Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint

Go down 
+12
Vincent Rieux
Vincent Beretta
Lionel Demoment
Antoine de Mautor
Jean-François Bovy
Tiago Malafaya
Olivier Philipps
Carl Larrad
Jan Verschueren
Frank Verplanken
Steve Parker
Guillaume Siebert
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 0:18

That was amazing some great battles in both races .....
Race 1
Made a great start and tried to follow the quicker guys infront of me
Really enjoyed this race and managed to get a 5th place
which i think i inherited as people kept sliding off the track .... cheers
Race 2
I felt a bit racey this time out after my 5th Place so i was not taking any prisoners
Sorry to anyone i hit and a big sorry to Steve and Franck who got the worst of it :aie:
thx to Karel very enjoyable race and ill give you that one place this time look forward to seeing you again
i had some great races with Franck ,Steve .Karel ,Vincent and Frank ...... :hello:
ended up with 9th after spinning at the chicane on the last lap ...

I Wish all my races could be this good
I Love this track and was rewarded with 24 points
which is more than i have got all season LOL !!!! :hum:

Congrats to Gui and Gabriel on there wins ... :drink: :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 0:33

Hey Steve and Gui i was chatting to you tonight after the race and my PC Shut itself down again just like it did 1/2 way through the F1 Monza race thats why i dissapeared while we where chatting........ Embarassed

Tried to start the Pc and it had died and would not start again . scratch

Checked over the pc i have a metal thermaltake case and the wires which go through the door had chaffed
and the bare wires obviously shorted something in the power supply ....I Stripped and rewired all the fans from door front and it still would not work ...... scratch

Lucky for me i had an identical power supply so i changed it over and hey presto
im back in business so hopefully that will be that and i should not have any more shutdown issues ..... :hello:
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 10:28

2 identical races, but the first went wrong in the armco at the pits entrance

great battle in the first with Gérard and Carl
they were really hot and I stay behind a long time, carrefully
it was hot, but good, at the exception of this pass at the chicane of Gérard, using slow Frank and our caution to avoid him to make a strike
after that, pushing harder, I lost control in last turn and hit the armco

second race same beginning with Carl, Gérard and other
i'm prepared for another hot battle but it will turn easier after 5 laps
I can pass Gérard easily, and then begin problems behind me so I can get a long gap and drive confortably
Vincent was too fast for me anyway

great race !

Last edited by Jean-François Bovy on Thu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:17

2 manches passionnantes hier soir :top:
Dans la 1ere, j'ai fait une boulette dés le 1er tour, je me suis retrouvé vers la 10eme position et il a fallu remonter, ça a rendu la course encore plus intéressante.
Dans la 2eme, je fais quelques fautes en début de course (une sale habitude). Je me retrouve 4eme derriere Tiago, mais je suis trop inconstant pour aller le chercher et je finis à une seconde de lui.

Bravo à tous, merci aux organisateurs :top:

PS : Carl, have you seen the UFO at the chicane, on lap1 of the 2nde race ? affraid :top:

Vivement la prochaine :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 17:51

2 belles manches egalement Very Happy
La 1ere avec un petit resultat au bout et la 2eme comme voiture balai :D
Ces voitures sont vraiment tres agreables à piloter et je ne me suis pas ennuyé 1 seul tour tellement il y avait de l'annimation autour de moi

Dans la 1ere ce fut d'abord avec Bernard puis Steve et Karel à mi-course puis re-Bernard et le final avec Jan dont les pneus etaient à l'agonie Wink

Dans la 2eme j'ai surtout "bataillé" avec Luis :top:
mais je n'etais jamais bien loin de Vincent et Bernard avec même encore un passages avec Steve Wink

Merci à tous les pilotes rencontrés pour leur grande correction en piste et à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 19:08

Vincent Beretta wrote:

PS : Carl, have you seen the UFO at the chicane, on lap1 of the 2nde race ? affraid :top:

Vivement la prochaine :yaa:
Ive been itching to get home and watch the video of lap 1 im not joking something flashed by my car so fast i thought i was seeing things ,at first i thought it was Ludo then remembered Karel had taken his car LOL !!!!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 0:41

I Dont no if you've seen the replay yet but i just had to share this with you
First of all at the speed i saw it ...

