Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]

Go down 
+16
Jean-Marie Placais
Jukka Närhi
Vincent Beretta
Matthieu Bellanger
Alberto Ibañez
Yannick Lampure
Carl Larrad
David Cid
Tiago Malafaya
Ricard Suanya
Sergio Mengual
François Remmen
Paul Huggett
Vadim Sadoshenko
Richard Coxon
Frank Verplanken
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014 - 21:19

Vincent j'ai relancé on t'attend Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014 - 21:25

When being lapped by the Quicker class cars I flashed most cars past
but you always get one that has to put you in the bloody wall   :aie: 

And please when cars return back on to the track can they wait for the field to pass
or a Nice big space ..

Spoiled my race Could have been another Podium :grrr:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:22

Thank you guys for an exciting race and great company! Really liked this track! Also thank you for the event, thanks to which discovered another great car Daytona! This mess, but I did not tested all the cars from the mod. Since I almost never go off-line.
See you at the next race! Wink 
Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 11:12

I have been struggling with the Mustang all season, and even when I do manage to wring a decent time out of it, and manage many laps in practice with little problem, come the day everything seems to be in vain. The writing was on the wall after round 1 when Mathieu (if I remember correctly, warned me how unpredictabel the class D cars can be (Back then, I didn't fully appreciate how the class system worked. I didn't realise there were 3 different Championhips..............dont laugh)

Abyway, managed to get a decent start without being swamped by half the Class C, but wasn't prepared for taking the 1st right hander on a tighter line, with cold tyres as I had a car to my left. Spun and ended up in the middle of the track facing the wrong way....recovered, and painfuly passed the Class B's who made it easy for me(thanks) not knowing it was all going to be in vain, and alas again into the first right hander, slid wide and bounced off the wall right into the path of Mathieu....Sorry..

Pffft...same ol same ol'..........
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 11:19

Race results and championship standings updated on the site . Apologies for the delay  Embarassed No qualifying data available either for some reason  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 20:39

I Just watched the replay and i really have to apologize to Sergio ..  Embarassed 

Sorry Sergio i had know idea that you where going to pull away so quickly after your spin
as i took my usual line i suffered with some snap oversteer on my cold tyres .... Sorry it looks like i ended
your race ...  :aie: 

As for the Hit from behind i thought it was actually a different driver to the person that actually hit me
he has actually apologized and i know this person to always be a gentlemen driver so no problem it was just an accident  ...  :hello: 

I Think i was just annoyed last night as i like this track and i think with my pace
i was really hoping for a 2nd place .... The Mini's really did well last night  :D Congrats Sami ,Vincent and Tiago ... Congrats all finishers  :champ: 

Once again Really Sorry Sergio   :doh:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:11

Super courses, surtout la 1ere avec une belle bagarre avec Antoine pendant toute la course.

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Vincent j'ai relancé on t'attend Wink

Merci de m'avoir attendu (reset du routeur à 2 minutes du départ  What a Face )
Back to top Go down
Sergio Mengual
Club Driver
Sergio Mengual

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 23:23

Quiet Carl races are well  :drink: , I had bad luck, is that the danger is in the starts, and this time I got to my, also went down a bug in the circuit and there ended my career  :urgence: , I hope to make it up to the next.
Congratulate the winners and all participants.
Thanks HSO

I know you are a gentleman on track Carl  :top: 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 23:36

Sergio Mengual wrote:
Quiet Carl races are well  :drink: , I had bad luck, is that the danger is in the starts, and this time I got to my, also went down a bug in the circuit and there ended my career  :urgence: , I hope to make it up to the next.
Congratulate the winners and all participants.
Thanks HSO

I know you are a gentleman on track Carl  :top: 

I Watched the start and the Abarth is so quick at the start to catch up with the quicker cars
but obviously this sometimes has disastrous results as i have found out also I hope it does not spoil your championship chance ... Thanks for your understanding  :drink: 
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2014 - 18:25

J'ai tout donné pour essayer d'aller chercher la win, mais Vincent était plus fort que moi, bien joué  :chinois: 

Belle course !  :top: 
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 May 2014 - 0:49

Is this race still going ahead
May 7 BRSCC International Trophy Brands Hatch  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 May 2014 - 1:28

Last edited by Alessio Campigotto on Mon 5 May 2014 - 1:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 May 2014 - 15:40

Race topic for round 7 is now up, couldn't get to do it before, sorry  :smil20: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]   Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - BRSCC London Trophy [April 16th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2