Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Historical mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gio Nuvoli
Rookie
Gio Nuvoli

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2020-01-26

Historical mission Empty
PostSubject: Historical mission   Historical mission Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb 2020 - 17:40

Ciao belli, hello gentlemen.
Recently, talking with a friend about racing cars discovered that her father is Giancarlo Castellina.

When young Giancarlo raced with Abarth, Simca, Zagato...  attending races like the 500 km at Green Hell, Targa Florio and so on.
Some information are available here, he raced a lot more in italy but over Internet i can't find out other than this.

https://www.racingsportscars.com/driver/Giancarlo-Castellina-I.html

I was wondering if he can recognize the Nurburgring classical layout from a simulation and want to make a Video: a lap incar with a car similar to these he used and see the reactions when he watch at.

Maybe the Assetto Corsa graphics is better but I've disinstalled it and dont want to reinstall only to do that and, after all, the Rf2 version is in my opinion not bad at all.

Im asking here if someone has a RF2 *.VCR of something like that ready to use to accomplish this "historical mission".

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Historical mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historical mission   Historical mission Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb 2020 - 18:55

How very cool ! I'm testing the rF2 Targa a bit these days, maybe I'll come up with a replay but no promises Wink. Also, it's just a v0.1 conversion to make the track usable in rF2, so not particularly pretty.

We have plenty of replays of HSO races on the Nordschleife and a couple on the Targa too, but that was on rF1 though.

Good luck with this cool project, looking forward to seeing the video.

:hello:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index

Historical mission
Page 1 of 1