1996 AutoTrader RAC British Touring Car ChampionshipHSO Supertourers mod
For this championship we will be using the HSO Supertourers 1.0 mod for rFactor 1.=> MOD DOWNLOAD <=
You will also need the BTCC 96 v1.06
patch and the rFm update
There is now also a BMW Fix
which you must download
Car selection is free for the manufacturers.
Car selection is not free for the "Independents Total Cup".
To be eligible for this mini championship you must have entered over 50 races
and have won less than 5 times
. Admins can deviate from this rule should a driver miss out marginally on the criteria to be eligible or we deem to be too quick for the category. Admins ruling is final.
Feel free to PM me to see if you can compete in the category.
Each driver must keep the same car for the duration of the championship. Changing of car will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only.If a driver misses 1 meeting (2 Races) without mentioning your absence you will lose your car if there is a waiting list.If a driver misses 2 meetings (4 Races) even if you do state your absence you will lose you car if there is a waiting list.Championship rules
The championship will be run over 13 meeting (26 races), held on Wednesday night, with each race being around 35 minutes long. Both championships will run together.
Points will be awarded to the top 10 finishers in both championships on the following scale:
There will be a total of 4 championships, these includeDrivers Championship
(All drivers including Independants, top 10 score)Independents Total Cup
(Only the Independents score points, top 7 Score)Manufacturers Championship
(Only the Manufacturers can score, only the highest placed car can score)Teams Championship
(All teams, only the top two highest finishers from each team score points)
All championships use the same points system.QualifyingThe starting grid for the 2 races will be determined by the times recorded during the 15-mins qualifying session held just before the race. The grid for the second race will be determined by the results of the 2nd qualifying session (Held after race 1)Event Schedule
All meetings will be held on Wednesday nights (all times given as CET)
20:00 - Free Practice
20:35 - Qualifying 1
20:50 - Warmup
21:00 - Race 1 Start21:35 - Qualifying 2
21:50 - Race 2 Start
Starts will be given standing on the grid, after one formation lap.
Behaviour on track
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.
Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.