Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

un peu de detente

Go down 
+39
Damian Baldi
Richard Coxon
Joel Sixou
Frank Labédan
Teemu Toikka
Raynald Tortay
Michael Ryon
Jens Kraft
Tiago Malafaya
Mike Becnel
Yves Plaçais
Adam Svoboda
David Jundt
Vincent Beretta
JB Massida
finally gone :)
Laurent Binet
Seb
Gianluca Desposito
Julien Lafon
Yoann Quioc
David Cid
Martin Audran
Vadim Sadoshenko
Jukka Närhi
Patrick Marucco
Florkin Marc
Carl Larrad
Yannick Lampure
Alexandre Dussel
Franck Tripey
Ben Paulet
Franck Mercurio
Alberto Ibañez
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
Antoine de Mautor
Alessio Campigotto
Greg Hunt
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

un peu de detente - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec 2013 - 16:30

On en prend plein les yeux  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013 - 13:19

Nice cockpit  Cool 

Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013 - 13:36

Frank i can see your really trying to get into the spirit of Gpl with the F165 mod and now this are you thinking of
buying one makes me laugh on 10 seconds when he realizes he just lost a split second on his lap time ...

I think the mirror on the car should come in handy , very realistic  affraid

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Matthew Allington
Experienced Driver
Matthew Allington

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013 - 13:37

THAT
IS
AWESOME

I
WANT

:conduit: 
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson
Club Driver
Joshua Anderson

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013 - 13:51

I wonder if that would make me go any quicker...  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013 - 18:56

Nice  affraid 
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec 2013 - 23:14

Muahahahahaha  lol! 

Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec 2013 - 23:29

Germans do hate to lose!  lol!  No offence intended before anyone jumps on the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013 - 19:22

Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013 - 1:14

When i came back racing here on 1st december i heard an awful noise.

it was a tiny engine.
like from a chain saw or a model glider plane.

no it wasnt.

it was frank in his 10 000rpm car.... in Road Atlanta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA40M5kQqv0&feature=player_detailpage#t=1432

Razz
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 15:47

Yes!! Good job!!!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 17:02

US Army -------

a unsaid guarantee to find stupid people there :D

its a very expressful picture: the army as the exectuive tool to supress countries and keep the domestic economy up by total growth and overproduction. where as the prius would do the excact opposite: lower oil consumption for a sane future.

sanity hurts the us, and the apparatus of army reacts accordingly: not by the structure of command, but by the unavoidable stain of the habitus of society: automatically.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 19:10

I don't like the military engine but see a tank explosing a prius, make me feel happy.  :rigol: 
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 21:18

Jens Kraft wrote:

US Army -------

a unsaid guarantee to find stupid people there :D

Yea, but a lot of those stupid people died over there doing what you could not do alone. Being a US Veteran I think I am required to tell you off...so consider yourself told off :D

Jens Kraft wrote:

where as the prius would do the excact opposite: lower oil consumption for a sane future.

Another talking head I see. You are drinking the Kool aid sir. Do you not realize how much energy it takes to make the Prius and how much toxic waste the processes required to make its battery produce? It is over 2x the cost of emissions (yea, that CO2 thing) and materials it would cost to build and run a gas car for 5 years. I did not think so. The media does not like to talk about it and most people (you) do not research it. Add to this the battery must be made AGAIN 5 years later at best and completely replaced which alone costs more energy and material it would take to make a gas car and run it for 5 years. So one Prius over 10 years is worse on the environment than 3 petrol cars. Owww, that's gotta sting.

Give it 3 to 5 years and I suspect the numbers will be even. In 10, electric cars will be superior. They will be fun as Hell to drive!

Electric cars will be viable, but right now they are just a government sponsored and funded oddity.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 21:41

Also for a Prius I heard, The battery's have to travel half way across the world, either by plane or boat, not very planet friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 21:45

Richard Coxon wrote:
Also for a Prius I heard, The battery's have to travel half way across the world, either by plane or boat, not very planet friendly.

2 points for Mr. Coxon. A lot of the car is exotic and many parts come from specialty locations. Over time (very soon) there will be more options.

