Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Time Racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Real Time Racing Empty
PostSubject: Real Time Racing   Real Time Racing Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009 - 22:15

Just got my beta key today for testing Real time racing and so far I must say I'm desapointed, the game feels a bit like Race07 which I didn't like to be honest and, maybe because it's still in Beta phase, the car feels vague, the steering doesn't respond the way you'd expect it, the car feels like it wheight's nothing..... Don't know, maybe it's too earl to say anything
Back to top Go down
Richard Hylands
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Real Time Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Time Racing   Real Time Racing Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009 - 22:55

Is there a way to get a Beta key? I signed up last month but am still waiting for the key.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Real Time Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Time Racing   Real Time Racing Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009 - 23:27

I got mine today. I believe they're distributing every two weeks or so. They have a race going on this weekend so probably no more keys this week, but as far as I can see, they distribute a lot of them so there's a good chance for you to get one, I mean there's a lot of guys already in the forum. I'm happy to have the 6th best time of them all so far. check the hall of fame :clap:

PS: I registered in September if I'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real Time Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Time Racing   Real Time Racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Time Racing
Page 1 of 1