Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules

Go down 
+6
Gerardo Magnano
Alberto Iquino
Peter Blom
Jason Fitch
Jan Kowalski
Richard Coxon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Empty
PostSubject: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2019 - 11:33

1973 B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship

B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Cover%20hso

For this championship we will be using the 1973 Formula 3 mod + Update V1.01 for Automobilista.

Car Selection

Car Selection will be first-come, first serve, and opens on Monday the 10th of June, at 20:00 Paris Time
When asking for a car, you can list multiple choices as in the CART series (Specific car, make, or team).

Car selection is not free, fast drivers are not allowed any car with a Novamotor engine. If you are not sure if you fall into this category, please PM an admin.

Each driver must keep the same car for the duration of the championship. Changing of car will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only.

If a driver misses 2 meetings (4 Races) without mentioning his/her absence, he/she will lose the car.
If a driver misses 3 meetings (6 Races), even when stating his/her absence, he/she will lose the car.

Absence or presence from/to a race must be declared no later than 24 hours before official practice start.

When a car becomes free for the remainder of the championship, it will be made into a One-Off entry on a 1st come, 1st serve basis as per usual when the Event Thread is posted.
When the event is over the car will be made available in the Sign-Up thread on a 1st come, 1st serve basis for anyone to ask for.

Championship rules

The championship will be run over 7 meetings (14 races), held on a Sunday night, with each race being between 20 and 40 minutes long.

Drivers are limited to 4 sets of tyres per race (8 sets per meeting)

Points will be awarded to the top 10 finishers in both championships on the following scale:

1st2nd3rd4th5th6th7th8th9th10th
The last race at Brands Hatch GP will be a double points scoring race.
Only one championship will be up for grabs and that is the Drivers Championship.

Qualifying

The starting grid for the 2 races will be determined by the times recorded during the 20-mins qualifying session held just before the race.

The grid for the second race will be determined by the results of the 2nd qualifying session (Held after race 1).

Event Schedule

All meetings will be held on Sunday nights (all times given as Paris time).

20h00 - Practice
20h40 - Qualifying (20 minutes)
21h00 - Warmup
21h10 - Race 1

21h40 - Practice
21h50 - Qualifying (20 minutes)
22h10 - Warmup
22h15 - Race 2

Times may vary slightly depending on race length

Starts will be given standing on the grid, after one formation lap.

Behaviour on track

- As for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.

- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.

- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.

- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.

- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.

Application and Interpretation of the Regulations

The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.

Last edited by Richard Coxon on Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 11:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 4:58

Can you say anything about time differences with these cars? Really interested :hello:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 7:13

I recommend you try them, but generally the March and GRD are the best cars, but different driving styles may make you quicker in another car. Engine plays a big factor too. But the cars are really close performance wise

But I really recommend you try them so you can find out what suits you.

Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 20:19

thank you and i will try different cars for sure. Enough time until June :antoine:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2019 - 13:03

A practice server is now running at Cadwell Park

Server Name : Historic Simracing F3
Server IP : 51.77.116.8:34797
Server Password : hso73

--> HOTLAPS <--
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2019 - 20:40

Exact same mod as the Thruxton Open Race last winter?
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2019 - 20:46

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 19:33

Looks interesting. Will try it out although I am more competitive in tintops Laughing

Love the amount of cars we can choose from! Will be large grids 😊
Back to top Go down
Alberto Iquino
Club Driver
Alberto Iquino

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2018-04-25

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2019 - 18:36

I have no idea about what is happening with the server.First Richard Coxon's fast lap was 1.35.5. And I made 1.34.804.Then my lap was deleted.Then it was 1.33.586 or something like that and I made 1.32.6 something. Now I have no lap again and Richard's time is 1.35. :smil20: scratch
Back to top Go down
Gerardo Magnano
Rookie
Gerardo Magnano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-02-22

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 0:58

Yes My 35.6 yesterday was and today no longer. In RESULTS they are maintained.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 11:33

Alberto Iquino wrote:
I have no idea about what is happening with the server.First Richard Coxon's fast lap was 1.35.5. And I made 1.34.804.Then my lap was deleted.Then it was 1.33.586 or something like that and I made 1.32.6 something. Now I have no lap again and Richard's time is 1.35. :smil20: scratch

I had same problem,did a 1.31.4 and that was deleted as well scratch
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 13:22

All will be sorted for the official server when the first race goes up.

Well I hope all is. :hum:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 15:45

The results page on liveracers seems to be constantly refreshing,maybe too many results in the log for it to keep up with ?,maybe that is causing the issue scratch
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 16:47

I've noticed the missing laptimes reappear after a day or so. But not always.
Also been getting stuck in refresh mode lately.
Multiple computers in different locations
LiveRacers seems jacked Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jason Swinbourne
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-01-01

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov 2019 - 18:23

Hi guys does anyone have a link to this mod please,link is down.thankyou
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov 2019 - 18:55

Jason Swinbourne wrote:
Hi guys does anyone have a link to this mod please,link is down.thankyou
Our appologies, not sure how the mod files disapeared from the ftp scratch

But anyway, I've managed to find the original archive and updated the link above so now both the base mod and the patch should work, please let us know if problems still persist.
Back to top Go down
Jason Swinbourne
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-01-01

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2019 - 23:14

Thankyou very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules    B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.R.S.C.C John Player British F3 Championship - Rules
Page 1 of 1