Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)

Go down 
+28
Jose Berenguer
Roberto Mello
Dave Simmons
Pascal Le pihive
Mick Chapman
Petr Hlavac
Jason Fitch
Jacob Fredriksson
Mike Becnel
Matthias Weber
François Remmen
Philippe Martinelli
Florkin Marc
Jean-Marie Placais
Yannick Lampure
James Knowles
Ben Paulet
Martin Audran
Richard Wilks
Raymond Riddall
Cláudio Augusto
Gérard Ryon
Dylan Canton
Raul Jereb
Alberto Ibañez
David Jundt
Richard Coxon
Jason White
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Convidado

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2016 - 0:36

Pascal Le pihive wrote:
Voiture tordue suite à l'énorme faute :top:  de Henrique au freinage de l'épingle qui m'a value un superbe tonneau :doh:
La direction faussée m'a empêcher de tenir la voiture correctement durant toute la course.
Léger contact au freinage de l'épingle qui a fait spinner David d'où sa colère  lol! , je m'en excuse , il devait manquer un ou deux mètres je pense. Cela dit en passant sans l'intervention divine de Henrique  :clap: , David j'aurais pas eu à le dépasser.:hihi:
Enfin bon on verra à la prochaine, que les "grosses" respectent un temps soit peu les "petites" :drink:

I understood nothing.

I wanted to apologize, even the '' divine help '' , but really understand what could have braked sooner and have tried to overtake later.

How I apologize in French? Thank Lephive for explain about the brake time.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2016 - 1:16

Two good points about the Mazda:

1. I was able to set the grill tape to around 50-60% without blowing up quickly, thanks to the rotary engine I believe. The other cars only endured around 30% I'd say.

2. The car is quite light and accelerates rather well. Sadly though, the rear end tends to be so loose under acceleration that the advantage disappears in a powerslide. Even turning in for the Kanaalbocht(T3) is on the edge of losing it. Although it seems a handful in nearly every corner and just won't feel as planted as Alba or URD.

@Ole&Raul: I kinda liked the cockpit-cam of the C81, it looks rather good even though I can still see the steering wheel in-game.

Btw: I hope my retirement wasn't shown much on the stream pale Too embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2016 - 9:15

David Jundt wrote:

Your car is much better in a straight line, so why didn't you take 1-2 laps to get us on one of them? At S/F or on the straight leading into the chicane? We clearly were going to lose out to you if you exited a turn right under our gearboxes, there's no denying in that.

That i noticed very well.... he completely out-brakes himself (the Rotary cars brakes seem to be the best of the whole field i feel), goes straight, rejoins just behind me and then instantly out-drags me to the next turn. nothing i could do about it....

also
David Jundt wrote:
I guess Dylan won round 1 then!

uh, what did i miss? Wink
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2016 - 17:52

Winner of the first round of the Felix Wankel Trophy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:32

David Jundt wrote:
Winner of the first round of the Felix Wankel Trophy Wink

oh hehe, that should be a thing.... so we have any chance to win something Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8