Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation


 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]

Go down 
+22
Gianluca Desposito
Andrej Batic
Yves Plaçais
Ori Atana
Yannick Lampure
Lorenzo Arisi
Franck Mercurio
David Cid
Greg Hunt
finally gone :)
Gérard Ryon
Steve Parker
Philippe Martinelli
Guillaume Siebert
Zdravko Anticic
Patrick Marucco
Tiago Malafaya
Alberto Ibañez
Frank Verplanken
Martin Audran
Carl Larrad
Ben Paulet
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid


Number of posts : 754
Age : 46
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2012-02-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 22:11

ok Suspect didn't knew that I couldn't post a video here.
In the Hso-Videos topic says not to put them there, so I didn't.
Also didn't put any reference of the HSO name.
So if I can't post crash videos after the race... its ok, I'll try to post them before the race Suspect

_________________
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 295
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert


Number of posts : 13819
Age : 36
Location : Paris, France
Registration date : 2008-09-08

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 22:14

David, its just that its not cool to post video just to say "hey look at him, look at how bad he drives". And honestly I saw the video, it seems to me that was only a mistake, Peter misjudged the power of his Porsche and the effect of the slipstream.
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter


Number of posts : 88
Age : 42
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 22:39

David Cid wrote:
OK, terrible race for me.
I'm glad I haven't practice for this one, or I would be really mad.
Can't remember ending a race in the 1st lap.
First this..
Sorry, no video of crash with other driver in the forum after the race, Martin.

and then this...
Sorry, no video of crash with other driver in the forum after the race, Martin

with the car all f*** and feeling like shhh**** I quited for the 1st time in my «career»

:grrr: very disapointed with Peter.
Nobody ever put me off like this in my 1 year of Simracing. :papy:
I never expected that in a league of gentlemans. Shocked


My dear David,

please take my sincere apology for the stupid move I have made in 1st lap costing you the race. I should have been more careful with the new car (raced M1 before, now Porsche for the first time).

My driving was reckless and I am taking full responsibility for the mess I have made. I am letting you David and other gentlemen here be the judges of the situation.

Mentioning that I am also willing to resign from the championship if you David would feel like it.



Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter


Number of posts : 88
Age : 42
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 23:17

Replay from my perspective here: http://www.filedropper.com/davidpetercrash

Obviously I need to take 30 cm into consideration when overtaking out of slipstream.
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid


Number of posts : 754
Age : 46
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2012-02-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 23:30

Its ok Peter, I take your apologys. :hello:
Strangely though the censorship only goes for me.

_________________
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 295
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran


Number of posts : 5553
Age : 36
Location : Vannes, France
Registration date : 2008-09-08

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 23:36

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
its just that its not cool to post video just to say "hey look at him, look at how bad he drives"

I don't see any other video like that...

_________________
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 4
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya


Number of posts : 3384
Age : 45
Location : Porto, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 23:54

Peter Shexter wrote:
please take my sincere apology for the stupid move I have made in 1st lap costing you the race. I should have been more careful with the new car (raced M1 before, now Porsche for the first time).

My driving was reckless and I am taking full responsibility for the mess I have made. I am letting you David and other gentlemen here be the judges of the situation.

Mentioning that I am also willing to resign from the championship if you David would feel like it.




And that's all it takes; a simple apology :top:

Of course it was a mistake and no one is here to judge anyone. And no one is going near the point to ask you to retire from the champ Peter, that's just silly. You did quite well with the Porsche :hello:

My apologies also for being so fiercely on David's side, but I was also angry with the evolution of my race, due to 3rd party circumstances; when I saw the video I clearly saw a misjudgement of the Porsche's power against Bmw's.

As a side note I would like to say a word about JP's attitude. I lost account for the number of times he gets really offensive with someoone that thinks with a perspective that's different from his. That's not nice and after some many times witnessing that attitude, I finally decided to say something about it. I think JP should think a bit before posting, or at least post it in a different way. I felt offended when I read his post, so that's why I'm expressing my opinion here.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya


Number of posts : 3384
Age : 45
Location : Porto, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 0:44

BTW

Big cheers to HSO and BITDT; the M1 gives me so much pleasure everytime I drive it, and I hate Beemers :D
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid


Number of posts : 754
Age : 46
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2012-02-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 10:36

Ok guys, after a well night sleep, I must say this:
First of all I have to say I was not realy angry at the outcome, as I said here, I mean I allmost didn´t practice for the race.
So I knew bad luck was on my side clearly after hiting my friend Ben in that last corner.
Then that thing with Peter...
I didn't meant to hurt anybody's feeling with the videos... was just to show what happened.
That said, I find very sad the way J.P. classified me (I supose as I P.M. him to ask if that was about me, and he didn't answered) as he did.
So I more sad that JP gets on he way to fire up things that doesn't concern him.
I do not recognize him the right to call me silly.
Here's the thing JP; I challange you to show here where do I do silly things on the track, because as for the forum the stupidity stands out more easily.
For me you can post any video. Its a free country... I guess. I mean I see a link to the video of the accident.
I hope that you portray-ing yourself JP, cause I don't like to be insult by a kid.

