Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone from Mark Bos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Bos
Rookie
Mark Bos

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Hello Everyone from Mark Bos Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone from Mark Bos   Hello Everyone from Mark Bos Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011 - 0:02

Hello Gentlemen,

A good friend Ian Mill's suggested I check out the league as I'm looking for some nice racing with the GP79 Mod which I've only recently had the time to try and like a lot. I like the idea of the full race distances and would like to join in with you, if you have space for one more.

I'm a clean, mature racer who gives respect on track and looking for clean competitive racing.

A little unsure how series registration / car choice works but if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Best regards, Mark
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone from Mark Bos   Hello Everyone from Mark Bos Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011 - 1:14

Hi mark if there is a car free i am sure Gui will let you know :top: Have look here and post there for free car http://historicsimracing.123.st/t1178-2011-cars-booking-reservation-des-voitures
Back to top Go down
Mark Bos
Rookie
Mark Bos

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone from Mark Bos   Hello Everyone from Mark Bos Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011 - 1:47

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the link, I made a inquiry as to cars available.

Best regards, Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone from Mark Bos   Hello Everyone from Mark Bos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone from Mark Bos
Page 1 of 1