Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th

Go down 
+20
Alessio Campigotto
Joel Sixou
Yves Plaçais
Lorenzo Arisi
Alberto Ibañez
Ludovic Tagli
David Jundt
Franck Mercurio
Laurent Binet
Tiago Malafaya
Vincent Beretta
Patrick Marucco
Tony DAndrea
Philippe Bousquet
Ben Paulet
Carl Larrad
Giuseppe Scaccia
Mike Becnel
Martin Audran
Antoine de Mautor
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 20:16

Server launched :conduit:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 20:59

2nd heat launched Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony DAndrea
Rookie
Tony DAndrea

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 22:18

great fun...spent first race in the pits....lol. but fun.

second race, i was silly on first lap and plowed into a tyre bank...buona notte...but didnt pit, just carried on, a few more offs but enjoyed it greatly.

thanks hso...congratulations podium.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 22:25

1. Tonite's races: Lots of fun in the 1st face due to the night conditions. I didn't see any light at the start Smile I saw two cars buming each other in the pit straight, dont know what happen. The 2.4s was a great fun to drive on this track.

The second race was a bit different. At the start i was following antoine i think when we crossed the path of two porsches spinning in the middle of the track. Everybody got away but i lost a little time and antoine was gone. But ben was there and we kept on together for quite a while. Sorry for being over confident twice i think, not too much damages i think. Finally, i put a few seconds between ben and me and so i can focus on what's in front of me instead of looking back. I'm far away from the cars in front of me, mike comes back from nowhere and overpasses me at the speed of light. And then, two cars arer in the pits so i gain 10th place and stick to it till the end.

2. The overall tour auto:

This was a great idea ! the mix between racetracks and rallye on open roads was so much fun. The 2.4S in the climbhill is just a pleasure to drive. I hope that one day we have a rallye championnship. Too bad i missed some races vut real ife can not be postpone. Anyway, thanks to the admin for their time and a perfect organisation

3. Thanks also to all the drivers, we were a lot to attend and that makes it more fun.
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 22:35

Edited - no ewww.

Thank you Antoine and HSO for organizing this superb series.

Laurent Binet wrote:
mike comes back from nowhere and overpasses me at the speed of light.

My exact thought was "what happened to Laurent???" as I shot by.

Last edited by Mike Becnel on Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 5:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 22:41

well, what were you doing at the back of the field ? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 22:54

Laurent Binet wrote:

Note my aforementioned poor traffic skills

pass
pass
pass
pass

Spin, wait for traffic (like some others should have)

get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed

pass
pass
pass

repeat often
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 23:02

1st Race Had some Great Fun tonight i thought there was a chance i could beat the Alpines in the dark as it was a short race
and i could go until the end of the race without pitting ... I Managed to open up a nice gap , But towards the end Ludovic was catching me very quickly ... Was really glad to see the flag ...

2nd race i had no chance of Beating Ludovic with the Long straights and the ridiculous fuel consumption on the Alfa i knew
i would be slow and that i would have to pit after just 12 laps ... Was hoping not to get lapped by Ludo but it had to happen after
88 Seconds in the pits .... It was a nice battle with the 2 Alpines but really missed Philippe in the other Alfa ... Sad

Congrats all winners and Finishers :champ:

Thx for Organizing HSO and Antoine really enjoyed this one :clap: :drink:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 23:04

Mike Becnel wrote:
Laurent Binet wrote:

Note my aforementioned poor traffic skills

pass
pass
pass
pass

Spin, wait for traffic (like some others should have)

get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed get passed

pass
pass
pass

repeat often

You Should try driving the Alfa on the Long straights lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 23:40

Carl Larrad wrote:

You Should try driving the Alfa on the Long straights lol!

I assume you modify it to:

pray
get passed
pray
get passed
pray you get passed before the fast right turn
no? drive 2 car widths off left side of track
get passed

The overtake difference on the long straight to your car was scary. Any mistakes tonight at that point would have likely been lethal.
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012 - 23:52

Voila c'est fini Sad

Super champi, je signe pour l'année prochaine cheers

Je pense garder ma 2° place au général; un peu étonné de me retrouver la!
Merci au gros moteur de la pantera :hihi: et à ma connexion fiable!