Tks Hso, and congratilations to all the finishers.

_________________
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 295
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
finally gone :)
Racing Legend



Number of posts : 3192
Age : 30
Location :
Registration date : 2008-10-27

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 11:07

I just find it lame that someone posts a video to point fingers at someone's (supposed) mistake. The videos and the tone of the posts weren't right.
And I'm not the only one to think that way.

83% of the time it happened :
a) the video maker was at least half at fault
b) the same person pushes and shoves other cars, defends inappropriately, tries to overtake dangerously a leader that just overtook him, etc... :doh:

You feel offended ? I don't give a f*ck Very Happy

BTW : the age thing is getting old. you are short of arguments aren't you ?

_________________
http://newarchive.simjunkies.org/discussion/9582/asj-f1-1982-race-4 :urgence:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid


Number of posts : 754
Age : 46
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2012-02-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 11:28

So, you're saying I have 50% fault on both accidents?
Sorry but you must be blind, even Peter accepted his full responsability. And of course I've accepted it. Thats what MEN do, take full responsability for his actions, and forgive...
Kids like you just say stupid things, and think their point of view is allways right.
Also talk dirty to make them feel more grown up :D

You see aging is a beautifull thing, you get to refine and learn.
In your case its gonna be hard... aging ... because you're already blind and that age, me ...I'm just getting more bald.
:hello:

_________________
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 295
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
finally gone :)
Racing Legend



Number of posts : 3192
Age : 30
Location :
Registration date : 2008-10-27

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 11:37

JP Campmajo wrote:
83% of the time it happened :
a) the video maker was at least half at fault
b) the same person pushes and shoves other cars, defends inappropriately, tries to overtake dangerously a leader that just overtook him, etc... :doh:

Geez ! you try to insult with my age, but at 35 you can't even read !
And yeah, if it wasn't your fault in these videos, every time I'm around you on the track, you do stupid things.
For example, overtaking a leader (which just lapped you in the same car) in an improbable corner, is stupid. It's just common sense to not do that. And you did it with other drivers too. But at your age, you'll never learn study

_________________
http://newarchive.simjunkies.org/discussion/9582/asj-f1-1982-race-4 :urgence:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid


Number of posts : 754
Age : 46
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2012-02-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 11:41

I don't remember being warned about any move I made.
And I'm not trying to insult you with your aging, you are doing a pretty good job at that by yourself.

_________________
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 295


Last edited by David Cid on Thu 3 May 2012 - 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet


Number of posts : 8291
Age : 48
Location : Cagnes sur mer France
Registration date : 2009-07-29

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 11:53

Be quiet guys, It's only simracing but I like it, as say the Rolling Stones. :D
If anyone needs to apologize, it's me. Sorry for the loud crash that I caused. I was surprised by the braking from Tiago, and to not bump him, I crashed the brake pedal, it started to spin me, then I ended up perpendicular to the track. After, it was like a huge chaos.
Apologizes for all people taken in my crash. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya


Number of posts : 3384
Age : 45
Location : Porto, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 11:59

Ben Paulet wrote:
Be quiet guys, It's only simracing but I like it, as say the Rolling Stones. :D
If anyone needs to apologize, it's me. Sorry for the loud crash that I caused. I was surprised by the braking from Tiago, and to not bump him, I crashed the brake pedal, it started to spin me, then I ended up perpendicular to the track. After, it was like a huge chaos.
Apologizes for all people taken in my crash. Embarassed

Next time aim to Lorenzo, or I'll remove your Bad Boy status :langue: :D
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet


Number of posts : 8291
Age : 48
Location : Cagnes sur mer France
Registration date : 2009-07-29

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 12:06

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Ben Paulet wrote:
Be quiet guys, It's only simracing but I like it, as say the Rolling Stones. :D
If anyone needs to apologize, it's me. Sorry for the loud crash that I caused. I was surprised by the braking from Tiago, and to not bump him, I crashed the brake pedal, it started to spin me, then I ended up perpendicular to the track. After, it was like a huge chaos.
Apologizes for all people taken in my crash. Embarassed

Next time aim to Lorenzo, or I'll remove your Bad Boy status :langue: :D
I prefer hunting crazyman. lol!
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter


Number of posts : 88
Age : 42
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 12:52

David Cid wrote:
Its ok Peter, I take your apologys. :hello:
Strangely though the censorship only goes for me.

