Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]

Go down 
+15
Simon Wattman
Jean-François Bovy
Jose Berenguer
Gérard Ryon
Vadim Sadoshenko
Philippe Martinelli
Alain Maurice
Richard Wilks
Jacob Fredriksson
Ben Paulet
Alberto Ibañez
Yves Plaçais
Matthias Weber
Jonatan Acerclinth
Richard Coxon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 23:20

Lap 10 : ooh la la! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 23:25

Ca m'arrive de fumer pendant les courses, mais pas sur ce circuit, pas de moment de relâche assez long. :cowboy:
Sinon jusqu'au vrai départ, y'a un mégot qui traine.
Vi, c'était sympa notre bagarre avec Didier, on a repris après votre passage. C'est d'ailleurs cool quand ça se passe bien comme ça, et que ça repart comme si de rien était. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 23:28

Ben Paulet wrote:
.... Du coup je vais finir me retrouver un peu seul, pendant un petit moment, puis à force d'accumuler les petites erreurs et les grosses, Didier finira par me rattraper. On va s'échanger nos places grâce aux bêtises de l'autre. cheers
Merci Richard pour l'organisation. :frank:

C'est exactement ça....on s'est arsouillés en faisant chacun des boulettes plus ou moins grosses...et on s'est bien marré ... :D :top: ....On se calmait juste le temps de laisser passer les leader pour ne pas les géner, et c'était reparti :banane:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 1:49

Raul Jereb wrote:
Unexpectedly, I had fun!
Thanks Alan for chasing, unforutunately, I misscalculated the fuel, I neded about 0,5l to leave you behind me drunken

Gerard, sorry for spining you, I was sure you saw me entering that tight space, I was positioning myself for next turn, but somehow everything went wrong. I planned to give you back position, but Alan came between, and you were droping heavy, so I just continued to push.. sorry again!

Good race Raul unlucky with the fuel, after I spun on the first lap thought I was going to be running on my own for rest of race but really enjoyed our battle :top:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:22

Ma course ? comme Vettel au GP du Mexique  !  :aie: :aie:

Impossible de partir avec autre chose que des "very hards", course très délicate donc !

Bravo Peter, superbe démonstration !  Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 3108518133

et toutes mes excuses à Jacob ! :doh:

Last edited by Yves Plaçais on Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 10:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:24

Every race has its own goodness, battles, etc. Now, I managed to set the car up to be fast and handling well. Not often I succeed in this, I was quite surprised with the result as well.

During pre race practice, I felt I could be in top 3, didn't know, how much spare the competitors have in there public PB times.

The qualifying went well, I even left 2-3 tenths in the best.

I hoped for not being dragged at the start of the Race, but I didn't want to do any stupid, I accepted that 4th place in the 1st lap, I thought I had 45 laps to do something with the two Bimmers and the Holden (or Rover? scratch ). In 5 laps I could take the lead, and started building up some gap. After ten laps, I expected higher fuel consumption than average, then I started to do short shifting, that was enough to keep the distance. Small battles were there in the first 4-5 laps, while I was marching for the lead, but to say honestly, this track was a heaven to the Mitsu, if it was set up well. Smile

In the last 2-3 laps, I was a spectator of a battle of 3 cars, Richard C, Jonathan, and someone, and I just watched them fighting, and was not closing on them on purpose to not bother them with flashing blue flags. I had enough gap by that time, to do so.

So, I'm happy with the win :first:  and hoping for such great races on the remaining tracks. Moving up to 4th in the championship, looking forward to fight for 3rd or keeping 4th!

Thank you gentlemen for the race and the great organisation! Smile
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 11:32

@ Ben: Merci pour le "stream" !! , nice to see you had some good battles :D "Tschüss Ben" :D

@ Race: Had the Pace to battle for Class win, but made to big mistakes at the first corner, the Rover was absolutely unpredictable in that, because of the "egde" on this track

congratulations to Peter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 12:35

Didier Conjeaud wrote:
C'est exactement ça....on s'est arsouillés en faisant chacun des boulettes plus ou moins grosses...et on s'est bien marré ... :D :top: ....On se calmait juste le temps de laisser passer les leader pour ne pas les géner, et c'était reparti :banane:

Du HSO comme on l'aime ! :banane:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 12:39

Matthias Weber wrote:
@ Ben: Merci pour le "stream" !! , nice to see you had some good battles :D "Tschüss Ben"  :D
Do you know more about the bad issue with your friends on youtube? If it was a problem of country copyright, or something else? Maybe I have to change something in the settings?
I know you watched the stream because of "Tschüss". Thx for that.:frank:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:00

Ben Paulet wrote:

Do you know more about the bad issue with your friends on youtube? If it was a problem of country copyright, or something else? Maybe I have to change something in the settings?

No, its no setting problem, just our Public-Media System In Germany.
Most Music Videos or Gaming Videos with background Music get banned because of copyrights. Livestreams also don't work at the moment, as far as I know. I can watch the video immediately after you finished streaming.

Could easily be solved with a Firefox/Chrome Plug-in (Unblock YouTube). Perhaps I'll give my friends the advice to use that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2015 - 19:09

I'm currently uploading a video of my race to Youtube as well (have uploaded a few races in the past as well but it has slipped into the misty parts of everyday life but I think this round is a good way to get back to uploading a few races again). I will add a link in this post later tonight or tomorrow so keep your eyes open if you want to watch it Smile

And here is the Video, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov 2015 - 16:52

Nice one Jonathan, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov 2015 - 17:12

Nice video Jonatan :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]   Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Gold Coast Bulletin Century - Surfers Paradise [Nov 4th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2