Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! \ Salut !

Go down 
+4
Guillaume Siebert
Damian Baldi
Ben Paulet
Mateusz Wasiñski
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mateusz Wasiñski
Rookie
Mateusz Wasiñski

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2013 - 17:57

Hi, I am from Poland, my name is Mathew\Mathieu, i am 20 years old, (et grand fan de Elsa Lunghini Smile ). recently graduated technical school (IT), but probably in the future political scientist or politician.

My nickname in reality is Napoleon, the Internet as napoleon777, so you can call me if it's for you not problem.

I am simdriver since 2005, between 2008 - 2010 i was in simracingpro.pl, between 2010 to today i was driver of simjunkies.org and today i got my first banned for "agressive" racing style and "bad" attitude. Broadly speaking there a few people formed a group of mutual adoration. There was a bizarre situation when one person complained to me about the light hitting (do not make me a free space inside corner). The guy did a little skid and that was the end (not even lost posiotion). This is stupid but unfortunately true. I also was struck several times during the fight, even hard, but it did not occur to me quarrel about insignificant things.

I admit that perhaps too radical was my explanation but I am not a wimp and I will not fight deliberately avoided that someone has a better mood. The purpose of racing is not safe and running away from the fight under different nonsensical excuses, but the speed and rivalries (within reasonable limits of course). And with such hopes come here to you.

I hope that I will spend here for a great time.

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2013 - 18:15

Hi, welcome among us.
I know you from the Montlhéry race. Hope you won't have problem here. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Damian Baldi
Club Driver
Damian Baldi

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2013-04-24

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2013 - 18:42

Hi, and welcome.

I remember you from Linas 12hs race. You are very fast, but I think you have to take it a little more easy. Simracing is a small familly around the world, be a good brother, compete against us don't try to kill us.

I made great friendship with lot of simracers around the world. I received one from Belgium at my house in Buenos Aires. Later, I went to my friend's house at Belgium. That was amazing.

Welcome again.

Last edited by Damian Baldi on Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2013 - 18:49

Mateusz Wasiński wrote:
i got my first banned for "agressive" racing style and "bad" attitude.

Definitely not the best way of introducing yourself. We'll see on track, but we do expect a gentleman behaviour from everybody on track and do not hesitate to show the door to those who don't share our vision of racing. Welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeThu 9 May 2013 - 8:54

bienvenu a toi chez HSO , comme je sais que tu parles et comprends le francais , je vais juste te dire que je serais beaucoup moins cool ici que je l ai été sur les 12 h ..... notamment lorsque dans la 1ere ligne droite d une course de 12 h je me fais deja a moitie ( ejecté ... taser ) dans l herbe .

apres je ne te connais pas assez donc je vais laisser de coté et oublier les differents problemes rencontrés ensemble aux 12 h que ce soit en course mais surtout aux differentes seances d essais .... souvenirs souvenirs ....

donc bienvenu a toi et a bientot sur la piste :drink: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeThu 9 May 2013 - 14:13

Welcome Mateusz :hello:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeThu 9 May 2013 - 14:31

I will be very closely for you :spy: ! :hihi:
Welcome to the gentlemens racing school Wink !
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013 - 10:40

Welcome Mateusz :hello:
Back to top Go down
Mateusz Wasiñski
Rookie
Mateusz Wasiñski

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013 - 19:19

Gentleman's, i don't knew that this moment come as soon. In HSO I feel very good. But i met Daryl Russel, and would like to drive with his team. I very like historical cars, so it was difficult choice for me, really i want to try in endurance series. Probably i will not have a lot free time. I promises that i will be on the all endurance historical special events in HSO and, as often as possible in other series, probably on the nearest 1987 ARDC AMSCAR Series.

Again BIG THANK YOU, and sorry.

PS. ABout Adrian, i found for him very easy Polish league, so all season for him will be good training for come back here,so keep your fingers crossed for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! \ Salut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! \ Salut !   Hello! \ Salut ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! \ Salut !
Page 1 of 1