Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's baaaaaaaaaaack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009 - 18:47

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/12/10301.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLp63WBV-Ic
The Star....is back!
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 13:06

He was the best and will be the best again, but as a ferrari fan, my heart cries when i think that he will drive for mercedes as the archenemy.

In my opinion, mercedes did all right and ferrari did all wrong. just because of schumacher and his name, ferrari sold thousands of cars all over the world. every ferrari buyer knew that his car was developed by the best and the most successful driver ever been. now, mercedes bought this extreme marketing advantage for the ridiculously low amount of 7 million a year.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 13:12

Mario Gassner wrote:
He was the best and will be the best again, but as a ferrari fan, my heart cries when i think that he will drive for mercedes as the archenemy.

In my opinion, mercedes did all right and ferrari did all wrong. just because of schumacher and his name, ferrari sold thousands of cars all over the world. every ferrari buyer knew that his car was developed by the best and the most successful driver ever been. now, mercedes bought this extreme marketing advantage for the ridiculously low amount of 7 million a year.

Remember Mario that Schumacher was at first a Mercedes pilot. He was part of the Mercedes Junior team at Le Mans with Frentzen and Wendlinger
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 14:20

i know that he started as a mercedes junior, but when you are with ferrari for over 10 years, and you always say that ferrari is your family, than this step is a little bit too far (at least for me). i live 30 minutes next to germany, german is my native language, and i still don`t understand it. i think, that although he did the greatest job for ferrari ever, he will be boohed out next year in monza.

i completely understand mercedes. they do/did a great job with that deal. i don`t understand schumacher and even more, i don`t understand ferrari. i would have given schumacher everything that he wants to keep him with ferrari. because schumacher sells so many cars and builds up such a big and strong image which is nearly unpayable.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 14:39

Well I think Ferrari knew Schumacher wanted to return in F1 a long time ago, that's why they urged the FIA to allow 3 cars for the biggest teams next year.
Massa has a contract and Santander put Alonso in the second seat thanks to their $$$$ so Schumacher's only option was to go to Mercedes :smil20: I guess his new life was just too boring for him so he wanted to go back to racing more than staying with Ferrari.

Now with Schumacher, Alonso and Hamilton that makes a good bunch of crooks on the grid :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 15:11

We're doomed. Schumacher back.... with Ross Brawn...... and Jean Todt as FIA president......... Total corruption lol!
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 20:26

This is good stuff!Ferrari screwed up...All they need to do is go back to doing their own pitstops-lol!My Dad used to say that their pitstops were like a fire drill-lol!We'll see..Massa and Alonzo aren't chumps..Gonna be good! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!   He's baaaaaaaaaaack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's baaaaaaaaaaack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: