Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone!

Go down 
+6
Guillaume Siebert
Martin Audran
Carl Larrad
Teemu Toikka
Alberto Ibañez
Dylan Yates
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan Yates
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:11

Hello all,

My name is Dylan and I'm from the UK. I've been sim racing since Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix on the Amiga back in 1992 when I was 8 years old, and racing online in rFactor since 2009. I race a lot over at F1SR but recently I find they are moving more in the direction of custom/single car leagues and physics. I'm very interested in Historic Motorsport of all kinds and really looking forward to racing in a historic league once again!

I understand you have many leagues which are fully booked up at the moment, but I'm eager to put my name down for a new league, or if a seat becomes available in a current league. Is anything available?

Many thanks, look forward to seeing you on track soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:17

Welcome Dylan :hello:

you will be required to edit your name as per the rules, we all use our real ones Smile

I think there are currently some Porsches available in the 1987 Group C championship, and maybe a Mini in the DRP, so check them out :top:

P.D. Nice to live so close to a track like Castle Combe, but then again I think almost everyone in the UK lives close to a cool track :D

Back to top Go down
Teemu Toikka
Club Driver
Teemu Toikka

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-09-30

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:19

Welcome Dylan cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:34

OMG Dylan you live even closer to Castle Combe than me
welcome to another F1SR racer be patient a seat will become available very soon ....

You will find the Physics much more to your liking here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:38

Welcome Dylan :hello:
Back to top Go down
Dylan Yates
Rookie

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:41

Thanks guys.

I've seen there is a Beemer available in the 1972 DRP, car #110? I've not raced the Group Cs at all yet, but I'll get on the case of downloading them and see what I think! My favourites are the '88 BTCC but I see all those seats are filled! Do you use the original TCL or the WTM version? I've raced the WTM v2.9 a lot and it's an amazing piece of work.

Castle Combe is a great little track, unfortunately it's not used very much anymore because of the local residents who complained about the noise! Sad Hi Carl!!! I grew up in Bath so we're probably about the same distance. Just put it on my locations as it's my spiritual motorsport home! (Plus I'm not a big fan of Rockingham, which is closest to me now!)
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 23:10

Welcome at HSO Dylan Smile

We race the original TCL mod, the WTM mod egalize the cars perfomances and that's not what we want here Wink So yeah at the moment there is only room in the DRP and Supercup series, feel free to join :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013 - 23:55

Bienvenue Dylan :hello:
Back to top Go down
Dylan Yates
Rookie

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013 - 0:31

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
at the moment there is only room in the DRP and Supercup series, feel free to join :conduit:

Thanks, I've just ran some laps at Zolder on the server. I'll take the #110 BMW if it's still available, it's even in my favourite colours!. It's a bitch to drive though right? Seemed to be going sideways or backwards more than forwards! Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013 - 0:52

It would be great if you could join us
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:37

Hi Dylan, Great to have another brit here at HSO.

I'm sure you'll fit right in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013 - 2:29

Welcome aboard Dylan; I won't take part in the next BTCC round at Donington, so you can take my Skyline if nobody picked it up
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:55

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
I won't take part in the next BTCC round at Donington, so you can take my Skyline if nobody picked it up

People tend to forget this now often mentioned rule:

Quote :
If a driver should be absent at a given race, his car will not be made available for another driver for this particular race.

Btw: Hi Dylan Smile

I know the WTM one aswell, having been part of the regular championship for the last 2 seasons in the Sierras Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: