Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]

Go down 
+29
Roberto Mello
Philippe Martinelli
Simon Wattman
Jan Kowalski
Brian Janik
John Thim
Florkin Marc
Ole Marius Myrvold
Chris Stephens
Rossetti Paolo
Martin Lacina
David Jundt
Jonatan Acerclinth
François Remmen
Juha Bos
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Gérard Ryon
Raymond Riddall
David Jaques
Pascal Mikula
David Sabre
Emmanuel Haas
Jason Whited
Bruno Chacon
Michal Janak
Victor Montenegro
Jason Fitch
Mick Chapman
Jason White
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov 2017 - 12:38

May i have the Mclaren?

I will be around to Qualify tomorrow if so
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov 2017 - 12:42

Grant Riddall wrote:
May i have the Mclaren?

Ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov 2017 - 12:46

Jason White wrote:
Grant Riddall wrote:
May i have the Mclaren?

Ok

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov 2017 - 17:02

Absent. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Nov 2017 - 21:37

Starting Grid
Back to top Go down
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Nov 2017 - 22:13

Wiihuu! Qualified! Smile I seem to remember why it is 5 or 6 years since I did race prototypes/F1's last, as I am awful in these kind of cars. It will be a highly interesting race Smile Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 16:28

An issue with the Williams skin for this round has been fixed. Download here:

--> DOWNLOAD WILLIAMS SKIN FIX <--
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 17:09

Server is now set for race day.
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 20:27

Couldnt of gone much worse, lost a wing by a williams catching Dad out right in front of me. Could of continued if it werent for Pablo's over eagerness to pass and hitting my rear suspension.. Game over then.

Tried to use this weekend as a "calm before the storm" for Cart but well. That didnt work :rigol: :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-12-05

PostSubject: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 20:36

What kind of racing think to do Juha Bos to me? Blocking me always , breaking early to happen accidents when I'm on his slipsteam.. no, this is an awful style to race.. disgusted
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 20:57

Hmmm. Disco!!
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:06

Gabriele Del Piccolo wrote:
What kind of racing think to do Juha Bos to me? Blocking me always , breaking early to happen accidents when I'm on his slipsteam.. no, this is an awful style to race.. disgusted

Well, Gabriele, after you chrashed your car in front of me and behind Juha, you did same thing to me, and you were driving without front wing! You blocked, swap sides and I lost 11 seconds trying to overtake your damaged car.

Finaly DJ kicked my rear suspension, and the car became undrivable.. too bad..

Though, my race setup was not very good, I messed something heavy.. too bad, I love this track very much.. I hoped for a finish, at least.

Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:18

p3 in the graveltrap

after a furious battle with Janaks Ferrari and 23 laps to go on fresh C compound tires my brakes let me down at turn 1 , might be a combination of tires not on optimal temperature but i felt nothing so simply ran out of track and that was it , was awesome tho, knew this race going to see very different setups of the drivers but that speed of the jordan and Victor his Dallara is insane , feels like we run with f3 engines

have a good one and cya all at a very DAMP Adelaide! :drink:
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:41

Raul Jereb wrote:

really? why would you stop on the racing line? come on.

Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:47

Raul Jereb wrote:

Well, Gabriele, after you chrashed your car in front of me and behind Juha, you did same thing to me, and you were driving without front wing! You blocked, swap sides and I lost 11 seconds trying to overtake your damaged car.

Raul, sorry for that, but i was searching only to keep the car on track after the collision, and gaining the pit lane to repair my car..
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:50

Congratulations Victor, great win!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:56

Results are going to be posted, but there will be an investigation into several aspects of this race.  
The admins will report back later...
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 22:17

David Jaques wrote:
Raul Jereb wrote:

really?  why would you stop on the racing line?  come on.

Dude, I wasnt on the racing line, I moved to the left and went very deep to let you enter the schicane.. maybe it was not a briliant move from my behalf, but I wouldn't call that racing line..

Im sorry you lost your wing though..

In general, I drove with my eyes in the mirrors more than in front of me. I hate those blue flags showing up last second.. sometimes those catch me in really inconvinient position to make room to pass...
Back to top Go down
Chris Stephens
Club Driver

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 22:20

Had company over so couldn't get any warm up in so figured I was going to take it easy in early going and not spoil someones race but couldn't avoid the melee at the start Crying or Very sad I missed the 1st couple spinning cars but not the 3rd, so limped around trying to make to pits with no wing, pitted with another car in front of me and when I went to pit he took my pitstall? Not knowing what to do I exited pits did another lap and re-pitted getting my repairs. Still had some minor damage but didn't effect the car too bad. Despite being 2 laps down by lap 3 I just forged ahead. Glad I finished and hope I raced well on track. Super glad to have a fast car to make up for my shortcomings in talent lol.

Special thanks to DJ for the help Wed. night on the server. :top:
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 22:33

Congratulations Victor, Amzing win!! :first: :champ:
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017 - 23:27

Gabriele Del Piccolo wrote:

How about taking into the consideration the car in front of you might not have the same braking points you have?

First you hit me at the hairpin. I brake at the same point as the previous lap and go to the inside line, you just run into the back of me.

Second time after 130R. I had slowed down for Raul's crash. I exit with two wheels in the grass and driving slowly. There's room on the left, but you put your car behind my slow moving one. Why did you not swerve left, instead of assuming I'd just move out the way for you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov 2017 - 0:10

First of all.. at the hairpin I brake all that i can to prevent a sure accident.. i watched the movie in slow motion and I consider my brake very hard, tires slip a lot , but I made all that I can to prevent the collision.

At the chicane.. so here, there was a misunderstanding. Raul, when i m exiting the 130R, was rejoining the correct line after his spun. So this probably jokes me to take the decision to stay on the right line. I catched you quickly but was the wrong decision. You didn' t left any room to me to brake. I think if I overtake you on the left, my manouver ends in the same way : a collision between us, because you had many problems locking wheels. Probably there was my fault at this time, but watching the whole race after my retirement I watched you several times blocking others competitors, also in many laps with blue flags..
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov 2017 - 0:27

Wrong decision? There's an accident ahead and you still take 130R flat without knowing what you'll see on the exit?

About the blocking: The only person to drive behind me for a long time was Michal Janak. I was fighting David Jundt so I tried to find a suitable space to let him through without losing time. I ran wide at the hairpin and he didn't go for it. I'm not going to ruin my own race because his faster car can't find a way around my slower one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov 2017 - 0:51

since last Cart88 (i was spectating) the blue is only color, lapped cars fights "for position" with cars giving him lap and ruining their battles . like in real, when there is blue flag, lapped car must make room by readable way, how i can belive to somene who firstly block (or change sides ) on straight that he is making room and dont close the door when brake very late to hairpin?

i was in fight for position too, David Jaques was 6s behind me (on 2nd place) after his pitstop and after these "battles" i was 6s behind him scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov 2017 - 3:20

Juha Bos wrote:
Wrong decision? There's an accident ahead and you still take 130R flat without knowing what you'll see on the exit?

Well, when I entered the 130R there was a yellow flag, but when I ended that corner the yellow flag wasn't anymore..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]   Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 15 - Grand Prix of Japan [Nov 12th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next