Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Motorsports videos

Go down 
+62
Richard Wilks
Ricard Suanya
Dave Miller
Dylan Canton
Timo Vermeersch
Gianluca Desposito
Jacob Fredriksson
David Sabre
Florkin Marc
François Remmen
Austin Johnson
Matthew Allington
Mauricio Herve
Peter Blom
Leo Menegucci
Anders Nilsson
Damian Baldi
Teemu Toikka
Franck Mercurio
Simon Wattman
Yannick Lampure
Laurent Binet
Pierre Closset
Raynald Tortay
Vadim Sadoshenko
Samuli Leinonen
Oscar Hardwick
Alexandre Dussel
Matthieu Bellanger
Jon Lasa
Mario Gassner
Giuseppe Scaccia
Jonatan Acerclinth
finally gone :)
Mike Becnel
Yves Plaçais
Olivier Philipps
Richard Coxon
David Jundt
Jens Kraft
Tiago Malafaya
Olivier Mathieu
Julien Lafon
Diego Dário
Lukas Paur
Vincent Beretta
Jason White
Jukka Närhi
Carl Larrad
David Cid
Adam Svoboda
Alessio Campigotto
Gregory Letellier
Antoine de Mautor
Ben Paulet
Martin Audran
Patrick Marucco
Greg Hunt
JB Massida
Alberto Ibañez
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Motorsports videos - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2014 - 20:26

<3 :D
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2014 - 21:31

Love it jukka  lol!  Reminds me of Kurt "Rage" Bush.

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul 2014 - 13:22

bounce bounce bounce :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: 

Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul 2014 - 20:39

A lot of similarities to James, christ.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jul 2014 - 9:18

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul 2014 - 22:09

live le mans classic 2014

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul 2014 - 21:39

je testerai bien ces engins  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul 2014 - 0:51

I did not know lawnmower racing had crossed the pond. Those things are nuts and will kill your back!
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014 - 10:54

http://www.motorsportretro.com/2012/04/1970s-formula-atlantic-racing/
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014 - 12:00

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014 - 22:27

Love the Music Love the cars  Wink 

Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014 - 23:52

Have a look at this Beautiful machine. Last all original ferrari 330 P4 in the "WORLD".

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014 - 19:26

stupid is as stupid does?
http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-stewart-ran-over-opposing-driver-during-1618893708?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014 - 19:51

Ben Paulet wrote:
stupid is as stupid does?
http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-stewart-ran-over-opposing-driver-during-1618893708?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I was gonna post this, that video is hard to watch. Do you think it was intentional? Whould a guy that has 3 championships and established as stewart would throw his career away for some dirt track race? Just the thought of that sounds crazy. Why would you run in the middle of the track? I feel sorry for the kid but never would i run in the middle of a race track.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014 - 20:46

You forgot "at night wearing a black helmet and black racing suit." I have seen the video and I suspect Stewart will at least face a civil lawsuit if not also criminal.

There is a lot of talk now in the American racing press about an absolute crackdown on driver antics after any incident/etc. The kid that was mowed over was stupid to walk onto the track. It is dirt. Get in the way and cars cannot move instantly. Hello big rear tire. Splat.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014 - 22:17

I Saw this last night and was horrified at 1st it sounded like Tony Stewart blipped his throttle and mowed him down ...I Heard these cars are quite difficult to turn on dirt so they have to blip the throttle to get them to turn into corners .... But This stupidity could only happen in American racing ..

Like Mike said Black overalls on a dark track he probably did not see him until it was too late .... As for Mr Ward ... What other form of racing would you be allowed to run onto the track in the middle of the race Kevin Ward was just an accident waiting to happen and he paid the ultimate price ...

If you crashed on a Motorway , Freeway or Autobahn would you wander into the road to air your frustration ... I Don't think so  affraid 

I Guess its about time The US tightened its Motorsport rules up  :papy:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014 - 22:20

IMO it was stupidity on both parts, I've read several things about Tony "Squirting" the throttle which pitched the rear sideways and then hit Ward.

The only assumption i can come to is that Stewart was possibly trying to scare the guy by blipping the throttle? I cant believe for a second he would want to intentionally hit another driver.

Sad incident to occur but i think a totally unnecessary one too. Ward should never have entered a live race track like that. Regardless if it was a yellow or not.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014 - 20:20

First you must understand that Mr Stewart is an asshat and had aspirations of being the second intimidator. That never came close to happening because he is not THAT good and wrecking people while fighting for a mid pack position is not quite up to the standard of Dale Earnhardt using the chrome passing gear (bumper) to win a race. Stewart is well known to rub people hard and often and then cry like a 5 second old baby when he gets spanked. He has a temper.

I do not feel Ward "deserved" what he got but he earned it. For those not aware, drivers frequently walk onto the track and taunt their nemesis that wrecked them in the US. It is amazing something like this had not already happened. Per above, the news says a massive crackdown is about to hit country wide. Rumor is you do it you don't drive...ever.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014 - 23:38

Richard Coxon wrote:
IMO it was stupidity on both parts, I've read several things about Tony "Squirting" the throttle which pitched the rear sideways and then hit Ward.

The only assumption i can come to is that Stewart was possibly trying to scare the guy by blipping the throttle? I cant believe for a second he would want to intentionally hit another driver.

Sad incident to occur but i think a totally unnecessary one too. Ward should never have entered a live race track like that. Regardless if it was a yellow or not.

Well said Mike  :top:  Also to note in those cars it wont turn left unless you give it gas thats probably the throttle blip to steer out of the way. Please do not add any more rules american sports are so watered down already. I can hardly watch football, a guy smashes the QB like he should and gets paid to do and he gets a stupid flag for hitting him in the head, did everyone forget they used to not even wear helmets, gosh what is this world coming 2.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014 - 0:08

OK...back to cool videos. Just watched the oldish one with the 962s and Jags. Ohhh myyyy.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014 - 0:21

japan is awesome they love racing in circles too.  lol! 

Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014 - 19:15

First nine minutes of a Can Am broadcast | Mid Ohio 1971

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014 - 20:21

1971 CanAm Cool
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:13

Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2014 - 20:46

Not sure if outside of UK have access:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/f1/9459586/mille-miglia-brundle-and-bruno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorsports videos   Motorsports videos - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorsports videos
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next