Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP

Go down 
+2
Martin Audran
Mickael Forestier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Empty
PostSubject: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jan 2012 - 23:13

Hi all, i've been searching for this mod for a while and couldn't find it, maybe some of you know the link, here's a small video of what i'm looking for :

thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jan 2012 - 23:17

The only time I saw a 333SP in a video game was in "Le Mans 24 hours" game scratch

Can't help you sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jan 2012 - 23:22

Essaye ca (apparemment c'est ca http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=S%C3%A9rie%20Internationale%20Du%20Mans, chais pas si c'est le meme)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JI8D4KO5 (password f1classic)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVH3S4VR
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jan 2012 - 10:24

Topic moved in the right forum section Wink
Back to top Go down
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:12

merci Gui, pinaize faut que je m'y fasse à la nouvelle orga ^^

edit : merci JP mais les liens ne contiennent que des autos modernes :/ pas de trace de la 333 SP Sad

j'ai retrouvé la trace de la team : http://chaoszeromoddinghome.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html

mais pas de la ferrari ....
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jan 2012 - 13:40

Mickael Forestier wrote:
merci Gui, pinaize faut que je m'y fasse à la nouvelle orga ^^

edit : merci JP mais les liens ne contiennent que des autos modernes :/ pas de trace de la 333 SP Sad

j'ai retrouvé la trace de la team : http://chaoszeromoddinghome.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html

mais pas de la ferrari ....

On the video, he says that the 333sp could not be released due to legal reasons.

Sur la video, il a parle a le 333sp n'a pas pu etre liberes pour des raisons legales.

Je suis desole, je n'ai pas d'accents sur mon clavier.
Back to top Go down
Francesco D'Aloia
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 16:57

Hello everybody, I'm ChaosZero, the autor of the video and co-autor of the mod that originally featured that car and then changed name... As I wrote we weren't able to release it due to enormous problems with legal things that involved various Ferrari like 333SP, 599XX and others.

A while back, by the way, someone - I don't remember his name, sorry - contacted me asking if there were any Ferrari avaible for an historic league that was for "private use/pay for race league" or whatever - I don't remember that too - and I uploaded and sent him a link with our historic Ferrari that needed some work with rFm and such things. As a lot of time passed by since our problems (They claimed to close my YT channel for example), I think it's ok to give you a public link on this, it includes 333SP, 330P4, 250GTO (?), F40LM (?) and F50 (?). Cars with "?" I'm not sure if I included them, .rar was uploaded months ago.

By the way I'm sorry if this was an old topic, it's just that I downloaded today F5000 mod and noticed that request while surfing around...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ze8bbynfe8o7kcy

Just a request. This is an unfinished project that wasn't scheduled for release. Don't "spam" it all around the web, the less it's known, the better for everyone.

Goodbye and best regards.
Francesco "ChaosZero" D'Aloia
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 20:21

Che bella! Grazie Francesco, absolutely beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 20:55

Nice from you to take the time to post this Wink
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:20

Does anyone have the file? If so, could you PM me it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP   searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching for ILMS mod to drive ferrari 333 SP
Page 1 of 1