Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]

Go down 
+24
Lennart Groessl
Alberto Ibañez
Petr Hlavac
Bruno Chacon
Timo Vermeersch
Jason Fitch
David Sabre
Mick Chapman
Raymond Riddall
Grant Riddall
Gérard Ryon
Jan Prusa
Austin Johnson
Jason Whited
Michael Griffiths
Jan Kowalski
Adam Hackman
Jason White
David Jundt
Dave Miller
David Jaques
Brian Janik
Lukáš Vydra
Juha Bos
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019 - 10:59

#25 please.
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019 - 12:22

And that completes the entry list. :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019 - 14:49

Oh boy, this is a part of Gold Star. I didn't even notice. There goes my 2nd position in the championship pale
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019 - 14:54

Stay tuned Petr, I'm sure someone will have real life come his way and be unable to race.  study
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019 - 21:49

We have added a reserve list to give preference for any car that goes vacant. The car has to be confirmed in 24 hours after becoming free, and will be assigned in order of addition to the reserve list. Petr Hlavac is now first.
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2019 - 13:14

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
We have added a reserve list to give preference for any car that goes vacant. The car has to be confirmed in 24 hours after becoming free, and will be assigned in order of addition to the reserve list. Petr Hlavac is now first.

Good idea, Alberto. It saves me from refreshing the page 30 times a day lol! Thank you :top:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2019 - 13:56

That was the idea yes  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lennart Groessl
Rookie
Lennart Groessl

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2019-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2019 - 22:43

Please also put me on the reserve list cheers
Back to top Go down
Thiago Canola
Experienced Driver
Thiago Canola

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2017-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 15:27

Petr Hlavac wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:

Good idea, Alberto. It saves me from refreshing the page 30 times a day lol!  Thank you :top:

So now suddenly people can leave a chair in the rollercoaster line and go home? I didn't put my name on the reserve list because it didn't exist. I didn't pick a car right away because I wasn't sure if I could race.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 19:55

Quote :
So now suddenly people can leave a chair in the rollercoaster line and go home? I didn't put my name on the reserve list because it didn't exist. I didn't pick a car right away because I wasn't sure if I could race.

Well if you are noticing it 4 days later it's not as if you had been able to pick quickly any ride that became free, right? Thiago, administrating a league and modding tracks and cars is not easy, it is time consuming and hard on our lives (and pockets) and we try to do things the best we can. Yes, there was no reserve list announced at the beginning and I added it on the fly as there seemed to be more people interested and I wanted to be fairer to those (Like you BTW) who are in the US time zone and might arrive late to any free ride. So please have some tolerance with us mate, we can't run an exhaustive discussion or even a poll on every such decision, we do some things spontaneously to help our member and of course we never are perfect at it. Your sarcasm goes down really bad on my morale, I know I can't be perfect but I think I have the right to expect some more compliance from our racing mates and -hopefully- friends considering all the shitload of work and good intentions I put into this.
Back to top Go down
Thiago Canola
Experienced Driver
Thiago Canola

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2019 - 0:48

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

Well if you are noticing it 4 days later it's not as if you had been able to pick quickly any ride that became free, right? Thiago, administrating a league and modding tracks and cars is not easy, it is time consuming and hard on our lives (and pockets) and we try to do things the best we can. Yes, there was no reserve list announced at the beginning and I added it on the fly as there seemed to be more people interested and I wanted to be fairer to those (Like you BTW) who are in the US time zone and might arrive late to any free ride. So please have some tolerance with us mate, we can't run an exhaustive discussion or even a poll on every such decision, we do some things spontaneously to help our member and of course we never are perfect at it. Your sarcasm goes down really bad on my morale, I know I can't be perfect but I think I have the right to expect some more compliance from our racing mates and -hopefully- friends considering all the shitload of work and good intentions I put into this.

Come on Alberto, I have a lot of respect for the work you guys put here. Sorry if you took it in a bad way.

Have a nice weekend!!! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2019 - 1:30

Thiago Canola wrote:
Petr Hlavac wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:

Good idea, Alberto. It saves me from refreshing the page 30 times a day lol!  Thank you :top:

This is one of the reasons I stepped away from admining.  Myopic attitudes like the one displayed here.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2019 - 11:40

Jason White wrote:
Myopic attitudes like the one displayed here.  Evil or Very Mad

Strict personal opinion: I'm pretty certain that that thus not apply to TC. Thiago is, in my experience, one of the most likeable people around here.

Just my 5 cents.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Thiago Canola
Experienced Driver
Thiago Canola

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2019 - 13:07

Thanks for the support Timo.

A lot of lessons learned guys, let's move on.

Again, sorry for the inconvenient, it will never happen again. :frank:

See you guys on track.
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2019 - 10:18

On the other hand, this place has the best admin/moderator team then anywhere I've been. :top:

Just saying :papy:
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2019 - 6:01

Alright,

Oldest daughter has a party thing for her Volleyball league, chances are I won't be home in time to run.

So the Ecurie Hahne Arnold March is free.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2019 - 7:08

Jason Fitch wrote:

Alright,

Oldest daughter has a party thing for her Volleyball league, chances are I won't be home in time to run.

Petr has 24hrs from Jason's post to say if he wants the car.
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2019 - 20:25

Richard Coxon wrote:
Jason Fitch wrote:

Alright,

Petr has 24hrs from Jason's post to say if he wants the car.

I guess the chance of winning some points with this car is close to zero. But anything is better than not race at all Wink I'll gladly take it, count me in :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 16:43

For those interested, the broadcast can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hggLh2troyU

I will try to be there and broadcast the whole event although it may turn out a bit too late for me to go through with it as I start work after a whole week off work (and as a "night owl" (Swedish expression for someone who tend to be up at night and sleep by day) I'm looking to get to bed at a resonable time) but we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 18:17

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:

I will try to be there and broadcast the whole event although it may turn out a bit too late for me to go through with it as I start work after a whole week off work (and as a "night owl" (Swedish expression for someone who tend to be up at night and sleep by day) I'm looking to get to bed at a resonable time) but we'll see how it goes.

Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 3108518133 :hello:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 18:25

Not just a Swedish expression... :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 18:39

Not going to make it back in time so my car is free.

Sorry for the late notice.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 18:49

Lennart Groessl has now priority for the car, but if he is not around when quay starts, it is first come first serve for anyone. If you are interested, you can already enter practice with the car and stay there until Lennart appears. 
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 19:33

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:

If you would like some in car comments like you do in Procar, Jonatan, I can give that a try. Currently in the Green Room.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 21:06

Sorry, the kid has been crying for a few hours now. My wife needs help. I retired and won't enter the second race, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]   Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Automobilista - Gran Premio de la Republica Argentina [April 28th]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next