FYI - there are tuner options for a Prius. I saw one tricked out that did 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds. That is holy shit almost a Lamborghini fast. Range on said Prius? 3 miles  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 21:58

lol!  Darling I'm taking the Prius for a spin, I'll be back in 30 seconds. Never saw the fascination anyway. I don't think electric cars are the future anyway. Maybe hydrogen or Hybrid, Least you can go further than 150 miles without stopping for a year to charge the battery up!
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 22:15

What's this topic about again? It's in French...me no understand :D

Now, back off topic...

Once solar cells increase in efficiency (ability to convert a higher % of sunlight to electricity) battery operated cars will be much more prevalent. Park it on the beach...admire the walking scenery...fill up the tank with roof mounted cells. Score!

Last edited by Mike Becnel on Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 22:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 22:21

Won't hold my breath on that happening soon.  :hihi:  Sounds great though, No more sky high fuel prices! Mind you our government will bring in daylight tax or something!
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 22:37

there ahs been written much on my words.

great: without taking a hand on my mouth i rose a discussion.

but: there is a tank standing on a prius. thats stupid. when i comment on it that way the result is:
the prius deserved it in the end because the AMC didnt produce so much CO2.

well i also know that the bilance/sum of CO2 is not only the petrol consumption of the car, but i very much doubt that, after crushing a prius and mocking about it, it is for rescuing the world / lowering the CO2 bilance.
Smile
the drivers took 8liters out of it (33 mpg?) on 100km
a friend drives the very same 11 year old prius and consumes 4.5 liters.
thats 55mpg.

its a cheating video and the future is not only light car, also simple cars. i dream of cars with 20 - 40 cu in displacement every day. tahts 0.5 liter or half of it. today 1 liter machines with 75 horsepower have way too much grunt and why drive 175kmh on Autobahn with a city car?

anyways. this world will be capitalism as ong as greedy mankind, the FED and those heaviest criminals of the world will pass on their bloodlne to rule the world. currently, the EU is developing to the very same capitalistic, people controlled organe. but people wont understand.
will go on consume apples from new zealand and do all you can eat, whilst the tv robs the last percent of availiable cells or radio running in the background.
but i wont be understood till people can order this sentence more than into the box of undetailed knowledge about "those in the government" or even some start conspiration theories Smile

well i drive a renault twingo, extremely old, not even any heat insulation in the car, u could manufacture it with under 3500 euro or 2200us dollar, if u make a engine with the same efficiency today.

put in a modern gas engine with tiny displacement of 25 cu inches und u have a perfect car. can drive 125kph topspeed and hast 20 horsepower. u dont need more. really.
when u accelerate with half pedal and third rpm with ur streetcar 100hp u aslo get 18 - 20 hp. but have much less efficiency (thermodynamic conditions)
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 23:01

Quote :
well i drive a renault twingo, extremely old, not even any heat insulation in the car

What a coincidence!

Me and some friends did a collection among us some time ago when we were young, destined specifically to buy a 2nd hand Twingo and throw it from a cliff. That much we hated that car :D 

We had the Twingo located in a scrapyard, but unfortunately we never got the environmental license, so we had to drop the idea  :hum: 
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013 - 23:13

Sounds like something they would do on top gear UK  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013 - 0:31

the car isnt the best, but what do you hate of it? the small wheels? :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013 - 10:11

The design. It's a disgrace :doh: 

In any case I'm talking about the first Twingo, the more modern ones are OK. But the first one sent shivers down my spine  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013 - 14:54

when i was small i was more able to react on subtile and inconscious things.

this mind games like priming, suggestion and desires they use on commercials every day.
the twingo in the TV spot had a great fun and easy idea of life (Surely its not real i knew back then too) but i accepted it.
even today i can see it in the design. and u know what=
the old twingo is much better htan most of todays car in terms of form: when u sit in a long US sedan or a mercedes eclass u have NOT mroe space in front and rear.
the car is so tiny in terms of width of doors, its very fragile. and dangerous. but its also below 800kg.

and therefore its a very useful car and u can see EVERYTHING with the big windows.
the car is awful technically, the shape int a stunner, but its useful and clever, with the right engine and brakes (tech of todaay) u could make it a 66mpg car for 1500USD. but i even cant afford new trousers lololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: un peu de detente   un peu de detente - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

un peu de detente
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next