--> TRACK DOWNLOAD <----> HOTLAPS <--
(all times given are CET)
Sunday July 8th
19:00 – Qualifying Session (120 minutes)
21:00 – Drivers' briefing and warm-up
21:10 – Race Start | 68 laps | 28 Starters
Server Name : Historic Simracing F171
Server IP : 220.127.116.11:34597
Server Password : hso71
A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
Tyre and Pit Return Rules
Each driver is limited to 3 sets of tires over the full race weekend.
Return to pits will be set to realistic. This means if you press ESC while out on circuit, your return to the track will be delayed while your car is "Towed" back to the garage. To have the smallest delay possible, you must return to the pits and press ESC in your pit box.
Race Start Procedure
Each race will feature a formation lap, followed by a re-grid and standing start.
Behaviour on track
A few behaviour rules :
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- If you have a spin on the course, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure the track is sufficiently clear before you rejoin the race.
- Respect the red condition at the end of the pitlane.
Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
One-off drives available
#8 Tim Schenken - Brabham BT33 - Ford Cosworth S10 #10 Francois Cevert - Tyrrell MK2 - Ford Cosworth S11 #11 Denny Hulme - McLaren M19A - Ford Cosworth S10 #32 Jackie Oliver - McLaren M14A - Ford Cosworth S10 #36 Dave Charlton - Lotus 72D - Ford Cosworth S11
Entry will turn green after a driver confirms his presence
#2 Team Lotus - Juha Bos
#3 Team Lotus - Richard Wilks
#4 Scuderia Ferrari - Gerard Ryon
#5 Scuderia Ferrari - Jari Bruppacher
#6 Scuderia Ferrari - Michal Janak
#7 Brabham Racing Organisation - Brian Janik
#8 Brabham Racing Organisation - Dave Miller
#9 Tyrrell Racing Organisation - Richard Coxon
#10 Tyrrell Racing Organisation - Philippe Henrique
#11 McLaren Motor Racing - David Jundt
#12 McLaren Motor Racing - Petr Hlavac
#14 Owen Racing Organisation - Steve Parker
#15 Owen Racing Organisation - Ray Riddall
#16 Owen Racing Organisation - David Jaques
#17 March Engineering - Jonatan Acerclinth
#18 March Engineering - Jason Whited
#19 March Engineering - Jan Kowalski
#20 Equipe Matra Sports - David Sabre
#21 Equipe Matra Sports - Yves Placais
#22 Frank Williams Racing Cars - Jason Fitch
#23 Frank Williams Racing Cars - Timo Veermersch
#26 Hahne Ecurie Arnold - Gabriel Sterr
#27 Team Surtees - Mick Chapman
#28 Team Surtees - Grant Riddall
#29 Team Surtees - Peter Blom
#32 McLaren Motor Racing - Thiago Canola
#35 Jo Siffert Automobiles - Bruno Chacon
#36 Team Lotus - Raul Jereb
#38 Ecurie Bonnier - Marc Florkin
#42 CMG Racing - Austin Johnson