Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5

Go down 
+2
David Jundt
Richard Coxon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Empty
PostSubject: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec 2017 - 20:52

The below drivers still have to drive the following at the last round, otherwise that driver will be disqualified from the championship. The rule only applies to drivers who have or are going to contest more than one race of the season.

Group C/6
Jukka Maattanen
Dana Schurer
Simon Wattman
Andre Lagunzad
Filippo Marazzi

Group 5
Ryan Walker
David Jundt
Scott Urick
Michael Dreschler
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec 2017 - 21:35

If they are part of a 2 or 3 man team finishing the race while scoring points, would the entry itself be devoided of any points from that event or only the driver in question be disqualified from the championship?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec 2017 - 21:41

I'm not sure i understand your question, as if said driver drove the car in the class they needed too and finished the race. He would have adhered to the rule. If he doesn't race the car, only he would be disqualified from the championship. The other two drivers would be fine. This rule only affects single drivers.

So for example, if you didn't drive the BMW M1 you have booked, Jonatan and you would still score points, but you would then be disqualified from the championship, not the race.
Back to top Go down
Filippo Marazzi
Club Driver
Filippo Marazzi

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2016-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:54

I'll try to find a driver-mate with whom sharing a Group C car  :conduit:

If I don't find anyone, is there a way to join the Brands 1000?
I'm available for driving even without taking points for the Championship.

I'm not sure but it's seems that if I don't join this race I will be disqualified anyway...

thank you for your feedback

Filippo Smile
Back to top Go down
Andre Lagunzad
Club Driver
Andre Lagunzad

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:04

Unfortunately, right now, I have schedule conflict with the final event for this championship. I guess I just must accept the DQ, but it's okay somewhat, because I always DNF in all the races I signed up for. Anyway, I doubt if anyone would want to team up with me... I am a mediocre driver, and I have never attempted online driver swap in rFactor. Still, it was an amazing series, and I want to say thanks to everyone (all drivers and all admins) for the chance to run. Good luck to all in this final event, and I hope to participate in more HSO races in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:25

I should be available to team with anybody in a group C car, so they can fullfill the participation requirement. Smile
Back to top Go down
Filippo Marazzi
Club Driver
Filippo Marazzi

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2016-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec 2017 - 0:23

Oh great, Alberto. If you want we can try P956?

I need help for setup and learn swap procedure but I think you can help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec 2017 - 22:43

Sorry missed your post, but I see you teamed with Jacob. I can't drive the 956 again anyway, as I did it at Fuji.
Anyone who needs me as teammate can PM me. :hello:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec 2017 - 23:41

Following round 7, the following actions have been taken by the admins:

Jukka Maattanen did not drive a Group C/6 car in round 7, so his points are excluded from the championship total.

Dana Schurer, Simon Wattman and Andre Lagunzad also did not drive a Group C/6 car in round 7, but did not score during the season, so their exclusions from the championship total are essentially moot.

Michael Drechsler had intended to race a Group 5 car in round 7, but his teammate disconnected before he could drive the car. Therefore, Michael's championship total will remain intact.

Ryan Walker did not drive a Group 5 car in round 7, so their points are excluded from the championship total.

Scott Urick also did not drive a Group 5 car in round 7, but did not score during the season, so his exclusion from the championship total is essentially moot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5   Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information regarding driving both Group C & Group 5
Page 1 of 1