Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea Grillo
Rookie
Andrea Grillo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-01-04

Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Empty
PostSubject: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan 2020 - 16:00

Hi, I'm Andrea Grillo, AKA known as Mondodimotori on the web.
I live in Italy and I finally knew about you when searching for some accurate historic racing mods!

I don't know if this is the right place for asking question, avoiding to open another thread... But where can I find your Can-Am 1971 mod for rFactor? Heard around that it is an astonishing mods to have, but on the forum or on the web I can't find anything about it Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan 2020 - 20:51

Hi Andrea,

I believe what you are looking for is the mod run in 2018. I believe it is the work of the ISO team and from what I heard it is amazing.

http://historicsimracing.123.st/t3741-1971-canadian-american-challenge-cup-rules

Have a good one,

Mike
Back to top Go down
Andrea Grillo
Rookie
Andrea Grillo

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan 2020 - 23:46

Mike Becnel wrote:
Hi Andrea,

I believe what you are looking for is the mod run in 2018. I believe it is the work of the ISO team and from what I heard it is amazing.

http://historicsimracing.123.st/t3741-1971-canadian-american-challenge-cup-rules

Have a good one,

Mike

Yup, that's the one. I heard quite a lot about it from some pro simracers I follow, and wantend to give it a go.
I saw that post on this forum, but unfortunately that download link doesn't work for me.
But, fortunately, another user of the forum (someone that looks like an old fag of this place lol! ) saw my question here, and provided me a link for downloading it.
It's the same version 1.1, but I don't know if ot exist an update... On a video about the mod that I saw, there was not only a download link (dead too) but also a link for an update or fix... Also dead.

I notice that all these dead links are from FTP servers... Do I need special softwares to download them or a common browser is enough?
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2020 - 9:37

We have recently been moving files from one ftp server to another. Once the moves are all done I can have a look for the files in question.
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2020 - 12:08

Try this link for V1.1

https://mega.nz/#!6JUD3Kja!VTv_o2lD39ZWDH8kUQaI9sDkm8E3u0rjy52K1tCS-as
Back to top Go down
Andrea Grillo
Rookie
Andrea Grillo

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2020 - 19:06

Mike Becnel wrote:
We have recently been moving files from one ftp server to another. Once the moves are all done I can have a look for the files in question.

David Sabre wrote:
Try this link for V1.1

[url=URL]URL[/url]

Thanks to all of you for your help! But the same guy provided everything via PM, and more with informations ragarding online racing on the new platform ISO.
I will probably open another thread about the Group C mod, since I have some question aboit it in specific and more in general about Group C modding.

Thanks again to all of you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?   Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day to all of you! May I ask a question too?
Page 1 of 1