- Guillaume Siebert wrote:
- Stupid idea if you ask me, but well they do what they want ...
Their 1997 F1 mod was very bad so no big expectations from me.
When I installed it once, I saw/thought:
- Cars look small and fragile(but that's '97), the colours were too bright and the glow was over used.
- Each team had Hinwil as the base
- Tyrrell was missing in the game
- I didn't try it after that
- 2.0 has never been released so no MASTERCARD-LOLA
I have a yearbook of 1997, I like that year, I used to play F1 World GP
: "JUNDT'S OFF-TRACK AGAIN!"Martin
: "That's a replay Murray, he's not even in the race anymore."