Ce soir course tranquille, mon objectif en ce moment étant de couvrir les distances en gardant toujours le nez de la voiture dans le bon sens :D

A part une méchante crampe à l'orteil qui m'envoie au large; impossible de freiner/accélérer correctement!
J'ai morflé 3 tours :aie: , et à force d'étirement dans la ligne droite (pendant que j’accélérais avec mon pied gauche), c'est revenu!

J'ai pu remettre du bois dans la chaudière et ainsi maintenir JP malgré mes pneus sévèrement usés! :conduit:

Bravo aux vainqueurs de classes! :champ:

Bravo à tous parce que si ce tour de france a été aussi sympa, c'est aussi grâce à l'attitude de l'ensemble du plateau! :clap:

MERCI HSO pour cet event à la fois original et passionnant! Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 _clap__by_LeoLeonardo
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:11

Final standings are up cheers
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:19

Hmmm now did David catch me or not...he sure tried like Hell tonight! Question

:regl:

Nope

:champ: :banane:

Nice try David, with your results tonight I could have easily handed it to you on a silver platter with one of my frequently scheduled trips to a wall.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:23

Wasn't I ahead of JP at some place? Ouch pale

I blame stages 2(Pushed by Tiago, puncture) and the hillclimb stages where I crashed in T1. That's where I failed the most. Not to mention at Nivelles, where I was looking good until that evil kerb made my car believe it can fly. At least I landed on my wheels and continued.

Oh, and Dimitri was unlucky at Charade, with the Ferrari doing the opposite, staying on the roof.

But Mike: I took two wins :first:

And you?

(Yes, rubbing it in)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:27

David Jundt wrote:
Wasn't I ahead of JP at some place? Ouch pale

I blame stages 2(Pushed by Tiago, puncture) and the hillclimb stages where I crashed in T1. That's where I failed the most. Not to mention at Nivelles, where I was looking good until that evil kerb made my car believe it can fly. At least I landed on my wheels and continued.

Oh, and Dimitri was unlucky at Charade, with the Ferrari doing the opposite, staying on the roof.

But Mike: I took two wins :first:

And you?

(Yes, rubbing it in)

Oh I feel the burn...feeeeeel the burn :grrr:

Had I not had my Avatar altering wreck I could have done a lot better. I was really fast that race. I was hoping for a top 5 (and I still do not have one of those...much less a win Mr 9th.)

Signed,

Mr 8th
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:34

Is there a replay?

Someone can pass it to me?
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:34

Replays are available on the website : http://www.historicsimracing.org/fr/resultats/41 Smile
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:39

Wins mean more if you finish outside Top 5-6. Who will remember a Mr 8th and Mr 9th later on?

Can't help it Rolling Eyes

But boy, got scared when I took cars left and Mike right, only to touch as I was looking for his red blob, sending me a bit into the prairy, making Lorenzo wonder if I had mistaken Circuit Racing with Rally-Cross What a Face

Kept the door shut on Vincent in the last lap, making sure I win another race. Before that, I had already cleared the Porsche Armada and went for a gap when Vincent and Franck weren't sure who's gonna lead.

Btw: Was going wide at the last turn legal? I never really wanted to try and watched Vincent going wider than the kerbs in at least 50% of the race.

If it was legal, I should kick myself for not doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:48

Great night of racing for me, I knew I had to finish, even slowly, just finish, to win the Tour de France affraid And I did it! :first: cheers

First race I missed the start, then spun after a few laps and just concentrated on bringing the car home. :conduit:

Second race was much more exciting, missed the start again, but then had some great battles with Philippe and Tiago. :yaa: I was some 2-3 seconds faster a lap but didn't want to risk ruining my race so I just went easy, until I managed to get past, and from then on I managed good laptimes to catch back and overtake Greg. Was gaining consistently on Franck and JP, but missed a few laps to do so :antoine:

Bravo à David et Vincent qui avaient l'air de bien s'amuser devant. Très dommage pour Yves qui doit être déçu de voir le podium lui échapper à quelques encablures de l'arrivée Sad Bravo à Franck, on est les deux seuls à avoir fini toutes les épreuves spéciales, voila ce que ca donne :clap: Même si on s'est rarement arsouillé en live il y avait toujours une bagarre à distance qui se jouait et c'était bien bon :top: Bravo à Greg, JP et Lorenzo qui auraient tous les trois pu gagner ce Tour de France sans le facteur malchance (ou poteau de campagne) :hello:

Bravo à tous ceux qui ont terminé l'épreuve, qui ont joué le jeu en venant aussi souvent que possible, c'était un plaisir pour moi de vous retrouver tout au long du mois et j'espère que c'était cool pour vous aussi :hello:

