'étais qu'à 22 secondes de "la fusée" Greg et que j'avais collé environ 50 secondes à Jieffe. J'ai donc tout de meme fait du bon boulot. :D

Congratulation to Steve and to all finishers.
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 18:16

Steve Parker wrote:
Carlo Pozzi wrote:

Did you try the reset ffb button,works for me,assign a button for it m8,as for race with Frank getting bad start,it gave me chance to get up into second,then carlo spun at turn 3,took the lead and had good fight with Greg for 20 or so laps,then he had problems,and i had clear run to the finish :conduit: :first: :banane:

I tried it and solved the problem but i couldn't downshift properly under braking , in fact every time i went into 2nd or 1st gear the car was impossible to keep on the road, in fact all wheel values were alterated, don't really know
why....it should be ok now..
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 21:16

Carlo Pozzi wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Carlo Pozzi wrote:

I tried it and solved the problem but i couldn't downshift properly under braking , in fact every time i went into 2nd or 1st gear the car was impossible to keep on the road, in fact all wheel values were alterated, don't really know
Logitech? Sounds awfully familiar to me, my old wheel behaved like that when one potentiometer was fked. There is a program, that I don't remember the name of right now, that you can adjust and check all values with.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011 - 2:15

Carlo Pozzi wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Carlo Pozzi wrote:

I had that after i installed that gtp mod for nascar 2k3,could be same thing happened to you
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011 - 2:19

Kimmo Kononen wrote:
Carlo Pozzi wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Carlo Pozzi wrote:

Logitech? Sounds awfully familiar to me, my old wheel behaved like that when one potentiometer was fked. There is a program, that I don't remember the name of right now, that you can adjust and check all values with.

Kimmo means DXTweak
http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm#DX%20Tweak%202
Back to top Go down
Laurent Duconge
Club Driver
Laurent Duconge

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 14:39

Oup's je n'ai pas signalé mon absence pensant que c'était une course hors championnat, Peut être aurais je du le signaler. c'est pas que je n'aurais pas voulu mais le délais plus serré que d'habitude ne me permettait pas d'être présent.
Désolé si j'ai manqué à mes obligations messieurs les organisateurs Wink
referais plus promis Wink
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 14:59

Laurent Duconge wrote:
...pensant que c'était une course hors championnat...

Rassure-toi Laurent, c'était bien une course hors-championnat
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 18:29

Snif, snif, nos points ne sont pas comptabilisés !! affraid

Pauvres Belges :drink:

Marcus :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)   NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NC - Race of Champions (Brands Hatch)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next