Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]

Go down 
+23
Simon Wattman
Jose Berenguer
Steve Parker
Pascal Jostarndt
Yannick Lampure
Dave Miller
Mick Chapman
François Remmen
Roberto Mello
Philippe Martinelli
Jan Titz
Máté Orbán
Vincent Beretta
Dylan Canton
Dana Schurer
Alessio Campigotto
Raul Jereb
Vadim Sadoshenko
Richard Wilks
Jacob Fredriksson
Ricard Suanya
Yves Plaçais
Richard Coxon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 18:24

Just like the real series when it ran Sad
Back to top Go down
Dana Schurer
Experienced Driver
Dana Schurer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 20:25

Sorry, folks. I had to bail during the recon lap because of terminal lag. Mad
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 20:46

Dana Schurer wrote:
Sorry, folks. I had to bail during the recon lap because of terminal lag. Mad

Are you using the 4 GB patch?  Just curious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Dana Schurer
Experienced Driver
Dana Schurer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 20:54

Yup. Rfactor itself seemed content: it stayed at the max framerate I have set and my car's position only hiccuped a couple of times for <1sec on my end. Meanwhile everyone else was teleporting madly, though.

I ran connection speedtests after disconnecting and speeds were wildly inconsistent: as low as 100kb/s up/down, then 15Mb/s thirty seconds later, then 200kb/s, etc. Looks like I just had an unlucky day with my ISP.
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 21:32

Well, not much to say, was a really hard race, i was attacking the whole time until i realized second was the best i could get.

i was touched in the first corner, car spun on the grass, i got damage at the front, so at the end of lap one i was dead last and with an understeery car. i attacked from then on, and i managed to grab second in class a little over half way through, then i was doing all i could to try to catch Vincent, but i must have asked too much of the tires, the car was sliding a lot, and after a mistake that saw me do more damage to the car, i called it a day and settled for second. :second:

I guess its not bad for the championship, but Ricard is unstopable in class 1 now! Congrats to him and all the finishers.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 21:38

Results are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 21:45

Had a slow start, think my gear ratios were a bit shite, and last a couple of places from the start. Into the first corner, was following closely behind Richard when someone in front came of the kerb on the outside loose and swiped across Richard. Had nowhere to go and he went off into the wall, which is a shame because I reckon he would have likely won again.

Chased Vincent out front down but after trying a move on the outside began to fall back and eventually behind Richard. Left leg got tired so slowed down in the last 10 laps or so after a spin from 2nd. Happy with a 3rd, still 4th in the championship but Class B needs some more cars :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 21:50

I also have something strange is happening today with the Internet. Were frequent disconnections. On the server first, much lags Dana car. Then several times suddenly appeared in front of me the car Alan, although the radar showed that the distance between us was quite large. After that I started to worry that my car might very lags. But it seems everything worked out and I managed to finish the race without causing anyone serious problems.
Congratulations to the winners of the race and all reached the finish! :top: Thank you very much! Will definitely see you on the next stage! Wink
Back to top Go down
Roberto Mello
Club Driver
Roberto Mello

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015 - 2:45

Sorry for the absence guys, i forgot the race Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015 - 20:32

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:
I also have something strange is happening today with the Internet. Were frequent disconnections. On the server first, much lags Dana car. Then several times suddenly appeared in front of me the car Alan, although the radar showed that the distance between us was quite large. After that I started to worry that my car might very lags. But it seems everything worked out and I managed to finish the race without causing anyone serious problems.
Congratulations to the winners of the race and all reached the finish! :top:  Thank you very much! Will definitely see you on the next stage! Wink

I had a weird problem 3 times during the race my game would freeze then go back to Windows desktop, after I reloaded the Rfactor window the game would unfreeze after a couple of seconds, one of the times it happened I unfroze just in front of you Vadim which could of been why you were thinking you had lag?

Wasn't a great race for me got dumped on the first lap by someone just running into the back of me on the straight before Club, had some light damage which made the car quite twitchy then lost 30+secs with the freezing glitch and then got disconnected a couple of laps before the finish.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015 - 22:54

Absolutely forgettable race, now I know, how Manor-Marrusia drivers must feel like.

Bad setup, bad speed, bad driver and bad luck (com'on, 430 seconds repair time, should have stayed on track with the damaged car...)

My 717C was switching between under- and oversteer the whole time. Was much slower on corners (727/737 could drive most of them at full throttle), and straight line speed wasn't good either.

On Lap 30 my car just suddenly snapped and drove me 500m on the grass without slowing down and crashing into a wall, so I lost the chance to get that last point.

Hope there will be more cars at the next race, and my car more competitive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2015 - 13:15

This was quite lonely race for me...
Yves and Coxon flew away and after few laps I didnt saw nor them, nor cars behind me..

Somehow I was too affraid of pushing harder than I was, my primary goal was to FINISH the race and after Pascal crashed and I reached 4th place, there was no way I can progress futher and I started to cruise. Lost my concetration few times, but made it without any major mistakes..

I had a moment of horror while laping Vadim, we just missunderstood eachother, and that was the peak of my race..

Im not sure, I think I touched somebody on T1 on start, while avoiding Jan I lost control for a blink and I saw in my mirrors somebody leaving the track to the right... Im sorry very much if it was my fault.. Last time we raced here I was turned upside down in the same place so this time I was farr too carefull, but it seems not carefull enough.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015 - 17:08

You can see Ricard's screenshots of the event on the results page Wink

Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 There%20was%20some%20contact%20on%20turn%201%20despite%20a%20smaller%20field%20than%20usual%20(%C2%A9%20Ricard%20Suanya)
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]   Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone GP [May 13th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3