Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

British Bond Bug

Go down 
+3
Michael Drechsler
David Sabre
Marie de Lacrowe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-03-29

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018 - 13:19

British Bond Bug Delac14

wanted Bond Bug for rFactor
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:08

You do not want one of those. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 9:32

British Bond Bug Delac17

good summer Mr. David, Very Happy

I asked this question in the forum with the opportunity to get at least one answer, I should already be satisfied given its timely response because only an Englishman can understand what was really this cute little car of the '70s.

rFactor has made countless cars ranging in many areas more than I had thought during the purchase of the game in the supermarket many years ago, and today after some time I could learn to do something to implement the cars of the famous modders among which stands out your name among the first.

The Bound Bug is a three-wheeled vehicle therefore very particular by nature, as its simple but effective mechanics allowed it to run like a normal traditional car. The very futuristic line allows you to have a small space between the famous rFactor cars and it is for this reason that I wrote this message.

Mr. David, perhaps as I thought it is too far from the projects you have made during these years, in fact it is enough to remember the models of F1, F2, F5000, Lola, Formula Atlantic, Indy and many others because I do not have an effective list concerning them although I do not want to give her the task of realizing new cars but simply I am happy to remember how many beautiful cars the British made during the arrival of my birth.
Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Pro Driver
Michael Drechsler

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2016-03-11

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 15:13

I had a distant memory these british three-wheeled shoe boxes aren't really suited for racing...

...no, I really don't think so:

lol!

But yeah, an original british oddity. You gotta luv those fellas! :top:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 15:34

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 16:06

Three wheels means that you can drive them on a motorbike license. I believe that you could drive them at the of 16, when a car is 17 years old.
Back to top Go down
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 19:21

:conduit: In Italy you need the driving license (driving license B) for each vehicle that exceeds 31 mph plus insurance in case of accidents.

British Bond Bug Delac19

The pretty little Bond Bug would need some modification to look like a racing model
, such as the modified APE model Piaggio just enough to run and notice it's a three-wheeled vehicle.
 pig
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 11:34

The  Ape Piaggio is the most colorful and versatile vehicle in Italy, she has made the history to the italian streets, to transport the fruits cassettes to have a oven on top for pizzas and so many many others stuffs on it.
The model was directly from Vespa Piaggio, in fact  almost all the models have a steering like Vespa not a Wheel, just a few from 80' years.

Anyone who has had or driven this vehicle, had the funny experience of breaking down on one side cause of the 3 wheels sistem, and with a heavy overload on the rear the vheicle, you recive a raise up
on front, with loss of front-wheel drive.
lol!
British Bond Bug Compleanno_ape1
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 14:35

I made a Bond Bug lol!
British Bond Bug Bug10
Back to top Go down
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 17:52

David Sabre wrote:
I made a Bond Bug:  lol!

British Bond Bug Delac20
Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Pro Driver
Michael Drechsler

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 20:00

Gianluca Desposito wrote:
The  Ape Piaggio is the most colorful and versatile vehicle in Italy, she has made the history to the italian streets, to transport the fruits cassettes to have a oven on top for pizzas and so many many others stuffs on it.
The model was directly from Vespa Piaggio, in fact  almost all the models have a steering like Vespa not a Wheel, just a few from 80' years.

Anyone who has had or driven this vehicle, had the funny experience of breaking down on one side cause of the 3 wheels sistem, and with a heavy overload on the rear the vheicle, you recive a raise up
on front, with loss of front-wheel drive.
lol!
British Bond Bug Compleanno_ape1

Unfortunately I never came around to photograph it when I was there, but there was a really beautiful vintage Ape with cabin and platform stategically well placed besides the coastal road halfways between Castellamare di Stabbia and Sorrento, offering the famed local lemon products. One had a lot of time looking (and stopping by, when not travelling by coach) at that vehicle and its tasty offerings when passing through the jam that forms every evening at that bottleneck. Arriving at the first evening there, seeing that very Ape was the pivotal moment where I knew 'Yay, Italy! Finally there!!' Smile

And from an aestheticists point of view, the Ape is not as awkward looking as its teutonic counterparts Tempo:

British Bond Bug 0509175-Tempo-A400-Dreirad-Pritsche-rot-1941

or Goliath:

British Bond Bug 0905285-Goliath-Goli-Dreirad-Kasten-blau

pig
Back to top Go down
Ashar Firdaus
Club Driver
Ashar Firdaus

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2018-06-01

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2018 - 2:17

David Sabre wrote:
I made a Bond Bug  lol!
British Bond Bug Bug10
You want to get a Rage by a fried oyster skin like this?
British Bond Bug Images12

Last edited by Ashar Firdaus on Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 14:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashar Firdaus
Club Driver
Ashar Firdaus

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2018-06-01

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2018 - 2:26

Michael Drechsler wrote:
I had a distant memory these british three-wheeled shoe boxes aren't really suited for racing...

...no, I really don't think so:

lol!

But yeah, an original british oddity. You gotta luv those fellas! :top:
I look like the Bond Bug predecessor. Bond 875 and according to WikiPedia,John Surtees had been driving that car at 1965 in Brands Hatch Indy circuit and setting lap time 1:22 at over 100mph

...no, I don't think that
Relliant Robin,The three wheel car with longest production line.Over 30 year with 3 model
British Bond Bug Racing10
It also used for banger racing
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2018 - 23:01

Michael Drechsler wrote:

Unfortunately I never came around to photograph it when I was there, but there was a really beautiful vintage Ape with cabin and platform stategically well placed besides the coastal road halfways between Castellamare di Stabbia and Sorrento, offering the famed local lemon products. One had a lot of time looking (and stopping by, when not travelling by coach) at that vehicle and its tasty offerings when passing through the jam that forms every evening at that bottleneck. Arriving at the first evening there, seeing that very Ape was the pivotal moment where I knew 'Yay, Italy! Finally there!!' Smile

Yep.... probably you have saw the Ape car with a big lemon on top... lol! The
lemon granita shop...yep i live in the middle between Castellamare di Stabia and Sorrento, cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Pro Driver
Michael Drechsler

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2018 - 23:03

Gianluca Desposito wrote:

Yep.... probably you have saw the Ape car with a big lemon on top... lol! The
lemon granita shop...yep i live in the middle between Castellamare di Stabia and Sorrento, cheers Wink

Aww, now I really envy you! :top:
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2018 - 23:17

lol!
I'll wait for you your next holidays in Sorrento Smile
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeFri 3 Aug 2018 - 18:03

Marie de Lacrowe wrote:

British Bond Bug Delac20

The Peanuts meets Urusei Yatsura, never thought I'd see a mash-up like that...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeFri 3 Aug 2018 - 20:01

The previous image I used is not based on the Peanuts  :regl:

British Bond Bug Ca_511

these are taken from the Peanuts

British Bond Bug Ca_711

this is taken from the intermediary scenes of each episode the Urusei Yatsura
, Lum has always been in love with Ataru but sometimes she can get angry too.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2018 - 8:53

Marie de Lacrowe wrote:
The previous image I used is not based on the Peanuts  :regl:

What I meant is: It is fan art, taking the art style of The Peanuts for the two main characters of Urusei Yatsura.

I am a fan of Rumiko Takahashi and have read/seen her work:

One Pound Gospel
Maison Ikkoku
Ranma 1/2
Inuyasha
Kyokai no Rinne

But due to it never having been released here, I haven't gotten into her first big series(Urusei Yatsura).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Sponsored content

British Bond Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Bond Bug   British Bond Bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Bond Bug
Page 1 of 1