Thx to the editing skills of my friend Tiago you can now see it in slowmotion ...Many Thx Tiago ...

Awesome work and Great aerobatic driving by Karel ..
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 8:56

Laughing Laughing Laughing :top:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 10:15

Very Happy Very Happy hey...I must felt asleep Very Happy I missed braking point for cca 100m....uff...I am very happy that I didn´t crash into other cars...it was pure luck...
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Lionel Demoment
Experienced Driver
Lionel Demoment

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 10:35

Joli Karel :top: Laughing Mais est-ce bien raisonnable de s'entraîner à Flight Simulator pendant une course ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great Karel :top: Laughing But is it really a good idea to use Flight Simulator during the race ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 11:50

Lionel Demoment wrote:
Joli Karel :top: Laughing Mais est-ce bien raisonnable de s'entraîner à Flight Simulator pendant une course ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great Karel :top: Laughing But is it really a good idea to use Flight Simulator during the race ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I must confess that I own Saitek X52 flight system...BUT...it is a long time ago when I plays FSX What a Face
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 13:16

I'm sure Gui will be ok to change the label "Rookie" under your name for "UFO" :clap:

Bravo Carl. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 14:02

lol! lol! lol! A 10/10 on style for Karel \o/ ! Gotta love the brake lights lighten up in the air :D !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 15:37

Frank Verplanken wrote:
lol! lol! lol! A 10/10 on style for Karel \o/ ! Gotta love the brake lights lighten up in the air :D !

Lol yeah, must have a parachute in the rearend or something lol!
Nice try anyway
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 15:47

lol! :top:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 16:13

Frank Verplanken wrote:

as I always say...it is all about a style...doesn´t matter what you know, what you can do or what you do...the matter is a style! lol!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov 2009 - 7:53

Everytime i watch the video i think of the film "Final Destination"
i have to watch my step from now on as the Grim Reaper is watching me .... affraid
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2009 - 18:57

Classements à jour // Standings updated bounce
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Otmane
Rookie
Gabriel Otmane

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009 - 1:25

Bonjour,

Je viens de réaliser que je n'avais pas posté au sujet de cette course Embarassed

Un grand merci à Guillaume avec qui je me suis arsouillé pendant les deux courses !
Hummm ce que je peux aimer les arsouilles de ce genre, propres, très serrées et fair-play !

En effet, je me loupe lamentablement dans la chicane de la première course en regardant l'écran des écarts au lieu de regarder la route :doh:
Et après impossible de suivre au bout des quelques tours d'arsouilles car, comme tu l'as remarqué, je n'avais plus de pneus ^^

Et pour la 2ème course, on prend les mêmes et on recommence une belle petite Arsouille Wink

Ah oui au fait Guillaume, désolé dans la première course, je crois, dans le 2e virage, je te touche et te mets un peu en travers.
Ce n'était pas du tout voulu. En essayant de te prendre l'intérieur, si mes souvenirs sont bons, ma voiture s'est mise à survirer, j'ai contre-braquer et me suis aussitôt pris un coup de raquette que je n'attendais pas si tôt. Du coup je suis revenu sur toi et t'es touché.

Dur de retenir un coup de raquette de volant Frex avec l'upgrade de FFB à fond et un réglage du volant déjà assez élevé Laughing

A demain... euh, vu l'heure, à ce soir pour la course Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.GotiKGotcha.com
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009 - 9:06

Gabriel Otmane wrote:

Ah oui au fait Guillaume, désolé dans la première course, je crois, dans le 2e virage, je te touche et te mets un peu en travers.
Ce n'était pas du tout voulu. En essayant de te prendre l'intérieur, si mes souvenirs sont bons, ma voiture s'est mise à survirer, j'ai contre-braquer et me suis aussitôt pris un coup de raquette que je n'attendais pas si tôt. Du coup je suis revenu sur toi et t'es touché.

Je m'en rappelle plus c'est donc que ça devait pas être bien grave Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint   Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2