Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]

Go down 
+12
Emilio Romera
Gérard Ryon
Philippe Martinelli
Dave Miller
Olivier Roméo
Patrice Gibelin
Tiago Malafaya
Greg Hunt
Jacob Fredriksson
Sergio Mengual
Jason White
Ben Paulet
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]   Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2014 - 14:48

Fun race; I only wish I had been a little faster overall. My car setup was perhaps not quite ideal for a long run. The start was problematic because of the downhill slope, and I dropped to 8th. But after a bit, I was able to get by Philippe for 7th on the main straight. Had a bit of a scare when Emilio and Philippe came zipping by on the inside trying to overtake; they went through the corner and off the track, barely grazing my car in the process. I continued on, but I began to make mental errors here and there, which caused them to reel me in. In the closing laps, I made too many mistakes to be competitive, so I cruised home 7th. Looking to have a better result at Kyalami as I am more familiar with that track. Thank you HSO! Love this mod and the series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Emilio Romera
Rookie
Emilio Romera

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]   Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2014 - 12:10

La course a été incroyable, grâce à la bonne course du Martinelli et Jason qu'ils m'ont donné.

Rendez-vous à la prochaine
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]   Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2014 - 12:28

Emilio Romera wrote:
La course a été incroyable, grâce à la bonne course du Martinelli et Jason qu'ils m'ont donné.

Rendez-vous à la prochaine
On dit : monsieur Martinelli. :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Emilio Romera
Rookie
Emilio Romera

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]   Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2014 - 16:43

Ben Paulet wrote:
On dit : monsieur Martinelli. :hihi:

study 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]   Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Natal Spring Trophy [May 14th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2