Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WSC 70 mod not used here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

WSC 70 mod not used here? Empty
PostSubject: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:00

Browsing through past championship and opens, I could not find any that has used the WSC70 mod. So I was just curious if there is any reason why the admins do not like it, at least for an open? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:07

oui oui du WSC 70 :banane:

:D
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:11

There's been this series : http://www.historicsimracing.org/Archives/2010/Interserie%201970/resultats_Inter70.php

and these open races : http://www.historicsimracing.org/Archives/2009/BuenosAires%20200/resultats_Buenos200.php
http://www.historicsimracing.org/Archives/2009/Nurb1000km/resultats_Nurb1000km.php
+ the Zandvoort dunes race

with this mod.

I personnaly hate it and hope that my fellow admins won't have the foolish idea to use again anytime soon pig
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:29

Quote :
I personnaly hate it and hope that my fellow admins won't have the foolish idea to use again anytime soon pig

LOL

Understood :hello:
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:34

Frank il aime bien :D lol! lol!

:langue:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011 - 10:34

J'aime bien qu'on ne s'en serve plus surtout lol! !

Beautiful mod visually I agree, but the trouble starts once you get in the cars :s Sad . The GTs are ok I guess but not up to HGT physics. And anyway both the GT and 2-litre fields are partial which keeps us from using them. Had the Lola and Abarth been in the mod I would have loved to do a European Sportscar championship.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011 - 11:16

I dont really love the mod (dont hate it either) but our open events were slightly awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011 - 14:26

I found the physics certainly a bit peculiar in the prototypes, but I haven't tried the mod real hard. What I can say is that I found they overreacted a lot to setup changes and driver input when you tried to correct the terminal understeer that seems to be built-in in most them. I think the main problem is that the cars have very little inertia and quite soft suspensions, specially in damping, so when they started sliding they went wildly all around: They can change direction quite quickly and are not hold by the dampers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WSC 70 mod not used here?   WSC 70 mod not used here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WSC 70 mod not used here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: