Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]

Go down 
+20
Dylan Canton
Pascal Le pihive
Yannick Lampure
Dana Schurer
Alain Maurice
Patrice Gibelin
Vincent Beretta
Greg Hunt
Gérard Ryon
Philippe Martinelli
Yves Plaçais
Raymond Riddall
Timo Vermeersch
Steve Parker
Jean-louis Petillot
Raul Jereb
Alessio Campigotto
Alberto Ibañez
Mike Becnel
Jason White
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015 - 21:34

Broken engine, I forgot how hard these beasts are to drive, thanks for letting me take part :top:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015 - 22:23

Raul Jereb wrote:
Dana and Mike, great few laps with you guys, the whole evening, even ended too soon, was worth it!! Thank you.

Besides that, Im a Dumb F#%k. Period. :aie:

Yes that was very fun Raul. I suspect Jan left "repair" on in his pits. He was there a long time and lost the chance for some vengeance from last race.

Other than the time I was with Raul and Jan I was mostly running laps alone or being lapped. Speedsters lapped nicely.

Still not sure where Greg hides the rocket boosters in his BMW. :hum:

Grats to the class winners and survivors.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015 - 22:30

that was a great race!

had a very good start, at the end of the first few laps i went from 14th to 9th i think, had some great (mostly short) battles!

only wasn't to happy with Timo's overtake, because i felt like he just shoved his car to the inside of the track while i was there, but there could have been a BMW sized gap there. and with my way of letting people lap me, really was having trouble with the TA2 cars, because i just shot right past at every straight, sorry for anyone i annoyed with it

i'm already happy to have made it to the :flag: ! 90 laps when having a week of not enough sleep was hard (downside of a school trip to France)

Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015 - 22:44

God damn I am so upset that never got to the finish line!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad    
The poor engine was not able to withstand this mockery! Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 1623587389
Many thanks Jan for trying to push my wreck! :aie: :top: Although this is somewhat contrary to the concept of realism. :grrr: :D
However as usual I received great pleasure from the race! Thank you very much ALL! See you at the track friends! Wink  
I apologize if my maneuvers have caused someone inconvenience. :hum:

And of course congratulations to the winners of the race! :champ: Well done guys!:top:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015 - 23:29

Grats to Greg and Yves,i was holding 3rd place for first 13 or so laps,then the engine was overheating so had to back off for awhile,then spent the rest of race pacing myself and staying safe Very Happy well done to all finishers its tough track in these boats affraid
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015 - 23:46

Results and points are up   :flag:
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015 - 9:12

Dylan Canton wrote:
that was a great race!

only wasn't to happy with Timo's overtake, because i felt like he just shoved his car to the inside of the track while i was there, but there could have been a BMW sized gap there.

Sorry for that. It was indeed on the border.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015 - 12:00

Too bad to be competitive, 20 laps was enough to bore me. I put the car in the pits, and gone to bed.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015 - 17:58

Pour une reprise après plusieurs mois de privations c'était pas top, il faut que je reprenne le rythme.

Je dois d'abord demander des excuses à Gérard et Jason pour avoir envoyé en tête-à-queue et percuté, l'un puis l'autre au tour 5 dans le premier virage... Désolé les amis Embarassed  Vous avez sans doute abandonné par ma faute. Je suivais Gérard de trop près pour pouvoir l'éviter et Jason, parti en travers, je n'ai pas réussi à l'éviter... Gérard, toi qui me demandais quand je reviendrais courir, tu dois te dire que j'aurais pû être encore absent un petit peu non Laughing . C'est couillon on aurait pû se faire une bonne bagarre.

Je dois dire, sans vouloir chercher des excuses, que dans le tour 2 je me fais percuter par Raul qui m'envoie sur Jan qui m'entraîne dans le bas côté avec lui où on a perdu plusieurs places... J'espère que çà se passera mieux la prochaine-fois...

Bravos aux vainqueurs et aux finisseurs :top:  

Et merci à Ben pour m'avoir aidé à me connecter et d'avoir eu les mots pour me rassurer hier soir
"Pas grâve Philou, c'est l'âge c'est tout..." :rigol:  (fumier va :langue: )
Back to top Go down
Raymond Riddall
Experienced Driver
Raymond Riddall

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015 - 19:57

Hi, had a brilliant race especially with Steve and Yves, I was faster in the coners but no match on the straights. I spent the last 30 laps right behind Yves and the last corner was the only place I could stick my nose in front given the room, so last lap, last turn I was up the inside and through, just managed to hold on for 3rd. Very fair and precise driving, fantastic.

Well done to Gregoire and Pascal
Back to top Go down
Alain Maurice
Club Driver
Alain Maurice

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015 - 6:56

Bonjour à tous, :hello:

Course courte mais passionante.

Mon moteur explose au 8ème tours de course, ma 5ème vitesse était trop courte.

Bonne baguare dès le début, les places sont chères et les contactes sont violant.

Je retiens au loop une BMW qui je pense serait sortie si je ne lui avait pas servis de rail de sécurité, je reconnais que sur le coup cela ma un peux énervé, pourquoi ne pas attendre la ligne droite pour doubler vue que la BM était bien plus rapide. Rolling Eyes

Bon, c'est pas de la danse classique, c'est clair. Wink

Merci aux ADMINS et bravo au podium, rendez_vous à la prochaine.

:conduit:

Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015 - 9:24

Steve Parker wrote:
i was holding 3rd place for first 13 or so laps,then the engine was overheating so had to back off for awhile,then spent the rest of race pacing myself and staying safe

Ah, ok, je me suis demandé ce qu'il t'arrivait ! Super bagarre au début, Steve :top: , et grosse pression toute la course, même si c'était à distance, je ne pouvais pas me permettre de faire une faute !

Raymond Riddall wrote:
Very fair and precise driving, fantastic.

C'était super, Raymond !  Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 3108518133  Tu la méritais bien, cette 3ème place !  :top:
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015 - 17:07

Jason wrote:
Gérard had nowhere to go Embarrassing, and my sincere apologies.
Philippe wrote:
Je dois d'abord demander des excuses à Gérard
De vrai savonette,ces muscle car et fragile.Concours de circonstance,tu me touche.je pars de travers,normalement je passais,mais Jason est sur ma route. :rigol: Je suis passer par les stands pour réparer(140sec),je repars,mais les mécanos n'avais pas les pièces de stock.:smil20: suspension cassé.
Bravo au podium et a tous les participants qui ont passé le :flag:.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]   Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Watkins Glen 350 Km [Sept 27th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3