Thank you David.
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi


Number of posts : 1811
Age : 36
Location : Finland
Registration date : 2009-12-17

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:03

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter


Number of posts : 88
Age : 42
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:20

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
And that's all it takes; a simple apology :top:

Of course it was a mistake and no one is here to judge anyone. And no one is going near the point to ask you to retire from the champ Peter, that's just silly. You did quite well with the Porsche :hello:

My apologies also for being so fiercely on David's side, but I was also angry with the evolution of my race, due to 3rd party circumstances; when I saw the video I clearly saw a misjudgement of the Porsche's power against Bmw's.


When my actions of regret (which almost always come out of exaggerated excitement) result in bad mood with other companions I am ready to take radical actions to compensate for the unwanted situation.

Porsche is super Hot - love the sound, love the turbo and it flies very nice on straights - I have tried a few tracks I raced with BMW before and I get better times with Porsche - don't know why but it kind of feels more familiar. Tyre wear is quite moderate compared to BMW, but I'll get BMWs on straights don't you worry Cool

Apology accepted altho it wasn't necessary. Wink

Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya


Number of posts : 3384
Age : 45
Location : Porto, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:29

Peter Shexter wrote:
When my actions of regret (which almost always come out of exaggerated excitement) result in bad mood with other companions I am ready to take radical actions to compensate for the unwanted situation.

Porsche is super Hot - love the sound, love the turbo and it flies very nice on straights - I have tried a few tracks I raced with BMW before and I get better times with Porsche - don't know why but it kind of feels more familiar. Tyre wear is quite moderate compared to BMW, but I'll get BMWs on straights don't you worry Cool

Apology accepted altho it wasn't necessary. Wink


:hello:

The only thing that made me want to change from the Porsche to BMW was simply the tyre wear. Avus isn't the worst of them but if you tried it in Mainz-Finthen, you would just simply rip your hair off when seeing the car with almost no tyres at the middle of the race :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez


Number of posts : 16788
Age : 119
Location : International Simracing Organisation
Registration date : 2010-09-17

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:38

Quote :
Porsche is super Hot - love the sound, love the
turbo and it flies very nice on straights - I have tried a few tracks I
raced with BMW before and I get better times with Porsche - don't know
why but it kind of feels more familiar. Tyre wear is quite moderate
compared to BMW, but I'll get BMWs on straights don't you worry Cool

I made an updated physics pack for the 934 which makes it a beautiful thing to drive, and very Porsche 911-like; sadly it didn't arrive in time for our championship. When it's over and we re-release the mod for the rest of the world out of HSO, I'll add it ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 420535
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter


Number of posts : 88
Age : 42
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:44

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

The only thing that made me want to change from the Porsche to BMW was simply the tyre wear. Avus isn't the worst of them but if you tried it in Mainz-Finthen, you would just simply rip your hair off when seeing the car with almost no tyres at the middle of the race :D

Well, lucky we're not racing there anymore. As for the rest - only time will tell Wink
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter


Number of posts : 88
Age : 42
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:47

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
Porsche is super Hot - love the sound, love the
turbo and it flies very nice on straights - I have tried a few tracks I
raced with BMW before and I get better times with Porsche - don't know
why but it kind of feels more familiar. Tyre wear is quite moderate
compared to BMW, but I'll get BMWs on straights don't you worry Cool

I made an updated physics pack for the 934 which makes it a beautiful thing to drive, and very Porsche 911-like; sadly it didn't arrive in time for our championship. When it's over and we re-release the mod for the rest of the world out of HSO, I'll add it ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 420535

Sweet cheers
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya


Number of posts : 3384
Age : 45
Location : Porto, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 13:54

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I made an updated physics pack for the 934 which makes it a beautiful thing to drive, and very Porsche 911-like; sadly it didn't arrive in time for our championship. When it's over and we re-release the mod for the rest of the world out of HSO, I'll add it ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 420535

:doh: too bad it wasn't released in time

I think the car is already very 911-like, specially the front which feels very artificial
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken


Number of posts : 12949
Age : 47
Location : Nice, France
Registration date : 2008-09-08

ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 15:09

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Popcorn

lol! Miss you mate come baaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!

_________________
Thou shalt not train.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index Online
Sponsored content





ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]   ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
ROUND 6 - ADAC Avus-Rennen [May 2nd]
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ROUND 9 - ADAC Bavaria-Rennen [Sept. 5th]
» ROUND 11 - ADAC Westfalen-Pokal-Rennen [Nov.7th]
» ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen
» Round 9 - Int. ADAC Flutplatz-Rennen
» Round 1 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen [Jan. 30th]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2012 :: 1981 DRM-
Jump to: