Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recherche nouvel acheteur nVidia - seeking new nvidia graphic cards owner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Recherche nouvel acheteur nVidia - seeking new nvidia graphic cards owner Empty
PostSubject: Recherche nouvel acheteur nVidia - seeking new nvidia graphic cards owner   Recherche nouvel acheteur nVidia - seeking new nvidia graphic cards owner Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 0:44

Bonjour,

je ne sais pas si certain l'ont vu, mais nvidia à créé un bundle Free 2 play, c'est à dire qu'à l'achat de carte GTX on vous donne un code qui fonctionne pour Hawken (jeu de mecha), PlanetSide 2 (genre battlefield) et Wolrd of Tank (jeu de char).

Je suis un amateur de World of Tank donc je me disais si par hasard, certain d'entre vous avaient peut-être acheter une GTX 650 ou 660 ? Et dans ce cas peut-être avez vous reçus ces fameux codes ?

Si jamais c'est le cas et que vous n'en faites rien, je veux bien celui pour World of Tank, il me sera bien utile Smile

-----------

Hello,

I don't know if you see that nvidia has launch a Free 2 play bundle with their new 660 and 650 GTX cards wich give you a code for both Hawken (mecha game), Planetside 2 (battlefield like) and World of Tank (yeah, tank game !).

I'm a WoT player for close to a year now and I'm really looking for these WoT code (and only WoT) so I would like to ask you guys if you have one of these code and you have no use of it, you can make me happy Smile
Back to top Go down

Recherche nouvel acheteur nVidia - seeking new nvidia graphic cards owner
Page 1 of 1