Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]

Go down 
+36
Greg Hunt
David Jundt
Jon Clark
Neal Johnson
Ludovic Tagli
Yannick Lampure
Simon Wattman
Gérard Ryon
Eric Campillo
Frank Verplanken
Vincent Beretta
Alban Cosnuau
Dave Miller
Jean-Marie Placais
Serge Fort
Victor Alcocer
Matthew Brinson
James Knowles
Richard Coxon
Paul Nadeau
Jon Hicken
Tiago Malafaya
Jason White
Samuel Muscat
Frank Labédan
Mike Becnel
Yves Plaçais
Patrick Marucco
Abat Hernaez
Carl Larrad
Philippe Bousquet
Lorenzo Arisi
Martin Audran
Joel Sixou
Oscar Hardwick
Guillaume Siebert
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:03

Oscar Hardwick wrote:
Here is my 1:25:7 lap video. If you are struggling then maybe watch the lines and braking points used to see if you are doing anything fundamentally different.

Oscar.

Soime aggressive curbing Oscar!!

Did you do this offline?
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:10

Heck of a lap Oscar. When I try to drive into the corners like that I tend to end up with something much closer to a straight line (off track) than your gorgeous apex huggers. Nice lap.
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:22

J'ai oublié de prévenir, je serai là.
Back to top Go down
Oscar Hardwick
Club Driver
Oscar Hardwick

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:27

James Knowles wrote:

Some aggressive curbing Oscar!!

Did you do this offline?

I know Razz The car setup how it is for me is fine with curbs provided you are pointed where to want to go before using them. I lost 2 or 3 tenths in the last sector missing most apexes and outbraking in to the chicane. And no, it was online practice last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:42

Im present. i'm just return to home, by the foreign weekend.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:01

Won't make it for tonight's race, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:08

Sorry Frank by the rule that i have lost, or any else things ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:11

Franky was only saying he will be absent tonight, you can race Gianluca ^^
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:21

Ops!Razz
:aie:
:clap:
:frank:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:41

lol! :conduit:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 19:45

Race server launched, quali starts in 15min :conduit:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 20:30

This will be fun. Headache today, vomitting and no setup and barely any laps done for this event pale

Would be happy if I had a clue for the race...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 20:33

I'm so sorry everyone, My PC is not co-operating. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alban Cosnuau
Rookie
Alban Cosnuau

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 21:45

je libere ma voiture pour le champ si ça interesse quelqu'un. je me fait sortir deux fois , une fois dans le tour de chauffe et une fois au 5 eme.
je vais rester poli et chercher un autre champ.
bonne continuation a tous
Back to top Go down
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 21:58

Was fun while it lasted. I was disappointed that I kept giving up places while trying to pass slower cars. I'll have to remember the "full turbo then stomp on the brakes tactic" to keep faster cars behind. Having an off and grazing the wall set my steering way off so I had to pit. The problem was my pit guys were setup past the end of pit lane!!! As I headed for my pitstall they disappeared as soon as I crossed the line at the end of the pits!!!! affraid I went around again and the same thing........no service!!! so I guess I'm SOL.
Congrats to the finishers.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Brinson
Club Driver
Matthew Brinson

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 21:59

Rough race, rear end snapped without warning and sent me into the wall. Tried to repair the damage and come back on softs but completely cooked those. Sorry to whoever i sent off in turn one when there was a check up, I had nowhere to go with the brakes on the Sauber. It's like a dump truck lol
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:07

Was having great fun with no practice whatsoever, was feeling more and more comfortable and climbed from 11th to 7th. I was right behind Tiago and Joel and confident I could make it through to 5th place, unfortunately my tyres were cooked at half-race (will have to go for hard compound next time...) I pitted and the crew added a bit of fuel as well, 15s lost Evil or Very Mad I was now 15th and pushing to the end hoping for a few points, when my internet box rebooted and that was the end of it, connexion lost Crying or Very sad

The first few laps were great though, very fast and clean from everyone, can"t wait for the next one Cool
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:31

Je me suis bien amusé même si j'ai du malheureusement abandonner apres la mi-course sur casse moteur :smil20:

