Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to prepare a setup?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

How to prepare a setup? Empty
PostSubject: How to prepare a setup?   How to prepare a setup? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2017 - 12:06

I propose you to post here your the guides for setup that you use, maybe it can help some drivers who would like to learn "how to set a car?"
I often used this one :
French setup guide

I found this one this morning :
How to prepare a setup? Setupf10

Feel free to add yours, mainly if they are better and easiest to understand. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare a setup?   How to prepare a setup? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2017 - 12:49

Ben Paulet wrote:

Feel free to add yours, mainly if they are better and easiest to understand. :frank:

I have more simple

full throttle !!!! :D :D
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare a setup?   How to prepare a setup? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr 2017 - 21:02

Yes i found this flowchart a month ago and it looks quite understandable. Also for me was usefull Setup guide for Iracing
Unfortunatelly with all of this materials im still not able to do the good setup from scratch. Crying or Very sad Finally i have always stayed in trial and error method. scratch
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare a setup?   How to prepare a setup? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr 2017 - 17:04

I have problem too, after a many and many laps i find good setup for Q session (mainly now in F1 1991) but than for the race i am much slower than other driver in comparsion to Q standings and lap times, especialy at race start with full tank and cold tyres I am strugling too much and often lost some positions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare a setup?   How to prepare a setup? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to prepare a setup?
Page 1 of 1