Thanks to all who raced in most stages whenever they could, it was a pleasure for me to see you on track and I hope you liked it too! :hello:

Euro GT standings updated, Lorenzo is champion :jp: Well done! :top:
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 1:24

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Replays are available on the website : http://www.historicsimracing.org/fr/resultats/41 Smile

ok thanks

i found them,downloaded but i can't see rightly....i see car of last mod loaded and the track is confusioned,wrong,error textures and poligonal shapes always appearing disappearing...

what i can do?
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tagli
Experienced Driver
Ludovic Tagli

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 7:00

bonjour
merci pour se tour de france c etait bien sympas,dommage le manque de petite categorie,mais sympas quand meme.
la premiere course de nuit etait pas si mal que ca ,mais avec les plus rapide on perdait facilement quelque seconde sur chaque tours avec les drapeaux bleue,je remontait sur wattman et carl,et dans le premier virage wattman se loupe et je passe ensuite c est au tour de carl ,j eremontait bien mais j ai etait en confusion avec une porsche dans le premier virage dans la ligne droite se qui ma fait perdre quelque seconde,dommage mais bon c est comme ca,bravo a l alfa.
2eme course
je prend un depart un peu leger mais je sais que je vait passer carl dans la ligne droite ,et oui l alpine a de la ressource sous le capot,des petit poney bien robuste Very Happy ,mais pas si facile que ca carl roule fort dans le scourbes et j ai du mal a passer ,mais soudain je les voit tout deux wattman et carl sorit large au droite apres la grande ligne droite et la j en profite pour passer et rester devant jusqua la fin,dommage pour wattman peut etre une erreur mais je lui met un tour ,quand a carl ogligé de pit je lui prend une avance agreable,super course pas d accrochage tout le monde fait attention a la categorie inferieur c est bien,bravo a carl ,wattman et tout les autres ,bravo au podium de chaque categorie,a bientot j espere,voir peut etre un tour du monde cette fois cheers
a bientot en piste
Back to top Go down
Tony DAndrea
Rookie
Tony DAndrea

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 8:11

lol sorry about the practice lap thing...i completely forgot. I just wanted to drive......

we did have a party on saturday night...but i didn't have a drink...so i will just blame this on 'old age', lol..... lol!

Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 9:32

Antoine, Bravo pour le titre :first: Bravo pour la création de ce superbe championnat :first: et Bravo aussi pour la direction de course sans faille :first:

Ces 2 courses là ont été les plus captivantes du TDF. En bagarre avec David tout le temps, j'étais probablement un peu plus rapide sur un tour, mais c'etait pas possible de trouver l'ouverture sans risquer de nous envoyer dans le décor tous les 2.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 10:21

Congratulations to all winners and participants,

and a special congrats to Antoine for the immense work and tough job of organizing this great competition. Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 12028

I still have sour feelings about my computer crashes in the first races, it really screwed my motivation for the later stages, which combined with a driving error at Monthlery, real life commitments, and the fear of interfering in the championship fight kept me away from racing. Sad

Anyway, I hope that maybe in the future the admins decide top repeat this event or the 1971 or 73 editions as an Open. It sure is a great mini-championship in itself and everybody loved it Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 652294
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012 - 10:46

Summaries of Stage 7 and 8:

Stage 7: Unfortunately the Bisanne stage was cancelled, so i had to get the best out of the other 2 hillclimbs, i got 2nd in both with a couple of decent runs. Anyway, that was good fun!

Stage 8: Got up to 5th in the standings. The 88 layout suited the Porsche better, i got the lead at the first corner from 5th and went on to win, despite David and Vincent going stronger and stronger towards the end of the race. :first:

In the 75 layout that long Mistral straight really killed me every chance of a win, being 3 full seconds slower than the quickest cars! I defended as good as i can, but Vincent and David were just too fast and i settled for 3rd, about 30 secs behind them (could have got down to 20s without a spin at T1 on lap 3 or 4) but of course not enough.
With Yves' retirement in the last race i got 4th in the final standings!
Grats guys!

Grats Antoine for the overall win and of course for the winners in the lower classes! :top: :champ:

Well, what can i say, superb organization of all those stages and i hope a similar event will be contested in the future! :top:

And now... on to Bathurst!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th   Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour de France : Bandol-Nice (E8) October 28th
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next