La voiture etait tres agréable à piloter et cette grille de départ etait magnifique :top:

Petit point noir, il y a encore eu des problemes dans le tour de lancement ce qui a coupé la grille en 2

Sinon pour ma casse moteur j'aimerai savoir si celà pouvait venir du fait que jamais mis le frein moteur sur 5 Question
ou le boost sur 4 Question
ou tout simplement le radiateur sur 3 Question
parce que je ne pense pas l'avoir trop maltraité Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:34

Course loin des premiers avec la 2.8 mais quel regal encore ces voitures ...Merci à Philippe qui m'a obligé a rester au max pour le suivre a distance, puis le passer (accrochage avec un retardataire) et le voir revenir comme un boulet dans les derniers tours ... Il me passe superbement et fait une saucisse a 3 virages de la fin :D ...
Dommage mais on c'est bien regalé nous deux !
j'ai vu qu'il y avait des categories et je dois etre 1er dans la mienne (gentleman's drivers 2.8 cheers ) ...j'ai droit a une coupe Gui?
a bientot :hello:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:34

Very challenging race, but made it home. Pace up front was incredible.

On the pace lap, someone behind me misjudged the chicane and caused a minor collision. I slowed down to make sure I still started in my assigned slot, which caused some bumping. After the race got underway, I could hear the whistling sound of a Lancia in my ears -- Simon, who I always seem to run with Very Happy Kept him at bay for a bit, but he eventually sneaked by. Got overtaken by several faster cars (Gianluca, Carl) but retirements kept me in the high 20s. Made my only serious error mid race, when Lorenzo (i think) was lapping me. I let him have the line into the chicane, but then I completely missed my braking zone :doh: Thankfully, I only brushed the side of his car and everyone continued on after a grass excursion. Sorry, Lorenzo.

Then I had a flat left front tire, apparently from degradation combined with light wall contact, so I had to pit. Hard tires next time for me too. In the closing laps I passed Simon again (who presumably had a tire issue); was catching Mike hand over fist when I ran out of laps. 21st place. Not the performance I had hoped for, but early days... Congrats Lorenzo and all finishers! :clap:
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:39

Results and replay are up on the website : http://www.historicsimracing.org/en/index :flag:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tagli
Experienced Driver
Ludovic Tagli

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:40

bonsoir
je suis dispos pour reprendre la voiture de Alban Cosnuau,pour la fin du champ si c est possible?merci
a bientot
Back to top Go down
Philippe Bousquet
Club Driver
Philippe Bousquet

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:42

Frank Labédan wrote:
Course loin des premiers avec la 2.8 mais quel regal encore ces voitures ...Merci à Philippe qui m'a obligé a rester au max pour le suivre a distance, puis le passer (accrochage avec un retardataire) et le voir revenir comme un boulet dans les derniers tours ... Il me passe superbement et fait une saucisse a 3 virages de la fin :D ...
Dommage mais on c'est bien regalé nous deux !
j'ai vu qu'il y avait des categories et je dois etre 1er dans la mienne (gentleman's drivers 2.8 cheers ) ...j'ai droit a une coupe Gui?
a bientot :hello:

OUi, effectivement un vrai régal avec toi Franck. :clap: :clap:
Intense du début a la fin.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:55

Alban Cosnuau wrote:
je libere ma voiture pour le champ si ça interesse quelqu'un. je me fait sortir deux fois , une fois dans le tour de chauffe et une fois au 5 eme.
je vais rester poli et chercher un autre champ.
bonne continuation a tous

C'est ton dernier mot ? Ce qui t'es arrivé n'arrive pas tous les 4 matins en général, et lacher sa voiture sous le coup de la colère me semble un peu excessif, mais c'est toi qui vois. Moi peu importe, j'ai déjà Ludo pour te remplacer si tu pars.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013 - 23:06

6th place... wasn't expecting anything better to be honest. Just want to thank Joel for making this event a great one for me. Great battle from begining to the end of the race. Also thx to JP for not making my life very hard :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]   Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Nurburgring GP [Jan. 20th]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next