Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th]

Go down 
+16
Martin Audran
Ben Paulet
Tiago Malafaya
Carl Larrad
Laurent Binet
Gérard Ryon
Jean-François Bovy
Yannick Lampure
Patrick Marucco
Philippe Martinelli
Andrej Batic
Greg Hunt
Jukka Närhi
Carlo Pozzi
Frank Verplanken
Antoine de Mautor
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:41

Je pensais que ma déco était due à ma nouvelle box (freebox revolution, qui soit dit en passant est géniale) j'aurais pas du aller manger un yahourt, j'aurais pu participer à la première Evil or Very Mad

Moins de 20 tours de training, mais je connais assez bien la piste, parce que j'étais licencié en kart a Albi et j'avais de fait un pass pour les courses a l'époque, c'était y a 20 ans quand même (la vache le temps passe :papy: ) mais aussi parce que Albi 67 tourne sur le lobby GTL et ça c'est plus récent Twisted Evil

Je me suis rattrapé dans la 2° manche, mais j'ai réalisé ma position que lorsque Franky m'a félicité :chinois: pour ma victoire de classe :first: héhéhé

C'est passé juste, parce que le Franky revenait fort dans mon pare-choc sur la fin, pour une fois j'ai pas trop joué de malchance, je suis passé au travers de tout les accrochages en début de course affraid , et j'ai esquivé Carlo en difficulté à quelques hectomètres de la ligne d'arrivée :cowboy2:

Sans mes différents problèmes cette saison, j'aurais pu espérer quelques places de mieux au général, l'année prochaine je vais tous vous moisir :hihi:

@ Greg, pas de m3 pour toi, les bonnes bagnoles c'est que pour les poireaux, pas les aliens :langue: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Jon Hawkins
Club Driver
Jon Hawkins

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011 - 13:28

Really enjoyed these last 2 races of the championship.

Missed qualifying down to wireless problems and only had a couple of laps to do a setup lol, managed to get an alright setup just before the race.

Race 1 I had an average start from 6th (cheers for the position Admins Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th] - Page 3 228364 Laughing) then into the 1st corner just by a smidge I missed a spinning Greg and suddenly had clear air, coming out of the hairpin I saw I was in 4th Shocked I continued in this position for a few laps until my wheel decided no more (after possibly snapping a lock stop at the last race!) It downshifted to 1st! hence I spun, kept my foot in and then it lost all control, no throttle etc and saw the others coming, sorry guys I couldn't go anywhere Embarassed Mad

After that I was buggered as the car didn't handle right at all and lost all the bumpers etc picked up puncture and eventually got lapped twice! lol

Race 2 was my best of the season IMO!

Had a poor start and got squeezed into the wall at the start and was near the back going into the 1st corner from there I started gaining places then made a mistake and sorry to andrej as I was trying to go down the inside of Laurent and him the outside and we met in the middle and my back end came round. I then fought back to 9th having a great battle with Phillippe and at 1 point I was the 4th fastest car on track, very pleased with that! cheers

Congrats to all finishers and to the podium winners
Back to top Go down

Round 13 - Grand Prix d'Albi [October 19th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3